Hearts/Partick Thistle SFA Charge (Notice of Complaint)

I really hope not.
As much as it would be good to get colt team into lower leagues we should not be giving SPFL a get out
Correct - there is no way we should be assisting them clean up their mess. Not unless so doing means, at the very least, the removal of Doncaster and his two side kicks and the acknowledgement that the reconstruction is to resolve the issues caused by a season where there were technically no winners or losers.

Last edited:
If they postponed the season till a restart like England there was the possibility we could have won it. Unlikely but we were never given the chance.

Absolutely and given we had to play them twice and had a game in hand the 13 points could have become 4 points.

It should have been played out on the pitch and there's not a club in the country would not have taken the same action as Hearts and Thistle.

When will someone or anyone mention the EUFA directive:

"UEFA reserves the right to refuse admission [ to the Champions League ] to any club proposed by a National Association from a prematurely terminated domestic competition in particular where:

• the clubs were selected pursuant to a procedure which was not objective, transparent and non-discriminatory so that the selected clubs could not be considered as having been qualified on sporting merit;

• there is a public perception of unfairness in the qualification of the club. "

Someone or anyone. It would rattle the cage.
Japanese eyes and bungcaster now on eufa pay roll no chance

So the hearing started on Friday yet as far as I am aware there is no info on what was discussed or even who is on the panel.

SPFL doing a great cover up job, they must have learned that from lawell

One of the major downsides of the CoS sending it to arbitration is that it will not be held in public and we will not know the panel members unless they choose to reveal themselves. That’s how arbitration works. It’s not the SFAs call.

We may well hear nothing until they disclose their findings,

Hearts will be bought off no matter the cost. It will be done.

They have too much too much to lose.
You are probably right, however, in order to pay someone off you need the funds to do so and the SPFL simply don't have the money without taking it out the prize fund and thereby jeopardising the very future of some of the member clubs.

So for this to happen either an anonymous donor needs to appear with funds to pay the compensation or Hearts and Partick will have to settle for considerably less than they have tabled.

I'm not ruling it out but can't see either of those options materialising. That being the case if Hearts and Partick win, reinstatement seems more likely with a final last ditch attempt at reconstruction but I dont believe they have the time for that.

All they had to do was offer null and void

I can't see the remaining clubs allowing compensation payments of the amount Hearts and Patrick want

You are probably right, however, in order to pay someone off you need the funds to do so and the SPFL simply don't have the money without taking it out the prize fund and thereby jeopardising the very future of some of the member clubs.

So for this to happen either an anonymous donor needs to appear with funds to pay the compensation or Hearts and Partick will have to settle for considerably less than they have tabled.

I'm not ruling it out but can't see either of those options materialising. That being the case if Hearts and Partick win, reinstatement seems more likely with a final last ditch attempt at reconstruction but I dont believe they have the time for that.

They don't have a choice, hard cash will be offered in some sort of way.

There is no way they can let any individual that is not under their control look into this.

They have too much to lose. The usual tactic is to bully and offer incentives, if that is not working then the incentives and bullying will be upped.

So the hearing started on Friday yet as far as I am aware there is no info on what was discussed or even who is on the panel.

SPFL doing a great cover up job, they must have learned that from lawell

It's sinister isn't it. Gollum McLaughlin etc would be all over this if there was anything in this for the scum. With the amount they have to lose, not a word. Nobody knows the hearing is going on. Suggests that the decision has already been made.

Another wee bribe to get things done maybe? Money from a big hitter? ;)

Liewell will pay it and in turn will get voted on to the board with the power to call the league if the new season if it’s abandoned again. Therefore he’s waging on tims being top therefore Rangers have to blow every team away and be out of sight ! Then the true Liewell and dungcaster will show their hand and null and void without votes or hesitation!

They don't have a choice, hard cash will be offered in some sort of way.

There is no way they can let any individual that is not under their control look into this.

They have too much to lose. The usual tactic is to bully and offer incentives, if that is not working then the incentives and bullying will be upped.
Fully expect the intimidation to be ramped up as you suggest as they really do want Hearts and Partick to walk away from this which was the main reason for the SFA charges.

