Jim Torbett: Paedophile who abused young footballers also headed up Celtic’s chain of club shops

Could you imagine CHOOSING to support this vile club, knowing full well it's ugly past and corrupt present it really goes to show the lack of a moral centre and the fact that there's so many with no problem with ruining the life's of so many young kid's. From the top tier of our shameful government to the bottomless pit off Cesspool Park FC should all be investigated.

You now can see why that puff piece in yesterday’s paper was published... Separate entity is now starting to look like a heavy noose around their necks & is dragging them down as piece by piece is revealed.

Last edited:
Its not even that their dreams were crushed, it’s the fact that it’s likely fùcked them up for life. You only get one life, and these evil perverted bastards have irreparably damaged theirs in the most vile way. There’s clearly something sinister going on at government level too because there’s no way any self respecting government with a conscience would sit in Holyrood and not demand a full investigation into what went on at that club and why it’s been carefully hidden for decades.

These media puppets like the pedo apologist Spiers are every bit as bad as those who helped keep this hush hush from within the piggery. If there ever comes a point where they can’t snake their way out of this I hope every one of them are tarred and feathered, media writers included or their complete neglect of Scotland’s worst kept secret. I still get the feeling having their own kind strategically placed in so many positions of power will see them continue to sail above the law. What a disgusting club, and to think they present themselves as some sort of progressive outfit and beacons of morality.

Well said DZ. This for me encapsulates this sordid country.

The yahoos current manager lived in a caravan with England's worst deviant coach at the exact same time said coach was molesting kids in the exact same caravan!
And yet it never gets a mention in the mhedia.

Woodward and Lennon were best pals many moons ago and he was his best man at his first wedding,don’t speak now.

I agree he gets a free pass on this.

Do you think that shower of shit from the east end new that this was about to be ramped up and that's why they wanted things settled with the league so this would all but disappear for them.
Well by the looks of things it is about time they will not be able to get away with it for much longer.

I know the wheels of justice move slowly but surely it’s time these poor victims seen a bit of movement from their lawyers.
Also think it’s time the pressure was cranked up on this vile club, goodness knows how they’ve kept a lid on it for so long, suppose it shows how much influence they have in the disease ridden country this place has become.

Torbett & Celtic, Jimmy Savile saw potential and paid visits to that shitehole.
Off course in Scotland the ‘nelsons eye’ is used by the press in any other part of the world there would be massive public debate a police investigation and civil law suits. Instead the ruling party have ‘ministers’ posing with scum shirts celebrating being given a title they didn’t win on the field of play. Scotland is a joke and not a funny joke.

This needs to be raised with the British government

it’s an open goal for them to harm the snp and there cover up

there are links to bennel saville via Celtic boys club and the Kilsyth priests and of course jock stein

the victims should say we can’t get a response from the Scottish government we have went to westmibster

this would shine a massive light on their struggle and shame the snp and Scottish media cover up

How much longer can Holyrood deliberately ignore this horrific scandal. ? The more protracted its collective silence, the more Holyrood is implicated in the cover-up. The countless victims deserve justice.
They already exempted organised Religion and Football Clubs from their ongoing historic child abuse inquiry, you would think that Doncaster and the rest of the SPFL Placemen were running it not Sturgeon are her Government, mind you I can't see much of a difference from both of them with a common theme very apparent.

A Club Like No Other ..... yip they sure are !

Moral integrity should insist they are properly punished for the crime of facilitating a child sex ring

The problem is the current custodians of the corrupt SPFL or SFA simply cannot be trusted to deal with this
nor the scottish gov. for that matter. external force required .
however they have dug themselves so deep into a pit that any investigation will have a very big spotlight on it for anything they try to smooth over or ignore
the big bad wolf is coming to their door

If you are a Rangers supporter and bring that up in conversation you are immediately thought of as a point scorer and a bigot. One of the reasons is that it has been pretty much ignored by the media, television news and especially our Government.

