Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

He's quick off the mark to highlight when there's been a racist incident or joke about Gerrard not becoming the next Rangers manager etc, yet when children are being abused on his doorstep, he's quite happy to scrape it into the bin like last night's left over dinner.

There's only so long he can hide behind this SFA review and I really hope that he's held accountable for his lack of action. If I was this incompetent at my job, I'd be out on my arse quicker than you can spell SNP.
Your absolutely right Yer da, they are always quick to mention racism. The fact is Humza is a Muslim and that is why he sees nothing wrong with whats happened at the Chamber of Secrets. He is using his position to protect the Beast from the East, the same way the Liewell puppets are doing at the SPFL.

Humza will always mention the Racist card even though there is no such thing as a race of Muslims and will be calling all of us Racist scum for even mentioning him, this goes way higher than him.

The media seem to forget that all the children that was abused at the Boys club were there own, this is not the big bad Rangers saying this happened. This is totally disgraceful and shocking that these guys have had to go through this abuse and have had to live with it, some might not be here now thanks to the peados at CFC and my heart goes out to all their families.

The clock is ticking and I hope that those Bastards at the Chamber of Secrets gets what coming to them. The fact the their support still supports them even when they know about the abuse that has gone on for 50 years is sick.

I think it’s pollock if I remember right. You’ll be wasting your time. Write to your local MSP and ask their view. I’ve even took it to Westminster and was met with the reply of the devolved government issue.
A lot has changed since last year. Soon the Scottish nationalists running this devolved farce will have nowhere to hide. I also don’t see Alex Thomson letting this go.
Glad to see Alex Thomson seems to be on side with the good guys now and not the ira loving schumbags from the east end .

But they can directly step in to support a fellow snp member to ensure asda deliver their shopping during the lockdown. Says it all
I think Humza Useless must feel that anyone who lives in Scotland but supports a United Kingdom Government does not have any right to ask him to do anything he doesn't need to do because they don't support the SNP . Maybe some day in the near future he will regret that if that's his way of thinking because he may have to shift his useless arse off the seat he farts on daily to make way for a real Justice Minister from a Unionist Party and then the victims of CBC might receive the justice they so much deserve .

Keir Starmer could be a different angle given his background - plus the fact I’ve seen/heard somewhere that he’s targeting Scotland as a key area in the revival of the Labour Party. Being seen to actually do something could be a vote grabber & would definitely get publicity for him.

Hand in hand with this type of approach in reaching out to the public, Keir Starmer was live on Radio Wales this morning and invited questions from the public in three different towns in Wales. The listener got to ask the questions. I could see this being repeated for Scotland, maybe a good opportunity to think of some questions which lead into the CSA scandal at the paedo club. Would need to carefully compose the opening gambit though as it’s via the BBC and we’re only too aware of their leanings.

I think Humza Useless must feel that anyone who lives in Scotland but supports a United Kingdom Government does not have any right to ask him to do anything he doesn't need to do because they don't support the SNP . Maybe some day in the near future he will regret that if that's his way of thinking because he may have to shift his useless arse off the seat he farts on daily to make way for a real Justice Minister from a Unionist Party and then the victims of CBC might receive the justice they so much deserve .
That's just the SNP and nationalist in general, anyone who doesn't support or are in the cult are not welcome here. They forget they are the minority.

You cannot help but hero-worship that guy. The shit and abuse hes received and he's fighting with every fibre of his being, still, all these years later and he's taking no prisoners. I so hope he gets justice.
He’s a brave man and there are others that have come forward linked to CBC. This will come out in due course hopefully.
The abuse that he has received from supporters of the club he loved is unforgivable. I couldn’t imagine our support treating one of our own like that. I suppose it’s the Catholic way.

Last edited:
Keir Starmer could be a different angle given his background - plus the fact I’ve seen/heard somewhere that he’s targeting Scotland as a key area in the revival of the Labour Party. Being seen to actually do something could be a vote grabber & would definitely get publicity for him.

Hand in hand with this type of approach in reaching out to the public, Keir Starmer was live on Radio Wales this morning and invited questions from the public in three different towns in Wales. The listener got to ask the questions. I could see this being repeated for Scotland, maybe a good opportunity to think of some questions which lead into the CSA scandal at the paedo club. Would need to carefully compose the opening gambit though as it’s via the BBC and we’re only too aware of their leanings.
Putting any hopes in Labour is absolutely futile I assure you.

then again I’d say the same about the Tories.

they are all globalist pawns and the reason the terriers have so much influence is because their extreme left wing values align with most of the political parties.

