Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I have a hunch this rat is plotting an exit before the CSA scandal really lands, using this current bullshit as a means to.escape and reinvent.
He may well be plotting a get out, however with him sitting in silence his future career should be in tatters as I am confident that wherever he goes I’m sure we will sending his future employer a proper CV.

There's that 'cellic minded' phrase again...

Hay - recently axed as assistant General Manager - accused the club of ditching "Celtic-minded" people.

But McCann hit back "These are really veiled comments by people I would call Catholic bigots."
Wonder if McCann has a file on what went on before he got there, it seems he wasn’t enamoured with this 666fc mindedness shite.

His memory hasn't gone,no fucking journalist has questioned him properly,added to that ,neither have police scotland.

He really is someone who should be questioned by the authorities. Makes you wonder who he knows and who is involved in the cover up.

As for the cowards in the media, who refuse to investigate and actually ask pertinent questions of people involved, they should be regarded as being complicit in the cover up.

He really is someone who should be questioned by the authorities. Makes you wonder who he knows and who is involved in the cover up.

As for the cowards in the media, who refuse to investigate and actually ask pertinent questions of people involved, they should be regarded as being complicit in the cover up.

He has it written all over him.
One of 2 things will happen, he will remain defiantly silent so as not to incriminate himself, or he will cut a deal in order to save his own arse.

My recollection was that they wanted anyone with claims of being abused to call them &
report it so they could investigate it SAB.

CELTIC Football Club yesterday set up a free telephone hotline to help people involved in the incidents of alleged sex abuse at the boys' club during the 1970s.

Trained counsellors will be available all week to provide support and guidance for individuals and their families.

Managing director Fergus McCann said yesterday that ``many'' people had been affected by ``the recent focus surrounding alleged events in the early 1970s''.

Mr Jim Torbett, a senior volunteer worker with the boys' club, was suspended from duty last week after police confirmed they were investigating claims of sex abuse.

Mr McCann said Celtic had been receiving many phone calls from people ``in distress at the alleged incidents of the 1970s''.

Old cockeye was well aware.

What info did he and celtic pass on, if any, to the police given the 'distress of many people' in McCann's own words?

None I reckon.

CELTIC Football Club yesterday set up a free telephone hotline to help people involved in the incidents of alleged sex abuse at the boys' club during the 1970s.

Trained counsellors will be available all week to provide support and guidance for individuals and their families.

Managing director Fergus McCann said yesterday that ``many'' people had been affected by ``the recent focus surrounding alleged events in the early 1970s''.

Mr Jim Torbett, a senior volunteer worker with the boys' club, was suspended from duty last week after police confirmed they were investigating claims of sex abuse.

Mr McCann said Celtic had been receiving many phone calls from people ``in distress at the alleged incidents of the 1970s''.

What info did he and celtic pass on, if any, to the police given the 'distress of many people' in McCann's own words?

None I reckon.

Great post Jan. Knew you'd be onto it ;)

Biding their time till he pops his clogs imo.

Good point Jan. Telling the abuse victims to call the club. Sounds like a third
world country tactic mate.

Funnily enough we cannot find any advertising of this so called "hotline" in any media outlets.
You'd have thought,that such a serious matter eould've been extensively advertised,given the subject matter and the amount of alleged victims?......my opinion,there was no hotline.

None I reckon.

Funnily enough we cannot find any advertising of this so called "hotline" in any media outlets.
You'd have thought,that such a serious matter eould've been extensively advertised,given the subject matter and the amount of alleged victims?......my opinion,there was no hotline.

I know this sounds irrelevant.

Obviously I don't know what games played on trips were real and what were made up by Celtic reporters... but one thing I see in these reports is that they always win games. The trips were always positive.

If you have a team of young footballers who go on trips and lose a few games or draw then you start investigating the reasons why, what happened, fitness, why did they lose etc... or maybe start questioning if the trips are worth wasting money on.

But CBC always won.

The hotline, 0800 585858, will be open from noon to midnight for the next seven days.

Did any of the known victims contact this number cellic fc released above?

None I reckon.

Let's just make this our little secret

This hotline will Be up there with their 2 year internal investigation the game against Real Madrid and the fictitious tour of japan.

Mosson hired as a consultant by the Trophy Centre after it was bought out of bankruptcy.

Seems Archy Sharif who hired him has a few interesting contacts in the Glasgow infamous faces circle.

Could someone try to access this page, I can't get it to load on a couple of browsers. Wouldn't be a surprise if it has been sent to room 101.

Back