Celtic, Lawell and all should be doorstepped by the Media both Television, radio and newspapers particularly with the constant relevations provided by such an esteemed newspaper as the Times.

It really is a scandal.
Scotland as a footballing nation does not want to see Rangers back on top and will stomach absolutely anything that might prevent it. Unfortunately this means turning a blind eye to an issue as serious as systematic child abuse. Politicians, media and ordinary football fans. What a disgusting country we have become.

Has there ever been provenance of the £250k a year or is it a bit of an urban myth that has caught on. I don’t ever recall seeing proof but surely it’s a smoking gun the Times would run with.

Woodward and Lennon were good pals many moons ago and he was his best man at his first wedding,don’t speak now.

I agree he gets a free pass on this.
For the avoidance of doubt Lennon was good friends with Woodward, a victim of the vile abuser Bennel. Lennon has said he has spoken to the police a number of times about this and that he knew absolutely nothing about it.

Last edited:
Titles cups and prize money should be removed from these animals.From the time they committed these heinous crimes all the time they covered it up and all the time they have now denied it.Any individual involved should be named and shamed.This has went to the very top of that club.In my mind it should be closed.

Moral integrity should insist on it ...

The thing is if this was not covered up there’s every chance players who’ve played for them wouldn’t have signed not to mention sponsorship deals with firms who wouldn’t want their brand associated with a child sex ring

Punishment must be handed out and I’m not talking a token fine

Last edited:
Most if not all of these facts are already in the public domain so it will be interesting to see how much of it is 'missing' from the SFA Review into child abuse.

You can bet your bottom dollar there will be gaps in it, especially after Celtic were allowed to review the draft before any victim has seen it (according to one who posted that on here).

The SFA Review is likely to form part of the Celtic cover up - this just can't be allowed to happen.

There was a photo posted on here some time back B.B.L. with stein,saville and some nonce preist who's name I forget they were at a function together with stein holding some sort of trophy.

new_and_chronicle_cathedral_20chapter20320medium.jpg

Father O'Connel has quite a history

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wo...-catholic-church-is-investigated-by-police-3/

Found this online

The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.

Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.

You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some or the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.

The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.

Has the final report been published yet, is this report Celtic requested to see before it was published?

Last edited:
I was watched a documentary on Netflix about a notorious paedophile ring, it was truly horrendous.
For a long number of years they were completely untouchable due to money and political connections, they were utterly brazen. The head guy even painted himself as a paragon of virtue due to his self congratulatory philanthropy/charity work.
The subject of the documentary was Jeffrey Epstein but that reads like a CV for Celtc. Those scumbags think they are untouchable but so did good old JE and look what happened to him...

As a father, I hate that club. I couldn't even begin to imagine what those kids went through. I don't think I could process it or control myself if I found out that had happened to them.

As a Father, I hate that club's fans. How could anyone knowing what happened there not be so ashamed that they would still defend them? To toe the party line and say it wasn't us? To try and reduce their filthy, disgusting secrets of a paedophile gang being protected by a club they profess to love so much to point scoring? To proudly wear a rag at every opportunity knowing what happened? I cannot even begin to describe how low each and every one of them is.

Can you imagine the size of a Gary fucking Glitter concert held today? People turning up dressed like him, proudly belting out his tunes? There would be no customers. There would be no venues would touch it. No promoters either. No, I would imagine that 99% of his bought records and paraphernalia were thrown in the bin immediately after people found out what he was.

Do you think anyone would go and see that vile bastard Saville doing a marathon and applauding his heroic charity efforts? He wouldn't make it two steps from his car before being torn to pieces by a mob.

And yet they go. And they sing. And they ignore. And they try every trick in the book to implicate everyone else to lessen their shame.

To see what is happening right now, and let's be honest, Politicians and Media happily allowing themselves to be used and manipulated and still be sympathetic to their club is sickening. The question is why? It can't just be that they support that club. It just can't be. There must be something else.

Shame on them forever, whatever the reason.

Back