Why was a bheast permitted to break into the stadium last night?

Don’t think it was “permitted” as such - the main question should be what goes through a mentally challenged’s mind to want to do it in the first place?

Smart arse answers are all good and well but they have previous for turning up at Ibrox when they've "won" something. Sorry for not informing you in advance. Must do better.
Oh it wouldn't be for my benefit but for your blood pressure mate, a wee heads up and the admin or SLO could have saved you from the anger of a wee guy scaling a gate.

It was obvious that the scum were going to try something given their desperation to rub this non title into us.

However, I don't know what the club could have done short of having armed guards pitchside. All 4 Stands are closed up with shutters at each stairway into the stand including the players tunnel. So I doubt we would have anybody within the ground itself.

It goes to show the mentality of them that they would be stupid enough to actually climb over the gates to our stadium to run about waving a flag. The dafty that done it will in all likelihood end up in the BarL along with the rest of their criminal fraternity.

If we win something, we celebrate the achievement, they win something and their first thought is - Rangers.

We are all well aware they are utterly obsessed with our club and it is their first post of call to head to Ibrox stadium.
They were all over the place during the day and it was expected another stunt would take place last night.

Yet once again our security do absolutely %^*& all about it and it gets posted all over social media.

They must be removed at once.

No doubt they were only too happy to allow it.
Exactly what i was thinking, every cnt and their fckn granny knew the Rangers obsessed tramps wouldve turned up yesterday? The security at Ibrox is fckn laughable, hope someone gets the fckn chop.
Hoping the UB pay them a visit this week.

Need to have a couple of giant guard dogs loose in the ground overnight - really don’t see why not as long as there are a sufficient number of warning notices posted around the outside of the stadium and a night watchman on duty.
Would it be too far to say that the dogs should not be fed until retrieved from duty in the morning?

You do when they are employed to be watching the premises and the criminal scumbag even films themself in the act.

Why bother employing them if they ain't doing their job ?

The fault lies with the weirdo who breaks in mate.

You're acting as if the guy asked to come in and we opened the gates for him.

It was obvious that the scum were going to try something given their desperation to rub this non title into us.

However, I don't know what the club could have done short of having armed guards pitchside. All 4 Stands are closed up with shutters at each stairway into the stand including the players tunnel. So I doubt we would have anybody within the ground itself.

It goes to show the mentality of them that they would be stupid enough to actually climb over the gates to our stadium to run about waving a flag. The dafty that done it will in all likelihood end up in the BarL along with the rest of their criminal fraternity.

If we win something, we celebrate the achievement, they win something and their first thought is - Rangers.
Mate govan police station is half a mile up the road, does none of the security guards have a fckn phone ?

Don’t think it was “permitted” as such - the main question should be what goes through a mentally challenged’s mind to want to do it in the first place?
He was in the stadium. On the park waving his mhanky flag.
We have security employed to ensure the security of the stadium is not breeched. When it was clear the obsessed scum were unable to stay away from the ground there should have been measures taken to restrict them.
Clearly there wasn't.

Mate govan police station is half a mile up the road, does none of the security guards have a fckn phone ?

If there was a security guard on then yes they should have phoned the cops..

My point is that the stadium is more than likely locked up with nobody in it.

So could he have ran up the tunnel into the stadium. There is no door on the tunnel if i remember but the 2 doors as the teams enter from the corridors are they locked?

It does certainly show the lack of security around the stadium.

What annoys me more is Police Scotland dismissing it and saying there was no report. Erm, the fact someone has taken a video of themselves breaking into Ibrox should be more than enough to say you'll be investigating. Not just brushing it off as nobody has phoned up to report it (which in itself is very poor from Rangers).
Unfortunately this is now par for the course for the right on message brigade at SNP Police HQ. But if you were to say one word out of place, or even think anything, against Timmy, you'd be getting a visit.

So could he have ran up the tunnel i to the stadium. There is no door on the tunnel if i remember but the 2 doors as they enter are they locked?

There is a double door on the tunnel mate. There used to be a shutter too.

I know mate,,but did you think the bheggars would turn up ? Ofcourse you did, we all did. Would've been nice for someone at Ibrox to have the same fckn thought n think "maybe well get a couple o security guards out tonight".. or even pay to have a fckn cop car there

Not acceptable and whoever is in charge of security should lose their job. Security should be on high alert constantly due to the levels this mob go-to when it comes to Rangers.

What’s David Martin, head of security at the club saying about this ?

Presumably, security is subcontracted, has the security contract been terminated today ?

