Niko Katic Injured In Training - Likely To Be Out For ‘Foreseeable Future’

Training on a Sunday? Until it’s confirmed I’ll put it down to a shitey WhatsApp rumour.

I think it is tbh, he was raw but he could be tremendous at times. The way some folk went on about him you'd think he'd been the second coming of svenssson. I'm not aiming at anyone in particular but he was not he end of some very unfair comments himself.

Seems like your kinda saying its good katic is out for 9 months so can get it right up his critics when we miss/need him.

Not good juju bro.

It's absolutely hilarious that people tag him in everything

Not being snide mate, I actually laughed!
He deals with injury updates to first team and also deals with the legalities of our contract with castore and sports direct.

I think people see the words supporter liaison officer and assume it's a guy to answer every and any supporters question, regardless of their query. They also believe that they are entitled to an answer and if they dont get one off him he is a lady's front bottom and a blazer chaser.

Stinks of the mentally challengeds trying to make up for being tangoed. It'll never happen you mhanky hordes.
Bitches got owned. (as the kids say)(do they still say that?)

Terrible shame if true, hopefully not.

Would be no coincidence though after bulking up and putting on so much muscle.

Haven't even bothered to read the thread and hope it isn't true.

Having done ligaments badly before, you don't do them and get told 9 month lay off the very same day.

Ever.
Glad you came on and told us this. From what I remember with durrant and mols, I'm sure we all knew they were going to be out for a long time and the scans just confirmed it.

I sincerely hope this is not true for big Nico.HE is our best attacking centre half at set pieces and I think this will be a big season for him.
From a team perspective I am happy with any 2 from the 4 we had last season plus big Calvin and Lewis Mayo can also come in.

Seems like your kinda saying its good katic is out for 9 months so can get it right up his critics when we miss/need him.

Not good juju bro.
Not at all what I'm saying and if it comes across as that then I apologise. I'm gutted, I love Katic. My point is that I feel that he'd had excessive heat on himself last season, yes he made mistakes but he was also excellent at times.

Was there not a player last season who had apparently done something really bad but then it was minor?

However, I've yet to read a "player is injured in training"rumour that didn't end up being true.

Is there anything to this other than a plethora of attention seekers posting crap about twitter, WhatsApp and the likes?

"Just had a text from my mate" aye because it's the same fucking rumour you doughballs

It could be true or it could be false, you are no doubt hearing the same rumour empties.

I didnt get a text from a mate, I feel left out
Heard you've not got any mates mate. I'll be your mate and text you, how's that.

Not at all what I'm saying and if it comes across as that then I apologise. I'm gutted, I love Katic. My point is that I feel that he'd had excessive heat on himself last season, yes he made mistakes but he was also excellent at times.

Kool mate.

I like the big man too, will be a big miss if true.

Hope its bollocks but ive got that feeling in pit of my stomach that it might be true.

Im fed up with the SLO not coming out and keeping us updated with stuff like this.
Bassey and McLoughlin were signed and no so much of a heads up from Greg Marshall. Not good enough from the SLO.
Would expect to hear about some targets or some inside i go within the next 2 hours or im emailing Stewart Robertson about the SLOs position being untenable....shocking stuff tbh...

[/QUOTE]
Was there not a player last season who had apparently done something really bad but then it was minor?

However, I've yet to read a "player is injured in training"rumour that didn't end up being true.
earlier this season folk saying Tav had major surgery when I'm actuality it was minor.

It’ll be a load of shite but you can tell pretty quickly if a players done their ACL

Happened a fair few times were a player had done it and manager had basically confirmed it post match, and the club officially confirm at night with MOTD updating it

Hope not true, but if so, might be good idea to look at loan options. And no, not from Liverpool’s youth system! :D

I’ve heard it’s not a cruciate injury and it happened a good few days ago now.

A mate from work is close to Andy Halliday, and that’s what he’s saying.

Fingers crossed.

Back