Scott Allan

Seemed a strange sub so close to half time. Wasn't sure if I'd missed an injury

He was furious when he came off. Didn't seem like an injury but it must've been.

I actually thought he looked like the crowd were getting to him a little and he didn't want the ball as much.

On the radio coming back McCann said he was carrying an injury or had been struggling all week or words to that effect. No idea if true but that was the gist of it.

Subbed off to a chorus of boos in the first half was rather enjoyable. Someone at the game said McCann had a bit of a go towards him as he walked past. I wasn't watching the benches so not sure if its true.

Edit - Typo.

Last edited:
I read in one of the match reports that Neil McCann was getting increasingly frustrated with him and he also got involved in a spat with one of his teammates .

Happy that he's been sucking 8 grand a week out of the filth for a while and giving them zero return.
He's made a fair chunk of change out of his move to them but that's now bound to be the highest pay he'll ever get. If he came to us, he could've improved and moved up the pay scale.
Have to imagine he'll not be kicking himself as he goes to sleep tonight as he thinks of what might've been.

I don't think he should have been booed today. It makes us out to be upset at not signing him. Yes I know many will have booed him for joining the mhanks, but we should treat him as an irrelevance.

Exactly. Some people can't help themselves though

Different strokes for different folks I guess mate. I kind of understand bears letting him know he's no longer part of the Rangers fold (obviously), but I just prefer to treat him as an non-entity. No matter he played crap and we won 4-1 :)

He was hooked after 38 minutes because he was absolutely dreadful , nothing more nothing less

He will look back on his career and see that the only achievement from football he had was The Thai Tims sang a song about him.

On the radio coming back McCann said he was carrying an injury or had been struggling all week or words to that effect. No idea if true but that was the gist of it.

Sounds like a timed and planned excuse to be honest. You wouldn't imagine McCann would come and throw him under the bus.

I don't think he should have been booed today. It makes us out to be upset at not signing him. Yes I know many will have booed him for joining the mhanks, but we should treat him as an irrelevance.

I fully agree with you. I could not muster up a specific utterance in his direction today.

He is the type of player who had one good spell and we were interested.

He is crap, he was lucky at Hibs because of the other players and I am happy we never got stuck with him

I hope he feels like shit, nothing more than a whore used by the fat Head Phig at the piggery to get one over than us.

Great trolling by McCann.

Start Scott Allan at Ibrox and then howk him off after 35min for him to get pelters from the whole Stadium.

Don't think he was injured. Didn't seem to have any limping etc and looked raging to be coming off. Went straight to sit on the bench.

He was shit however, the game today summed his career up perfectly. Going no where.

The fact I didn't know he was playing till about 2 minutes before his substitution tells you all you need to know about how shite he was today. He was anonymous.

Seemed to get under his skin and affect his game from where I was sitting.

A silly boy, his life will quite simply never be the same. To grow up a Rangers fan and to be booed like that at Ibrox must be a hellish feeling. He'll need to live with the decision he made and his performances make me realise we never missed out on much.

Slightly annoyed he wasn't on long enough to come near where I sit so I can abuse him.

and it's semi-personal before the advocates of silence jump in.

38 minutes. McCann will say it was an injury to save face - understandably - but he just absolutely bricked it.

There was undoubtedly no injury involved in that substitution.

Hope the wee rat felt every ounce of the cunt of a decision he made, fucked his career.

The Judas cunt should never be allowed to forget it.

Back