Adrian Goldberg raising funds for a film on the abuse at Celtic Boys Club

BUMP

I wish I could do more to help but like many im just not as clued up as the guys on here, theyve managed to get the truth out to the public despite all the threats and opposition in this country. Now as a result of their efforts there is big sports reporter from down south stepping in to produce a video that will reach a wider audience for the survivors. This is something we can all do to support them, if everyone on FF chipped in even a couple of quid we would smash it. To all those who have given what they can afford during these times of uncertainty, you are the salt of the earth and I salute you all WATP

I pledge another tenner at the end of the week.

Right at this very moment there are 2418 people looking at threads on FF, there is no doubt that some of them will be scum apologists.

Let’s flush them out, by everyone one of us donating £5.00 ncluding those of us who have already donated!!!

What can you get for £5 to fu’ck all so come on guys and gals

I’ve just done it. Anyone else?

I’ve had to edit this as the minimum donation is £5......Get it done guys and gals!

Last edited:
Right at this very moment there are 2418 people looking at threads on FF, there is no doubt that some of them will be scum apologists.

Let’s flush them out, by everyone one of us donating £5.00 ncluding those of us who have already donated!!!

I’ve had to edit this as the minimum donation is £5......Get it done guys and gals!

I’m there Lainey. A tenner in to the pot.

Less than 700 bears have supported this.

Are people missing this ?

Great idea Lainey, this should be a sticky. Donation on its way

Its bizarre. The apathy shown by a massive section of the public really is the most important part of the story. Why the reluctance to do what's right.

Holyrood will appoint independent public inquiries costing tens or even hundreds of thousands of pounds for other issues in the public interest, but not for the numerous victims of that disgusting club. This is no coincidence.

I'm in lainey. Another fiver In

Lainey I just did another £10 for you keep the good work going I will be here to push it over the last hurdle on the 12th at 12pm amazing

Just topped up to £67 hope it annoys the %^*& out of the lurkers and the media. For anything else, this campaign would have received some sort of attention from them.

You only have to read BN94's post above that shows the DR are regularly lifting information from posters here.

A pox on every last one of you shameful cunts.

Just topped up to £67 hope it annoys the %^*& out of the lurkers and the media. For anything else, this campaign would have received some sort of attention from them.

You only have to read BN94's post above that shows the DR are regularly lifting information from posters here.

A pox on every last one of you shameful cunts.

Brilliant effort Humbug

Back