Radio Clyde regards Celtic FC child abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget money laundered out the club into the trophy center then paid to directors of CFC also the murder of Lawrence haggart more too that than meets the eye

The Lawrence Haggart tragedy has always been at back of mind. Knew of his potential having lived in area and similar age. I also feel the truth has never been revealed/uncovered. Always nagged away at me for some reason.

Spoke with David Robertson (content Director )

Long and short of it

He doesn't think the Celtic Paedophilie ring is a football matter or story !!!

But the EBTs was a football story because we got demoted to third division

I said to him you had experts on tax matters for weeks before we got demoted

You have a football club Celtic FC from the city you broadcast from have been covering up a paedophilie ring and he says it’s not football related

Well there is your reason there boys and girls

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

And that is why his radio station is Fcuked
Good effort Brother.

I Emailed Radio Clyde tonight also put a message on Twitter for them asking their reasons for not allowing calls on this no surprise upto an hour ago i've heard nothing from them. So decided to go to Bauer Media direct and sent them an email and within an hour got an email back asking for more details I have now done this and await a reply. The person who replied is called Cat Martin ( I prefer men )

I Emailed Radio Clyde tonight also put a message on Twitter for them asking their reasons for not allowing calls on this no surprise upto an hour ago i've heard nothing from them. So decided to go to Bauer Media direct and sent them an email and within an hour got an email back asking for more details I have now done this and await a reply. The person who replied is called Cat Martin ( I prefer men )
Brilliant mate

The guy I spoke to David Robertson (content director )

Even address it to him and pester him best to call

EBT's was a story before we got demoted. It didnt just become a story then ! Is he saying child sexual abuse at the Piggery will only become a story if the mhanks are punished for it ?

%^*&ing idiot !

EBT's was a story before we got demoted. It didnt just become a story then ! Is he saying child sexual abuse at the Piggery will only become a story if the mhanks are punished for it ?

%^*&ing idiot !

We were hung drawn and quartered from the start before judge and jury heard a thing. Corrupt as fk.

I always had a strong dislike for the filth, but their brazen and scant disregard for the lives that have been destroyed on THEIR watch is utterly revolting and has made me hate them more than I could possibly imagine.

These people deserve justice and closure and their silence denies them that.

I can only hope that it's taken out of their hands, but I'm concerned that nobody at SFA or government level will do the right thing. We're already seeing it at media level.

A lot of the comments on the matter make me feel uneasy, like the ones about title stripping and whatnot, purely because I am desperate for the victims in this to get what they deserve and try to move on as best they can from this heinous episode.

But like I say, while Celtic Football Club (and that is the only time you will see me type their name in full, ever) continue to deny their involvement, the victims in this are denied justice.

That is really interesting and it sounds as if you have made in roads into this highy sensitive subjects lack of media coverage in the Scottish press.

More importantly, do you have any pictures of Cat Martin?

how is that a solution to RC not talking about the cover up at parkhead?
Didn't say it was the solution.
A few guys on FF complaining about radio Clyde's silence won't change his mind but imagine thousands, if not ten of thousands of people stopped tuning in? That might get some questions asked.

wonder what their sponsor makes of it

efiipd.png

I said you don’t need to tell me what team u support

It’s obvious and hung up
If the shoe was on the other foot we would have been demolished and it would definitely have been a football issue and if it happened during a successful period it'd been a helluva lot worse, this mhob and all it's arse licking consorts have got to go this country has enabled those bastards for too long.

It is so ingrained in and such an intrinsic part of their community that I genuinely think they dont have the same revulsion towards it as descent people have.

Further their community is so close knit and inward looking and they are so utterly protective of the three pillars of their community (RC church, Bheast FC, tax payer funded privileged schools) that not one of them is willing to break rank and tell the truth, least they be accused of perfidy and betrayal and be tarred and feathered. That is why this vile practice has been kept silent for 50 years, by the upper echelons of Bheast FC and by members of the Bheast community in the Police, COPFS, judiciary, SMSM and above all politics.

Like drones, they all understand without having to be expressly told, that the pillars must be protected at all costs, and if that means keeping paedophiles from justice and staying silent when faced with the worst crime that a human being can commit, that is a price they are only too happy to pay.

I honestly think you have nailed it mate, I know for a fact I would turn on my team if they had behaved is such a despicable way and I know many others would do the same. The institutional abuse they have gotten away with worldwide as a church tells you all you need to know a truly protected species it would seem.

