Leeds Utd

Got a soft spot for Leeds.

Been saying for a while I need to go down there and catch a game, probably impossible now.

Superb.

Few good signings, namely a striker and if not securing the two loanees then replace them.

Can't wait to see the big boys come to Elland Road.

Congratulations to them, it's been 16 years away from the top flight, but they've finally done it. I don't hold any especial feelings for them, but they were always a big club when I was growing up, so I've retained some respect for them. They're right to be considered a big club and they've got a monster of a manager in Bielsa.

Hopefully we'll triumph over them in the 21-22 Champions League!

EdJfiCKWAAEl25e

Delighted with that, it could so easily have went tits up after last year but they've been superb this year. Feared the worst after that wobble at New Year but they went again and are deservedly champions. Bielsa's man management with guys lile Klich and Ayling is unbelievable.

Looking forward to enjoying the last 2 games now!

Delighted for Leeds fans.
Folk saying they’ll struggle coming up probably said the same in 1991.

Glad to see them back up at last. Too many namby-pamby Southern softie teams in the Premiership.

Pleased to see them back, feels like that’s them back to where they should be despite 16 seasons away.

Hopefully Bielsa is sufficiently backed to make the improvements he wants and they stay up comfortably next season.

Well done Leeds, I'm delighted for you...not least because I had a score on you to win the league at the beginning of the season!
:) :) :)

Latest posts

Back