Rangers Castore Home Kit Now On Sale - all launch discussion in here - Info in First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality will be superb as per Golf shirts, bit of a lack of imagination in the design of the home shirt but I’ll be buying regardless

Honestly, we could have had Martin Margiela designing the shirt himself and it would still look shite because of that "Stay In Control" text. I'm not exactly a Castore fan but they didn't have much room to maneuver on this one.

Not according to castore.

There will be a limited more expensive version that will be embroidered. The normal £50 replica will be as the team one
It’s the player version that’s more expensive, tighter cut, flimsier print. Players won’t be in regular priced one

Last edited:
Honestly without the sponsor the top would be a cracker I reckon. The "stay in control" written below 32 Red looks really cheap.

Would be nice if we could go down the Motherwell/Paddy Power route and at least release a version for fans to buy without the sponsor on it. Doubt it though.

Really like the top,like a lot of people would prefer it without the ‘stay in control’ but no big issue will still be buying it.

Looks much better on the players. The stay in control part is really unnecessary. If you have a gambling addiction I'm pretty sure you know you're already out of control and don't need to be told!

No gonnae please every clit but get out and buy the thing! Support the club now we have a proper deal with kit makers!

The request by every other Rangers fan you speak to.

I've never spoke to anyone who has requested to Castore or Rangers that they remove the stars from our badge.

I've seen folk suggest it on here but that's hardly a request, our badge is our badge, the club aren't going to change it for some random nobody on the internet.

Honestly without the sponsor the top would be a cracker I reckon. The "stay in control" written below 32 Red looks really cheap.

Would be nice if we could go down the Motherwell/Paddy Power route and at least release a version for fans to buy without the sponsor on it. Doubt it though.

I’ve said this numerous times and I hope that’s something that will happen.

The club (Castore) could manufacture a limited amount of unsponsored kits and sell them for a premium price.

@Greg Marshall can you make this happen please? :))

It’s an absolute beauty.

Looks expensive, the trimming is spot on and they’ve absolutely aced the shade of blue.

Massive fan of that.

If it was had been leaked then I’m happy with it.

I like plain clear home strips I don’t think you need too much detailing going on. I don’t think you need too much going on and cluttering the shirt up.

I'll be a bit annoyed if MyGers don't get first chance to buy after they said we would. Will sign up for the castore list as well just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back