Radio Clyde regards Celtic FC child abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have an organisation that through ‘confession’ , have been brought up to rid themselves of any guilt, this is what you end up with. Absolutely shameless

This goes way higher than Separate Entity. That's why nobody is touching it

Determination has been brought about the imminent extradition of a member of our Royal family ffs. If that is even possible in today's world I don't want to read on here suggestions of why this can't be done in this instance, that's regardless of how high this goes.

Determination has been brought about the imminent extradition of a member of our Royal family ffs. If that is even possible in today's world I don't want to read on here suggestions of why this can't be done in this instance, that's regardless of how high this goes.
The difference is we're in Scotland. The kid on government over in Edinburgh wont touch it either, they wont risk the votes

Make out as if you’re calling to talk about something else, then steer it in that diversion quickly with a hard hitting question before you’re quickly cut off and leave them horrified.
I think there’s a time delay built into the live phone ins so they can prevent a “Matt Bianco” moment like in the 80s Saturday morning kids TV show

Of coarse he won’t it’s a mentally challenged Radio Station for mentally challengeds he doesn’t want to upset them, the truth be told had this been Rangers FC things would be so different.
It is more to do with the green£. In any calendar year scum FC do a lot of advertising on RC for example January Scottish cup tickets for a home draw February European knock out game if qualified Springtime season ticket renewals, Summer any new strip released & Euro qualifying ties season starts any home tie for League cup draw & Group stages of Euro competition then in December quality tat for sale in store as Xmas presents. Clyde like the Daily Requiem & Sunday Mass also rely on the green£ due to plummeting circulation as seen with their sycophantic articles match reports an non negative news and advertise a lot of the RC stuff too l have also heard they have the contract to print Pravda sorry Ra cellic view. So hypocrisy when cash is king slate EBTs for 2 years but don't bite at the hand that feeds you!

I am not the most experienced researcher but I cannot find what sentence Dougie MacDonald got from Sheriff Vincent Canavan in Oct 2001 at Hamilton Sheriff Court

MacDonald pleaded guilty of child abuse against 2 young teenage lads

There is no online record of what sentence he got. This wasn’t his first offence either

Something strange why there is no records

Can anyone better than me find anything on this ?

I said before I’m convinced Hugh Keevins knows loads about this and has turned a blind eye.
The amount of time he has spent around Celtic, writing stories and biographies for players and managers it would be silly to think he doesn’t know something.

mentally challengeds think noncing is less of a crime than the EBT case. Sums them up - shower of scum.
They don't regard anything as a crime as long as they go to confession and a tell a priest about what they have done.The priests don't regard anything confessed to them as a crime and keep all this crime covered up. This is scotland in the 21st century.

It is more to do with the green£. In any calendar year scum FC do a lot of advertising on RC for example January Scottish cup tickets for a home draw February European knock out game if qualified Springtime season ticket renewals, Summer any new strip released & Euro qualifying ties season starts any home tie for League cup draw & Group stages of Euro competition then in December quality tat for sale in store as Xmas presents. Clyde like the Daily Requiem & Sunday Mass also rely on the green£ due to plummeting circulation as seen with their sycophantic articles match reports an non negative news and advertise a lot of the RC stuff too l have also heard they have the contract to print Pravda sorry Ra cellic view. So hypocrisy when cash is king slate EBTs for 2 years but don't bite at the hand that feeds you!
Cheers mate

Christ knows how many victims and perpetrators representing a major Scottish football club and it's got nothing to do with football,No calls of morality,integrity and bringing the game into disrepute the cover up continues.

I am not the most experienced researcher but I cannot find what sentence Dougie MacDonald got from Sheriff Vincent Canavan in Oct 2001 at Hamilton Sheriff Court

MacDonald pleaded guilty of child abuse against 2 young teenage lads

There is no online record of what sentence he got. This wasn’t his first offence either

Something strange why there is no records

Can anyone better than me find anything on this ?

Hope this leads further (1st reply in thread), only thing I can find so far...

Dougie McDonald was one.
Went to Radio Clyde as commentator.
Then was convicted of sexual offences against Children in Airdrie Sheriff Court.
Now a toastmaster at weddings.

Hope this leads further (1st reply in thread), only thing I can find so far...

Dougie McDonald was one.
Went to Radio Clyde as commentator.
Then was convicted of sexual offences against Children in Airdrie Sheriff Court.
Now a toastmaster at weddings.
couldnt make it up

The difference is we're in Scotland. The kid on government over in Edinburgh wont touch it either, they wont risk the votes

Sorry but can't agree with that at all. Think about what you're implying.

I'm not saying your votes point is invalid (one thing to remember though you're talking about a minority electorate) I'm pointing out what can be achieved when influential people decide to pursue a matter to its full conclusion. The example I've used has far far more reaching implications for Britain than us forcing our Mickey mouse government to intervene on a decades old scandal which should have been dealt with years ago.

Never in my lifetime did I think what's happening with Andrew could have been possible. I still think enough barriers will be put up to halt it truth be told, but even the implication of his extradition would have been unthinkable a few short years ago.

This is possible alright, It all depends how far you want to go.

Haven’t read the whole thread but presumably the Content Director has a boss. And his boss has a boss.

Maybe worth aiming more for the organ grinder than the monkeys?

That’s 4 paedos convicted

This paedo worked at Borders Radio who are part of Bauer Media who own Radio Clyde

**** The paedo also worked at Wave102FM and Radio Forth - all are part of Bauer Media group ******

4 paedo ffs
Maybe they could be asked formally if their stance of nothing to see here, is in direct correlation to their own stations record, albeit Bauer may not ha e been the owner at the time. Seems to be the trend to apologise for a firms history at present.