What measures are being put in place to ensure it doesn’t happen again ?

Do the security team let them start a fire next time ?

Do the Rangers board want club 1872 to sort it out for them ?

Ffs get off a Twitter. Enjoy time with family and friends, and browse the Castore products watching old Rangers games. Ignore them, don't fuel the trolls

I get what you are saying Arkanoid, I wish I could be like that, but I think the dignified silence against Celtic and their supporters is why Rangers have got such a bad name in the media with no one willing the challenge certain individuals. It's a case of sitting back and letting them having a free roam while we sit back and say nothing, or we challenge them.

Need to have a couple of giant guard dogs loose in the ground overnight - really don’t see why not as long as there are a sufficient number of warning notices posted around the outside of the stadium and a night watchman on duty.
Would it be too far to say that the dogs should not be fed until retrieved from duty in the morning?
That’s not allowed anymore. Animal cruelty and that. Imagine if the poor dugs bit him and caught a nasty disease.

How was it clear? I didn't see a thread warning of it...all very easy afterwards isn't it

We've already had people turn up at Ibrox stickers everywhere. Others have turned up with flags.

A scum fan was meant to have been given a kicking as well as he tried to celebrate at Ibrox yesterday.

Unfortunately I think it was reasonable to expect that some of that lot would so something else.

Fucking madness, folk would want army patrols and night Watchmen! There's probably 2 guys and God forbid they had a lunch break, or were doing an internal walkround at the time. I expect the demand of a statement next ;)
Your part o the fckn problem mate, your quite happy to sit back and let the tramps run rough shod all over us, no wonder we get shafted from pillar to post here in scotland when we have so called supporters like yourself who have "meh" attitude.. ffs

Ok cool cheers. Done the tour a couple of time but never noticed but then again not something you look out for.

I've helped with a lot of the card displays over the years.

All the exits from the stands into the concourse inside all have shutters on them so I doubt the daft eejit would have got inside the stadium.

The doors on the tunnel were closed on one of the displays I worked on, that's how I know they are there.

Due to the above, I doubt we would have any security guards in the stadium overnight.

It should cost someone their job.
The security company employed should be removed.
The scum were allowed to plaster the place with stickers and posters all through the day.
The security firm will be full of them, probably opened the gate for them.

I've helped with a lot of the card displays over the years.

All the exits from the stands into the concourse inside all have shutters on them so I doubt the daft eejit would have got inside the stadium.

The doors on the tunnel were closed on one of the displays I worked on, that's how I know they are there.

Due to the above, I doubt we would have any security guards in the stadium overnight.

We have guards at Auchenhowie 24/7 so surely to god we have them at Ibrox

I'm sure there is ahem security 24/7
The Sun saying he was shouting about making a mess of the pitch while filming it.

Can’t imagine anything serious but considering how much it cost to relay he should be charged with criminal damage.
Not read it but did the Sun say it was just a cheeky Celtic fan like they did when the scum vandalised the stadium with posters and stickers?

We've already had people turn up at Ibrox stickers everywhere. Others have turned up with flags.

A scum fan was meant to have been given a kicking as well as he tried to celebrate at Ibrox yesterday.

Unfortunately I think it was reasonable to expect that some of that lot would so something else.
Yeah but it's all social media bullshit, the guy was in Paisley not Ibrox and got cracked by an old timer with a walking stick (possibly being Paisley one of his own)
The young team should have been all over it IF there was a load of hype about a takeover of Ibrox. It was 1 guy with a flag, a poster has already said he was by Ibrox 3/4 times and saw hee haw and I'll 100% take his word over social media.
I think the main thing is not to use it as a club beating issue, but more a social issue that we share a City with scum.

He walked up to the front door, which was open, and asked the wee man behind the desk.
The wee man behind the desk said to him “Yes, no bother mate, you are permitted to break in, just use one of the corner gates and jump over it”.

We get it mate, you don’t like not ‘winning’ the league. No Rangers fan likes it, but please engage your brain before posting.

Your part o the fckn problem mate, your quite happy to sit back and let the tramps run rough shod all over us, no wonder we get shafted from pillar to post here in scotland when we have so called supporters like yourself who have "meh" attitude.. ffs
Run rough shod! 1 wee guy with a flag, take a step back from the hysteria mate and think about it. It's not new that we share a City with scum, and I'm certainly not part of the problem that would be your SNP voting ST holders who look you in the eye and say Rangers don't come into politics and are no doubt in this thread getting hysterical...about 1 guy with a flag

Latest posts

Back