As you say they have too much to lose, however, with regards a potential payoff I just don't see any avenues other than those mentioned to come up with the cash.

Doesn't mean a mystery donor won't appear at the 11th hour to solve all their problems though.

My understanding / interpretation was hearts n thistle want re-instatement Not cash . Understandably . You just can’t say what will happen once you are relegated it may take 1or it may take 10 attempts to get back up . Maybe never .

In terms of a buyout that would be controversial and chaotic no matter whether funds came from league prize money / sfa / donor .
Especially an outside donor how is that going to work even and how will it look . Remember we would now have the reputation and fiducial of the sfa on the line here too .

The secrecy regarding this Arbitration Tribunal under SFA Rules doesn't sit right with me. What happened to the openness and transparency that Scottish football was promised ? If the Dundee vote is found to have been rigged, as many suspect, then it all just gets brushed under the carpet ?

What happens if the SFA and Hearts /Thistle come to a deal through arbitration.

That the deal is basically Hearts / Thistle are bought off. They accept a bribe. They are relegated.

Everybody happy ?

Does Lord Clark not look at the outcome ?
And say I thought the two clubs wanted to stay in the Premiership. I thought they were fighting an injustice. Fighting an illegality. They now have accepted an injustice. They have accepted illegality and corruption. They have wasted my time, and court time.

Or does Lord Clarke just accept that money has changed hands under his nose, and we move on ?

Last edited:
It’s not the money Hearts and Thistle want to remain in the same leagues as Dundee’s vote was corrupt that’s what they will prove and win their case.
Which in return will come the mentally challengeds title null and void.

What happens if the SFA and Hearts /Thistle come to a deal through arbitration.

That the deal is basically Hearts / Thistle are bought off. They accept a bribe. They are relegated.

Everybody happy ?

Does Lord Clark not look at the outcome ?
And say I thought the two clubs wanted to stay in the Premiership. I thought they were fighting an justice. Fighting an illegality. They now have accepted an injustice. They have accepted illegality and corruption. They have wasted my time, and court time.

Or does Lord Clarke just accept that money has changed hands under his nose, and we move on ?
Out of court settlements happen all the time but for them to happen at all requires all parties to be content with the proposed settlement. If they are then a deal is done and everyone moves on regardless.

Out of court settlements happen all the time but for them to happen at all requires all parties to be content with the proposed settlement. If they are then a deal is done and everyone moves on regardless.

So within the arbitration Hearts / Thistle see the evidence of the Dundee pockle. They've got right on their side.

Hearts /Thistle are offered money to accept demotion at a price.

The Dundee pockle, which is corruption, is allowed to stand, because Hearts / Thistle have taken a bribe.

Scottish football has been mislead, the Scottish public has been mislead, Rangers have been denied a shot at CL money, UEFA has been conned, clubs have been wrongly relegated, clubs have lost TV money, and on and on.

Is that the legal system in Scotland !

I think I know the answer.

So within the arbitration Hearts / Thistle see the evidence of the Dundee pockle. They've got right on their side.

Hearts /Thistle are offered money to accept demotion at a price.

The Dundee pockle, which is corruption, is allowed to stand, because Hearts / Thistle have taken a bribe.

Scottish football has been mislead, the Scottish public has been mislead, Rangers have been denied a shot at CL money, UEFA has been conned, clubs have been wrongly relegated, clubs have lost TV money, and on and on.

Is that the legal system in Scotland !

I think I know the answer.
Not just in Scotland.

It wouldn't be seen as a bribe but rather as compensation for the wrong done to them. Compensation for accepting a wrong which is problematic for others to resolve any other way.

For this to happen though Hearts and Partick would need to have a figure that they were prepared to settle for and the SPFL would need to have the funds to pay it.

My understanding / interpretation was hearts n thistle want re-instatement Not cash . Understandably . You just can’t say what will happen once you are relegated it may take 1or it may take 10 attempts to get back up . Maybe never .

Neilson will get Hertz back up pronto in the event they are kept down.
Thistle are quite another matter.
Staying down could see them on a long slippery slope to oblivion.
Even though I firmly believe they have been unfairly treated to say the least, I am extremely unlikely to give a fucking damn in that event.

