Hearts & Partick Thistle vs SPFL Starts Today.

If its not been dismissed our aims are very much game on. Failure at the arbitration to get an indepent inquiry over the 'lost' vote and subsequent communications and only 1 option offered to clubs for money should be an open goal of it goes to court. I hope Hearts fans are enraged enough to keep the pressure on Budge to go all the way. Last thing we need is subservient apathy

Pie and Bovril -

Second ruling of the court is that the dispute should be settled via an arbitration tribunal.

The tribunal will be overseen by an independent judge.

Independent SFA investigation is the next step but Hearts can still appeal the outcome through a court if they're not happy with the result.
Can hearts and thistle not ask the judge for independent members appointed by the court to deal with it because we know the outcome it will be lieswells puppets who will be named within the hour

Which probably means arbitration is not final for Hearts and Partick Thistle and come back to the court, that's a vital ruling imo.
This is the crux of the matter for me. Court saying make the arbitration transparent, make it fair otherwise court will reconvene and you will get your arses spanked. The judge not dismissing it is huge and can still lead to a successful expulsion of the cabal

Provided we get a truly independent panel is this essentially the independent investigation that we were asking for or is it going to be very narrowly focused on the relegation of Hearts/Thistle/Stranraer?
Panel to consist of Neil Lennon, Peter Lawell, Kim Jong Un, Billy Dodds (in the capacity of "pet hun") and to be chaired by the spirit of Brother Walfrid.

How quickly can a panel be convened, hear evidence and make a judgement. This is surely going to have an effect on the start of the season?

He is now saying that all the documentation needs to be made available to the tribunal panel. Although overall it is not the news we wanted I don’t think spfl will get away with botching the hearing because it will end up back in court if not done fairly.

I also think Hearts get input on who is selected in the tribunal panel

Arbitration by the SFA . A kangaroo court .

We'll see. From what I've read the arbitration panel has to be made up of former judges, rather than just the usual Lawell, Mulraney and whatever other toady they can scrounge up. Whether that translates into a fair hearing is another thing, but it's mildly annoying in that Doncaster won't be grilled in open court.

This actually sounds like an independent investigation is going to go down. The QC appointed to arbitrate by the SFA must be independent. This is what we pushed for not so long ago.

Reading through the precis of the case each day it seems the judges in the arbitration can call for witnesses and documentation.

My concern about SFA Arbitration is that it won't be in public - all the SPFL shennigans that may be exposed during the course of the arbitration won't be made public.

On the plus side, Hearts/Partick case was not dismissed as wished by Dundee Utd/Raith Rovers/Cove (the judge clearly thinks there is a case to be heard). They can of course go back to the courts if they feel the SFA Arbitration conclusion is unsatisfactory.

Surely any of the SFA people involved will need to have zero overlap with SPFL. Is that possible?

Both the corrupt SFA and SPFL co-signed a letter to UEFA lying to them that Scottish clubs wanted the League to end, despite no vote ever taking place. Hearts are goosed expecting justice from the SFA. Corrupt to the core. Step forward the now notorious Judge Lord Carloway as an " honest broker ".

SFA to appoint an arbitration panel to deal with hearts/Thistle case. C*nts.
Wow that will be impartial then won't it, ffsake what a farce, will the corrupt pricks get allowed to appoint people favourable to them and their cronies appointed to keep the junta's dodgy dealings hidden. :mad:

Last edited:
Reading through the precis of the case each day it seems the judges in the arbitration can call for witnesses and documentation.

My concern about SFA Arbitration is that it won't be in public - all the SPFL shennigans that may be exposed during the course of the arbitration won't be made public.

On the plus side, Hearts/Partick case was not dismissed as wished by Dundee Utd/Raith Rovers/Cove (the judge clearly thinks there is a case to be heard). They can of course go back to the courts if they feel the SFA Arbitration conclusion is unsatisfactory.
The annoying thing for me is if he was always going to send it back too SFA why the fook did it take 3 fcuking days listening to them to say so.

Back