Putting any hopes in Labour is absolutely futile I assure you.

then again I’d say the same about the Tories.

they are all globalist pawns and the reason the terriers have so much influence is because their extreme left wing values align with most of the political parties.
I fully understand what you’re saying. Last year we did gain a lot of political support from both Labour and conservative MSP’s in pushing for a motion for a full independent inquiry, but Humza wouldn’t budge and continued to use the excuse of the upcoming SFA review.
One day we will go public with every reply that we received and that will include the SNP replies. I truly believe that if it wasn’t for the devolved government issue, then we would be a lot further forward. From our experience there is definitely a certain level of corruption within the ranks of the SNP on this issue, but I don’t think I’m saying anything that people don’t already know.
A certain amount of posters on here believe that Hollicom are behind everything. This isn’t true. Celtic don’t need hollicom on this issue. They have their placements and apologists within the SNP.
We will continue to fight this. One of the major stumbling blocks for us has been the SNP. It is absolutely sickening some of the replies we have received. The one that sticks out for me is when one of our members behind the scenes was accused of bigotry when there was no mention of religion at all. It was a simple question. Will you raise a motion in Holyrood for a full independent inquiry? Simple as that.
I could be wrong on this next point. We don’t believe the SFA review will be worth the paper it’s written on and we are anticipating this. Please believe me when I say that we have some very smart individuals working on this preparing for exactly that. It’s surprising what you find when you dig deep enough.

Last edited:
Every time I open this thread it appears more filth and depravity is unearthed. Those poor guys.

It’s astonishing there hasn’t been a public enquiry into the goings on or an enquiry on the radar.

If the Govt and Justice Minister in this country aren’t part of the solution then simply put they are part of the problem and the cover up.

I’m disgusted, I truly am.

He’s a brave man and there are others that have come forward linked to CBC. This will come out in due course hopefully.
The abuse that he has received from supporters of the club he loved is unforgivable. I couldn’t imagine our support treating one of our own like that. I suppose it’s the Catholic way.

Mind-boggling the amount of mental gymnastics that have to be in place to go on twitter and abuse a victim fighting for justice.

@BN94 , I realise the SNP and the likes of Humza are as sleekit as they come and are deliberately non- committal, but do you think they have done anything (or not done anything) that could see them up in court themselves once all the facts come out in public?
The way they have behaved during this is disgusting, and as well as the victims getting justice, I would love it if these charlatans paid the price personally of having ignored this issue.
The way the SNP have acted on this issue is criminal. I’ve also put this to certain MPs in Westminster who agree.
When we realised that the SNP wouldn’t budge, we then went on the path of proving cross border abuse and links to Celtic in the aim of involving Westminster.
I honestly think that the only way the SNP will be investigated if you like is by getting a full independent inquiry. The only concern is that we should not trust the Scottish government to appoint the members of this inquiry. I also don’t trust the SFA on their choice of individuals heading the review.
I think we can all agree that Alex Thomson didn’t hold back, and showed the British public what has gone on at Celtic. This was another aim of ours. To highlight this issue not only in Scotland but worldwide. This is a long slow process but definitely is heading in the right direction, and Alex Thomson isn’t finished yet.
The SNP have no intention on having an independent inquiry. Our aim is to leave them no choice.
I can also tell you that as we speak that convicted perpetrators are being interviewed again. We have also brought new alleged perpetrators to light and individuals who assisted them all linked to Celtic. What is required here is patience. You’ll also be well aware that the pandemic has slowed things down due to the courts being closed.

I'm not involved personally but I'd imagine the stuff you guys have seen read and heard must be horrendous.

All these facts need checked and double checked for fact and accuracy...this takes time.

Be in no doubt....this is not going away

I really hope those people affected and still affected by this have their day in court and some sort of final closure.

I'm not involved personally but I'd imagine the stuff you guys have seen read and heard must be horrendous.

All these facts need checked and double checked for fact and accuracy...this takes time.

Be in no doubt....this is not going away

I really hope those people affected and still affected by this have their day in court and some sort of final closure.
Exactly this. Any names that come to light have to be verified and all the links confirmed.

it seems to me that the tims and media in scotland have convinced the majority of football fans in scotland that the crime of paedophilia is actually far less disturbing that "point scoring".

let that sink in.

how many years in prison do you get for "point scoring" or how many lives do you ruin by "point scoring" makes me sick to my stomach.

