Coolest Photo in Football History

NINTCHDBPICT000458691253.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

My favourite Rangers photo is one of Tom Forsyth, scoring by putting the ball over the line in a Final. I don't know if it's an individual photo, or part of a sequence around the goal, but it's very dramatic.

Last edited:
I still have no idea why people can't see that's a Photoshop!!

He did well to photoshop it including shadows on the pillar and reflection in the glass and get it uploaded on to Getty that night.

rt16nI6.jpg

The papac photo is photoshopped. He stood at the advertising boards at the side of the pitch. The photographer has photoshopped him forward quite a bit for whatever reason.

You can see where he stands in certain highlights of the game during the celebrations. Here’s a quick screengrab from some random YouTube.

It’s a shame too. Would have been a true iconic image.

picture hosting

The papac photo is photoshopped. He stood at the advertising boards at the side of the pitch. The photographer has photoshopped him forward quite a bit for whatever reason.

You can see where he stands in certain highlights of the game during the celebrations. Here’s a quick screengrab from some random YouTube.

It’s a shame too. Would have been a true iconic image.

picture hosting
maxresdefault.jpg

Not cool, but the photo of Zidane walking past the World Cup when he got sent off in his last game.

Yes they do. No idea why you claim they don't.

And the photo is clearly photoahopped. There is NO ONE in the whole stand interacting with Papac. His boots are levitating above a hoarding (and have a weird outline too). I'm no photo expert whatsoever, but this is one of the clearest cases I've ever seen.
Papac is sharper than the rest of the photo. That’s the giveaway for me

Back