Match Thread ** Rangers v Ross County - RangersTV.tv Only **

Pena struggling to find space gets critisced by the rtv team.

Miller struggling to control a simple pass gets the “look at that work rate from Miller literally driving rangers forward himself”.

Clearly Tom commentator is friendly with Miller and is letting this bias his commentary or he’s utterly stupid.
Sums up the mentality of Scottish football running about like a headless chicken gets praised

Always going wide and no height through the middle...plenty of chances for a crack at goal thru the middle no one willing.

How can he be blameless if he picks the team? So if he put Miller in goals and we lost would he be blameless still? Point is Miller needs dropping not one person I know thinks otherwise and Murty still plays him thats Murtys fault no one else, not like we dont have other options either.
Because if we had a functioning board he wouldn’t be in this position. If you got the cleaner to design the IT system , would you blame the cleaner or the idiots who let the cleaner do it?

Is going to be another one of those days, Aberdeen apart we've had a few of these under Murty

I just hope there isn't a controversial decision as it gives those that are blinded by loyalty to divert attention from our failings onto the ref. We are simply a mid table team that can pull off the odd good result every two or three weeks. Horrible position to be in.

God knows what’s happened to Morelos. When he arrived I was certain he’d score 20 goals a season. Now he can barely hit the target from 15 yards.

I just hope there isn't a controversial decision as it gives those that are blinded by loyalty to divert attention from our failings onto the ref. We are simply a mid table team that can pull off the odd good result every two or three weeks. Horrible position to be in.
Mid table team that was second in the league yesterday?

A mid table team who were sitting in 2nd place? Away and don't talk nonsense.

We're hardly great but to say we're a mid table outfit is just not true.

In saying that, if we drop points against Hibs and/or St Johnstone I can see the board coming in for a right hard time of it.

If we lose this, losing 3 in 5 games that included Dundee away and Hamilton and Ross County at Ibrox is truely average spl fodder. What a mess we have become in every aspect.

Not having Jack is a massive loss - we're losing the midfield battle and being outnumbered there constantly. Persistence with Miller is hurting the team again.

We've had 10 shots on goal, 3 on target so far, no goals scored. Our confidence in front of goal at Ibrox is shockingly poor.

Back