Maybe they could be asked formally if their stance of nothing to see here, is in direct correlation to their own stations record, albeit Bauer may not ha e been the owner at the time. Seems to be the trend to apologise for a firms history at present.

Thinking along the right lines now.

Radio Clyde has a history of pedos working there. A few djs have been convicted of it already.

Heard some stories about people that currently work there and it's not pretty

Here's one example
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34617097

Radio Clyde are just as bad as anyone with their pedophiles and woman beaters. The stuff that goes on there is sickening and they have the audacity to do the cash for kids charity

During the chats Russell, from Govanhill, said: "Every time I see her in her school uniform I want to molest her so sometimes I do"

FUCKIN SILVER BULLET FOR THESE BASTARDS.
I'd do my time if any they evil bastards touched my kids!

Spoke with David Robertson (content Director )

Long and short of it

He doesn't think the Celtic Paedophilie ring is a football matter or story !!!

But the EBTs was a football story because we got demoted to third division

I said to him you had experts on tax matters for weeks before we got demoted

You have a football club Celtic FC from the city you broadcast from have been covering up a paedophilie ring and he says it’s not football related

Well there is your reason there boys and girls

Radio Clyde no longer

Told him

Double Standards

And that is why his radio station is Fcuked

It is a football story, because football players like Alan Brazil were tormented and suffered greatly at the hands of the monsters employed by Celtic.

Me neither.

He was tried in Hamilton but sentenced at Airdrie according to that post.

Hopefully any Airdrie court records or reports from their paper provide a link.

You were looking for answers in Hamilton's court when it may well be Airdrie.

Checked the main website for this, The UK Databse site --

" September 2001
Radio Clyde sports presenter faces jail over child sex case

A RESPECTED west coast radio sports commentator faced a prison sentence yesterday after admitting to a string of sex offences against young boys.

Radio Clyde FM anchor man Dougie Macdonald, 43, bowed his head as he left Hamilton Sheriff Court after admitting the offences. The presenter’s career now lies in ruins as a sheriff considers whether he should be jailed.
Macdonald’s abuse of the two young boys, aged 12 and 13, happened more than 21 years ago in a lock-up garage when he plied them with alcohol and cigarettes before inducing them to perform the sex acts.
Between June and September 1979, in Rockburn Crescent in Bellshill, Lanarkshire, Macdonald also induced the boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, to perform sex acts with two unnamed girls.
Sheriff Vincent Canavan yesterday deferred sentence for psychiatric reports as well as asking for a social inquiry report and community service assessment to see if there is an alternative to jail.
The court heard that Macdonald has an offence from 1981 of a “similar” nature, and the sheriff said he wanted to consider all the reports before sentencing.
He refused to put the married pundit on the sex offenders register until sentencing later next month and Macdonald was allowed bail.
As he left court, the presenter said: “On the advice of my legal team I have no comment to make at this time.”
The former public transport worker is currently the radio station’s chief football commentator .
The commentator, from Airdrie, Lanarkshire, is also well known for his excitable style, which almost always includes frequent bouts of shouting.
Radio Clyde FM said yesterday they are considering Macdonald’s future, but will not make a decision until their employee is sentenced. Spokesman for the station, Richard Muir, refused to comment on suggestions that Macdonald had been suspended since the allegations surfaced.
He said: “The legal process is still ongoing and we cannot make any further comment at this stage. He is still an employee and has been on sick leave for over a year.”
Macdonald, whose wife Christine was not in court, was first taken in for questioning about the allegations of child sex abuse after police called on him at his Airdrie home last year.
Macdonald pled guilty to lewd and libidinous practices towards two boys by supplying them with alcohol and cigarettes and inducing them to expose their private parts in his presence in a lock up in Bellshill in 1979, when he was 21.
He also induced the boys to urinate in a bucket and handle the private parts of two girls present and induce the girls to handle the boys’ private parts. "

I've noticed before that if there's no sentence noted on this website, then it's very likely that there hasn't been one.

Possibly the eagerness of the Sheriff (Vincent Canavan) to look into psychiatric reports, etc, supplied an easy way out from jail time for Macdonald.
Such generosity from the presiding judge, when looking at what ended up being a repeat paedophile offender.

It's an interesting site btw -- the Search facility allows you to check out just who and where they are/were.

During the chats Russell, from Govanhill, said: "Every time I see her in her school uniform I want to molest her so sometimes I do"

FUCKIN SILVER BULLET FOR THESE BASTARDS.
I'd do my time if any they evil bastards touched my kids!
Thing is there's still some people that work there that have similar thoughts/opinions. It's a disgusting place to work from what I've heard.

The place is rife with paedos and more. I can't say too much as I don't want the people to lose their job but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair few that get caught out in the coming years. But if you're a young good looking lass I'd avoid the place for a job otherwise you'll face a ton of sexual harrassment

Another reason / rumour f.or Clyde's silence is that station manager Lorraine Herbison is bunked up with the owner of Hollicom and just like Humza Useless love of scum FC a conflict of interest surely ALLEGEDLY.

The mind boggles mate, really does
Thing is there's still some people that work there that have similar thoughts/opinions. It's a disgusting place to work from what I've heard.

The place is rife with paedos and more. I can't say too much as I don't want the people to lose their job but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair few that get caught out in the coming years. But if you're a young good looking lass I'd avoid the place for a job otherwise you'll face a ton of sexual harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back