Match Thread ** Rangers v Ross County - RangersTV.tv Only **

That was a mess, players running about with no game plan and a complete lack of quality. pass marks for McCrorie and nobody else.

I would take Wilson off for Morelos and just go for it, we are not winning this game without a massive improvement second half

Rangers are quite simply not very good, a few decent players is all we've got. Whoever comes in has got massive job on his hands.

0-1 half-time. As for their goal, I was positive Alves had it covered. How he lost the header is difficult to understand.

Need to start finishing oru chances. Feel like ive been saying that for years now.

Holt, a couple of slack passes aside has been good.
McCrorie been brilliant.
Candeias couple mistakes but couple of decent deliveries.
Windass looks dangerous.
Pena not being found despite being in decent positions, but not been great anyway.
Miller. The less said the better. He's starting to annoy me now.

Miller is putting me off Rangers in all honesty. I'm at the point now where I can't stand the guy.

People slate Pena because he doesn't run about the park like a maniac, but he offers 100x more than Miller does.

Wilson was pathetic for their goal - amateur defending.

I reckon we need to change our formation, this diamond isn't working today.

Morelos on for Miller please! There's a few fingers that need pulled out of the anus!

Come on tae fu#k Rangers!

This lot are just a bunch of lazy bastards.
They can up their game no bother when it’s a big match, but against the wee teams they are just strolling about.

We need a manager in pronto who will give them an absolute roasting when they pull this shit.

Not their wee pal ‘Murts’ who’ll give them all a wee cuddle.

Fucking disgrace.

Well that was some follow through on Holt, why was the ref not cumming in his pants trying to get his red out?

Miller has never been known for his first touch but some of his control today has been terrible even by his standards.

Some great runs by Pena that half but the wide players seem incapable of finding him or even seeing the runs.

Absolute murder.

I'm sorry but Murty standing on the sidelines looking clueless does nothing to inspire any passion in the side or fans.

Fully expect no changes till 70 mins then Herrera to come on

This is the one big thing Im taking from this first half.

You see him making fucking amazing runs into the box and instead of throwing the ball in his direction, we go back the way.

It's unimaginative pish.

Hopefully Murty can see this and brings on Morelos for Miller instead of Pena.

Taking Pena off at HT is the easy way out here - we've seen that movie!
Pena needs to also try and get on the ball.... Ten touches this half if we're being kind.

We lack any real creativity and it gets highlighted a million times worse when we concede first.

Here we go again :mad: If we drop points here it’s unbelievable! Pump the sheep twice then we just play passive and throw all momentum away!

Miller is putting me off Rangers in all honesty. I'm at the point now where I can't stand the guy.

People slate Pena because he doesn't run about the park like a maniac, but he offers 100x more than Miller does.

Not working due to playing two wide players.

How many times have we seen this exact performance before, absolutely pathetic. We've had our 2 good games so it's time for a couple of stinkers

You could pretty much write the script for our home games against bottom half teams now.

Tip, tap, miss, tip, tap, concede a sloppy goal, tip, tap, corner, hoof, tip, tap f**king miss.

They are up for it, we need more and to make our own luck, Pena has made some excellent runs but no delivery come on guys more fight and direct passing!!!!

No fear of a manager- they can pick and choose when they turn up.

Maybe no point in trying to guess, but could they have been attempting to impress the man they thought would be taking us over when we played Aberdeen?

Either way they shouldn't be needing motivation beyond playing for Rangers.

I like Murty but I don’t think he has the balls to take Miller off for Morelos, it’s like he’s scared to drop him. Miller hasn’t been the only poor player but he’s the most consistently poor player in our team

The young cub in midfield is very good on and off the ball. The rest are not up to much at all,and imo will never help our club achieve anything of note.

Im absolutely done with Miller. Not at all questioning his character or professionalism and hearsay.

Solely ability wise, he is done. Hopeless that he starts week on week

I am at a loss what position Miller plays,he just seems to play where he wants.
Pena is definitely not suited to the game here,thank god young McCrorie is playing well.

The team needs changing , miller is his usual hopeless yet can't be dropped . Holt trying short one two passes and never makes them . Wilson sold himself yet again with his slack casual attitude and we lose a goal . no incisive play of any note . this game is lost unless there's changes made at half time.

Candieas starting was a major mistake, formation screwed and a very weak midfield.

Yep, this is exactly the issue. We're neither a Walter-style 4-4-2 flat with one winger, nor a 4-4-2 diamond, and we've ended up with this weird 5-1-4 formation that's extremely lopsided towards the right.

At half time, we need to decide what system we're playing and put the guys on the field to make it happen.

Distribution has been poor, get to the last third and gift it back to the opposition. As per season...run out of ideas in last third.

No he does not, that is simply an embarrassing statement to make.

If we lose support should be at front door demanding wtf this Board is doing. Total incompetence when it comes to football decision making from the beginning until now.

However we will get the odd boo and the fans go home frustrated and take it out on family and friends.

Need to start finishing oru chances. Feel like ive been saying that for years now.

Holt, a couple of slack passes aside has been good.
McCrorie been brilliant.
Candeias couple mistakes but couple of decent deliveries.
Windass looks dangerous.
Pena not being found despite being in decent positions, but not been great anyway.
Miller. The less said the better. He's starting to annoy me now.

If he has not been found how can he be great or not? He has run into great positions seeking the ball, unfortunately, some of our players either slow to react or make the right decision lets hope they improve the second half?

Back