I honestly think you have nailed it mate, I know for a fact I would turn on my team if they had behaved is such a despicable way and I know many others would do the same. The institutional abuse they have gotten away with worldwide as a church tells you all you need to know a truly protected species it would seem.
So true.

Spoke with David Robertson (content Director )

Long and short of it

He doesn't think the Celtic Paedophilie ring is a football matter or story !!!

But the EBTs was a football story because we got demoted to third division

I said to him you had experts on tax matters for weeks before we got demoted

You have a football club Celtic FC from the city you broadcast from have been covering up a paedophilie ring and he says it’s not football related

Well there is your reason there boys and girls

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

And that is why his radio station is Fcuked
o59wI0x.gif

%^*&ing idiot !

To be honest the Cnut didn’t know what he was saying as I was at him from all angles

Bumping this old thread

That’s 3 convicted paedos who were employed at Radio Clyde

James Russell

Dougie MacDonald

Michael Souter

On the big child abuse thread but wanted to bump this specific to RC

What a disgrace and given the company is not that big that’s a staggering amounted of convicted presenters to be done for child abuse

RC obviously don’t want to discuss as their ex employees have been guilty of the very topic they will not cover

Wow !

How odd that Wee Spew Keevins just happens to be in yet ANOTHER Circle of Pedophiles ??

Did any of the 4 Priests at the Wedding ever get "outed" for that faiths heinous crimes ?
keevins was 1 of the first giving his view on what punishment we should recieve, 75 point reduction over 3 years and i think 2.5 million quid per year for 3 years. Was rumoured he would walk from clyde if the paedo subject was raised, he fooking knew all right!

Albert Einstein said, "If I were to remain silent, I'd plead guilty by complicity."

Radio Clyde said what?

Utterly sickening.

FBS

Be good to get a written e-mail / letter from them on their stance of it being a Football story / non story. that can then be used for any future documentary or investigation. It's not covering things up, but it is a case of negating public discourse around a heinous subject which includes activities linked to and prevalent at the 2nd biggest club in Scotland.

Of coarse he won’t it’s a mentally challenged Radio Station for mentally challengeds he doesn’t want to upset them, the truth be told had this been Rangers FC things would be so different.

That’s 4 paedos convicted

This paedo worked at Borders Radio who are part of Bauer Media who own Radio Clyde

**** The paedo also worked at Wave102FM and Radio Forth - all are part of Bauer Media group ******

4 paedo ffs

Last edited:
A paedophile ring operating out of a football club, with members taking up different roles within the club, using the club as an incentive to lure victims, using the club as an incubator to groom children is not a football matter. well i'll be.

Aye nothing whatsover to do with football. A paedophile ring that was set up by celtc fans, within celtic fc, using their name specifically as a lure to entice an endless stream of young men and boys into the trap, knowing that loyalty to celtc and their brand would be sufficient to prevent disclosure from the victims to a significant extent.
There was no way that this was set up without somebody already within celtc, and already with significant standing, knowing Torbett's intentions.
BTW, what's Kevin Kelly doing these days?

Last edited:
From the BLM campaign, I have read that
"...if you say nothing, you are complicit...".
Well, Scottish MSM...j'accuse!!

Jesus Christ, no wonder they don't want to talk about it.
It's pretty scary to even begin to imagine how big this is, the web just keeps growing.
"Control the media, control the people"

Not surprised, but you do seem to wonder what they are all afraid of.
They cant all be mentally challengeds, surely ?

Scotland, a country where the media and politicians are complicit in covering up the abuse of children, its disgusting.

Credit to you my man but you are flogging a dead horse with that lot.

Just as you are with most of the media outlets in the stinking republic of Scotland .

You may call them out , as you have done ,but they have no shame .

They openly practice bias and sneer at us , has been thus for many a long day.

And if thousands of us made the same phone call?

They don’t want to talk about it because.

Spew .k. Knew n he supposed said he’ll walk if they talk about it.

They know they can’t defend it.

One of the heads at clyde is married to mr hollicom.

there's people on the show that would rather sweep It under the carpet because like 100s before them Have supported and have played for them and can’t bring themselves to admit what’s went on cos of how sick and vile it is.

The paedo factory upbringing in them makes them ignore the matter cos it’s rife in ther community of society.

What a strange viewpoint.

They will be kicked right out of football if it all comes out, never mind to the third division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back