Coolest Photo in Football History

Punpun

f765a2903e8cafed2810ffc85f7b548e.jpg

Beat that

Don’t open this can of worms again.

Its 100% real btw

I feel like I’ve missed out on something ( maybe going back to the old board). But I’d be gutted to know that it’s a photoshop. I had this up in my office at work for years. I did think it was slightly odd no one appears to be interacting with Papac but I put that down to other players coming up behind him. I hope I’m not biting at a very obvious wind up!!

It might have happened but that photo is not real.

Nobody is looking at Papac and look at where his boots are. Sasa was good but I'm not sure he could levitate.
The guy right infront of him with the white tshirt and orange hat is looking straight at him haha It defo does look photoshopped, but it Defo happened

I feel like I’ve missed out on something ( maybe going back to the old board). But I’d be gutted to know that it’s a photoshop. I had this up in my office at work for years. I did think it was slightly odd no one appears to be interacting with Papac but I put that down to other players coming up behind him. I hope I’m not biting at a very obvious wind up!!
The guy right in front of papac is looking at him.

Papac was only up a second before losing balance and it was much further away than it looks. It’s a well timed iconic photo

Where’s the picture of Grieg and the lads just going a casual stroll in their trackies. That was cool.

I saw one of Bobby Moore and Pele swapping shirts that's very iconic.Great photo of two players at the end of a gruelling match in a World Cup.

The guy right infront of him with the white tshirt and orange hat is looking straight at him haha It defo does look photoshopped, but it Defo happened

This is exactly what I am saying, not disputing he went to fans and got up on hoardings but I'm thinking a bit of editing has been done as the original was a bit shit. Only the photographer will know for sure.

Don’t know if I am biting but it’s 100% not a photoshop I was there and remember it happening

People always say it's a photoshop but there are plenty of people who were there seen it happen. I'm sure there's also a clip and in the background you see him getting down.

It might have happened but that photo is not real.

Nobody is looking at Papac and look at where his boots are. Sasa was good but I'm not sure he could levitate.
The photo does look fake (floating boots), I’m sure I remember it though being shown on the coverage. Would love a bear who was there to confirm my life has not been a lie!. Tbf I’m sure a better photo exists where it shows him on the ledge.

Photo looks good but is the story not something like the ball broke to Maradona after a free kick and all those Belgians were in the wall?

I'm sure there is another clip or picture from the reverse angle and it's just an average bit of football that looks totally different from that perspective. It may be from a wall that broke like you say but the first thing you think is that the players were all surrounding him which wasn't the case.

Does anyone know the context of the Souness photo at the tunnel; was it before a game?

Back