Think of it more like 'handicapping the scum club' than 'helping the diddy clubs'.

FFS man, do you honestly expect the kiddy fiddlers and their cabal to just voluntarily hand over money to the "diddy clubs"?
After all their efforts to install placemen in the SPFL and the SFA to completely sew up the goings-on in Scottish fitba to always benefit them and them alone?
Incredible.

I dont understand how anyone can say if we N&V then sponsors would need fully reimbursed as the season didnt happen?

So when I was watching one of our games on sky and saw the ladbrokes advert and then stuck a tenner on next goalscorer...that didnt happen now ? History has been rewritten has it ?

All sponsors got the same amount of advertising or broadcasting whether it was N&V or called.

Ridiculous argument from spfl.

I dont understand how anyone can say if we N&V then sponsors would need fully reimbursed as the season didnt happen?

So when I was watching one of our games on sky and saw the ladbrokes advert and then stuck a tenner on next goalscorer...that didnt happen now ? History has been rewritten has it ?

All sponsors got the same amount of advertising or broadcasting whether it was N&V or called.

This was a frustration of mine too mate.

Not having the game played was where they lost out, not whether it was just not played or made N&V.

To me the media were complicit in pushing this N&V as not possible as there was no real distinction either way.

They weren’t getting their TV programmes under both.

This was a frustration of mine too mate.

Not having the game played was where they lost out, not whether it was just not played or made N&V.

To me the media were complicit in pushing this N&V as not possible as there was no real distinction either way.

They weren’t getting their TV programmes under both.
Exactly mate and that was the only reason that was pushed for not N&V.

Surely there will be proof of these companies warning Doncaster and co of the massive financial impact of N&V ?

I very much doubt it as it was made up to suit an agenda just like the letter to UEFA stating we want to call the league when the vote hadn't even taken place.

You trying to get your Tenner back Fergie hehe

The irony in all of this, is if they had simply finished the season, it would be fair and square.
Now, it just looks utterly farcical and corrupt beyond belief.

On Radio Scotland, this Arbitration Tribunal is almost seen as a minor issue and a bit of a laugh if you listen to the various Radio Scotland podcasts. This is potentially corruption on a colossal scale with millions of pounds involved and when votes are rigged, yet that clown Richard Gordon is giggling like a wee lassie.

Exactly mate and that was the only reason that was pushed for not N&V.

Surely there will be proof of these companies warning Doncaster and co of the massive financial impact of N&V ?

I very much doubt it as it was made up to suit an agenda just like the letter to UEFA stating we want to call the league when the vote hadn't even taken place.

That’s exactly why it was done. An agenda.

I was amazed that when Robertson brought this out in our dossier the way they wanted to ignore it.

On Radio Scotland, this Arbitration Tribunal is almost seen as a minor issue and a bit of a laugh if you listen to the various Radio Scotland podcasts. This is potentially corruption on a colossal scale with millions of pounds involved and when votes are rigged, yet that clown Richard Gordon is giggling like a wee lassie.

Exactly. I stopped listening to their shite MM.

Has English given up too ?

Realistically, I think it would take around £2-£3m all in to buy off Hearts/PT. That would provide decent funds for the next year, especially in uncertain times.

The problem is though SPFL don’t have the funds, so you would expect any compensation to be spread over a year or even two. I doubt that would be acceptable to Hearts/PT, although you never know.

Hopefully they see it through to the end and bring the cabal down. You would expect some serious questions to be asked of the SPFL over the next few days in arbitration, but I don’t think we will hear any details until after the arbitration is finished. Would be good at least to know the panel though in the meantime.

No, mate. English is still on it but more subdued. I don't know if its because its a " live " legal case that he can't say much, but he knows that there is massive corruption happening in Scottish football.
He's an intelligent man, he knows that it stinks, but he won't say anything as he's taking a wage from BBC Scotland.

He's an intelligent man, he knows that it stinks, but he won't say anything as he's taking a wage from BBC Scotland.

Its outrageous that such an important issue in Scottish football is not being covered by the media due to a dubious secrecy clause. This secrecy only gives room to more corruption taking place behind the scenes at this Arbitration Tribunal. Football fans should be allowed to know if corrupt votes ended the season.

Back