Why was a bheast permitted to break into the stadium last night?

Clearly we need to form a militia style vigilante/security group and take shifts standing around Ibrox from this point forward. I'm sure that we can arrange enough volunteers and get a rota going.

Or we could just accept that some absolute loser has decided to risk being arrested for trespassing/breaking and entering in the middle of a pandemic because they're genuinely atrocious at being an actual adult/human being.
We are quickly becoming quite unique as a club in world football.
How many football clubs have to live alongside a rival club whose core support are so embroiled in a culture of criminality and even terrorism?
Not just are our players and supporters targets for their violence as they go about their daily routines, but now any property associated with the club is also a target for their criminal activities.

All of this against a background where the national police force has become an arm of a political authority who would see us dead.

Last edited:
Simple fact is the tramp broke into our stadium if it was your house you would want him found and charged don’t give a %^*& what age the wee realm is

Wouldn't be a FF thread without piling into our own.

Blaming the security? These guys are likely not highly paid and we're living through a pandemic where millions are unemployed, and people them sacked because of the behaviour of some criminals?

Disgusting thread.

They are paid to do a job and have failed and therefore should be fired. This is not the first time things untoward have happened.
They have been asked to do a simple task and that’s to make sure that no one enters the stadium and they couldn’t . So call on the security boss and get a new team on the job and make sure they are Rangers supporters.

I'd be asking questions as to why anybody could break into our stadium. Doesnt matter if it was last night, last week, last year or if it happens tomorrow.

Nobody should be able to break into Ibrox. Nobody.
This is the answer.
If they can access the pitch, they can cause damage.
If they can access the stands, they can cause damage.
Somebody has fecked up here.

Yeah perhaps your right.
Why should any Rangers fan be pissed off at the scum breaking into our stadium. Taking the piss and filming themselves whilst damaging the turf and the security being nowhere to be seen..

No wonder we are such an easy target.

I'd wager that they didnt break in and that security were involved in letting them in.

What the %^*& has "Not being highly paid" got to do with it?
The apologists on this thread for our inept security is beyond belief.
You just know that if and when the scum do manage to cause serious damage to the stadium under the watch of the present security we have employed , they will be the first to demand answers as to why it was allowed to happen.

The guy got inside the stadium for about 60 seconds at in the middle of the night before legging it.

Short of an army of guards surrounding the whole perimeter of the stadium 24/7 what exactly is it expected can be done to stop that?
The security on shift had probably clocked him and were on their way when he fled.

Reactions: LD5
I dont think they were permitted by any anyone. They broke in or trespassed or whatever you want to label it but they would not have been allowed in. Scum will be scum. They and we both know they won nothing. They can do all they like to convince themselves otherwise.

I can remember when and how we won our nine very vividly and I can say for a fact i would be gutted if the same thing happened to us and we were handed the nine. I would be winding them up about it though all the same. So dont bite we and they both know they won f all.

What a load of Bollocks.
The apologists on this thread for our inept security is beyond belief.
You just know that if and when the scum do manage to cause serious damage to the stadium under the watch of the present security we have employed , they will be the first to demand answers as to why it was allowed to happen.

Theres a difference between acknowledging the security could've been better and taking issue with hyperbole that claims he was permitted to break in.

We don't even know if the security phoned the police or made their way down to the pitch. He has scaled a fence, ran about in the corner for a minute or two then ran away.

There are loads of cameras in and around Ibrox however like most systems they won't all be watched. It's a disappointment that some bam got in but stuff like that happens all the time. I'm not going to throw someone to the lions over this and neither should the club or anyone else for that matter.
Naw, well good in you. I perhaps value the security of the stadium more than you do.
The company we employ that have failed to ensure this cockroach did not gain illegal entry into the ground despite them mulling around the stadium all day should be removed and replaced by an improved security company...!

Blaming the security? These guys are likely not highly paid and we're living through a pandemic where millions are unemployed, and people them sacked because of the behaviour of some criminals?

Disgusting thread.
Absolute nonsense.
Are you really suggesting that, because of Covid, people shouldn’t be doing the job they’re being paid for, highly paid or not, and that vandalism should be acceptable?
What planet are you on?
Would you accept it on your house or business?

The thing is if they know they can get away with doing this what else will they try burn the place down. That is why it is paramount to tighten security.

Theres a difference between acknowledging the security could've been better and taking issue with hyperbole that claims he was permitted to break in.

We don't even know if the security phoned the police or made their way down to the pitch. He has scaled a fence, ran about in the corner for a minute or two then ran away.
Perhaps you missed the fact that the scum were able to vandalise our stadium and offices with stickers and posters in Broad daylight.

One of these days one of our people will crack and do something crazy. Just don’t like the way this continual mocking of our club is going.

I would rather remember our glorious 9 in a row celebration night with Laudrups header up in Dundee. Breaking into an empty stadium to celebrate winning a season that ended prematurely , tragic stuff
Spot on mate, none of us who are fortunate enough to remember that night at Tannerdice will ever forget Laudrups header to secure 9 in a row. Whats the mentally challengeds memory gonna be in years to come ?

Scum does what scum does.

Can’t imagine when we win it next year myself or any other bear’s first thought would be “ Let’s head over to the Piggery and hang some flags or banners up “.

Imagine for a minute we had disappeared in 2012, they wouldn’t know what to do with their unemployed time.

There are loads of cameras in and around Ibrox however like most systems they won't all be watched. It's a disappointment that some bam got in but stuff like that happens all the time. I'm not going to throw someone to the lions over this and neither should the club or anyone else for that matter.
Very magnanimous of you.
How very liberal leftie of you.
Don‘t bother with a crime being committed and just let the perpetrators off.
No problem.
I’ll ask the same as before, if it happened to your property, would you feel the same?

I’ve been told you can hear him say ‘Gods left a chair’ whatever the f**k that means. Haven’t seen the video yet myself.

Disgusting thread.
Security aren't our own though are they?

What did this mentally challenged bastard do inside the ground?

Haven't read through the thread.

Scum are scum op, unfortunately you can’t stop the dregs of society from stealing your car or breaking into your home if that’s what they intend to do, unless of course In the latter case you have a four legged friend that hates them as much as the rest of us do.

See

That is not what you were stating in your original post..

I think some are missing the point. If a Bear had did similar at their dump, the tabloids and politicians would be calling it a sectarian incident or some other shite. We know how the media work in this country.
Well its time we stopped caring about what the media say in this country. They do us no favours, so I'll take not a jot of notice what they say about us.

The day the hibs fans came onto hampden and weren't hunted back up to their end was a mistake. The class of 1980, in much smaller numbers weren't having it, neither should rangers fans that day. A gallant few did, but they were hopelessly outnumbered.

Have Rangers reported it? Then it becomes a crime? Can't imagine he will be that hard to trace. Sticking our heads in the sand with comments of "they are a different breed" and "obsessed " does %^*& all.
Start brandishing out punishments and this shit stops!

I have seen the video and he makes a statement that a door had been left open and he gained access, I would suggest around West Enclosure.

On way out said door is now closed and he struggles to clamber over the Blue gates at the Broomloan, until he finds a chair.
We don’t need security, a couple of roving Rottweilers would suffice.

Back