Placing hope in any political party will lead to disappointment. Disappointment is too weak a word that I would use to describe the officials of other Scottish clubs. They must know the depth of despair, which young lads suffered at Celtic, yet at the meeting earlier this week, they had no problem listening to the man who has engaged in all sorts of antics, to try to distance his club from what went on. Just don’t know why they would wish to provide him with an audience.

I appreciate this avenue is already likely to have been explored, but has anyone been through all the Celtic programmes? There are loads for sale on eBay. I know a few articles have already surfaced from this source that blow away the concept of them being a separate entity, but there might possibly a few more incriminating articles hidden away in a few of them.

it seems to me that the tims and media in scotland have convinced the majority of football fans in scotland that the crime of paedophilia is actually far less disturbing that "point scoring".

let that sink in.

how many years in prison do you get for "point scoring" or how many lives do you ruin by "point scoring" makes me sick to my stomach.
Seemingly the subject matter is worse than the crime. Their faux outrage whenever the subject is mentioned is absolutely outrageous, hiding behind their new favourite saying "point scoring" if they love ra hoops so much why not clean up their past and present. They truly are a unique group of supporters.

There was 14 named by a victim at CFC/CBC, still plenty to be outed yet, and ,the connections to Bennell etc.

Hugh Birt originally created the list. He was top guy in CBC.

Gerry McSherry a big Celtic fan then ran with it to support Mr Birt.

Both of these guys deserve massive respect.

It’s not easy breaking their cult defence system. In fact Mr Birt was pushed out of the door because of it.

I appreciate this avenue is already likely to have been explored, but has anyone been through all the Celtic programmes? There are loads for sale on eBay. I know a few articles have already surfaced from this source that blow away the concept of them being a separate entity, but there might possibly a few more incriminating articles hidden away in a few of them.

Too many to choose from mate,couldn't afford those auctions,never seem to win any of them.
Batter in though mate and if you get any,let me know.

I think the separate entity claim has been characterized as irrelevant. Thee was some verbiage about "clear and obvious advantage" which Celtic clearly gained from.

Not all have a footballing background but are involved in the Catholic Church and have links to Celtic.
I did say back a bit in the thread I thought it was bigger than some people thought.
But that's more than I thought BN94 best of luck with all you's guys are doing for the one's involved in this.
It's seems to being going like what happened in Boston that was highlighted the paper their.

I was told about a year ago maybe longer that when this all started to shake loose in a really tangible way and that the likes of Torbett et al were being sought on new charges that Celtics lawyers basically walked into their board room and told them in no uncertain terms that they should expect the worst from this and that if any of them, or the club itself, had anything they wanted to tell their legal counsel, now was the time so they could get prepared for what was coming.

I've repeated this a few times both in this thread and on the equivalent thread over on RM when I still posted here because the person who told me moves in the kind of legal circles that would hear about or know these kind of things. I wouldn't have otherwise and I didn't repeat what I was told until it became national news across Britain never mind Scotland.

I've never been a victim of any kind of abuse as a child or even to my knowledge known someone who has so this kind of thing has always seemed so abstract to me but I've read a lot of stuff over the last 5-10 years that made my blood run cold and I'll tell you what, Celtic FC might not be the head of the snake so to speak but they are part of the body and I hope for the victims sake that they see some kind of justice.

Put on Radio Clyde just in time to hear Keevin's waxing lyrical about this great man Tommy Burns. This great man when he found out about abuse at Parkhead didn't go to speak to the young boys involved to make sure they were ok NO this great man went straight to Cairneys house and told him everybody to a man at Celtic had his back
And if his name gets drawn into this they will scream from the rooftops that everyone is a bigot.

To those who are hunting through old programmes and copies of the View - cbc team photographs from around 1990 might be interesting. I would reckon not every boy who was on the infamous USA trip will have been a party to a non-disclosure agreement and would therefore in theory be free to speak. I have said before that the non-disclosure agreements might only hold if they were binding on the successors of the club incorporation that existed at the time ( Fergus McCann changed the incorporation via Pacific Shelf). If a boy who had a parent sign a non-disclosure agreement were to break cover and speak then it would be down to separate entity to sue or to interdict and I just wonder how they establish the legal locus to do so given that they are separate.

I noticed yesterday that Celtic tweeted that it was 12 years to the day that Tommy Burns died. What they failed to mention was that Tommy Burns knew and personally defended Frank Cairney. Tommy Burns isn’t the only ex-player that knew.
I seen someone trying to have a go at Walter, as soon as I pointed out about tommy burns wanting cairney back at parkhead and defending him, he couldn’t take it. He defo took some secrets to the grave, just a shame the shitbag journalists won’t mention anything.

Back