Seat transfer email out

Ignore your baskets, it's the email that counts. My daughters was in basket, then vanished for hours, then got an email offering the seat.

Got offered the same seat transfer on Friday after already sending off two emails accepting the original and not hearing anything back. Third time lucky?

Given that i am still waiting on transfers for my 3 tickets from Family stand which had to be given up due to the kids age then i really really hope so..........

I'm in the same boat as you guys had 2 emails offering the same seats then another email just offering 1 of the seat don't know what's going on

Have just been emailed fire a third time asking if I’d like to accept so the third emailing saying yes is away

Yep, still in my basket as well. Frustrating as I’m paying by instalments and while I can work out the difference easily enough I’ve no idea what seat reference I should be putting.
Am the same. What ever happens money wise it will be sorted once someone is manning the phone that ain’t 13pence plus charges.

Given that i am still waiting on transfers for my 3 tickets from Family stand which had to be given up due to the kids age then i really really hope so..........

That's an interesting situation I hadn't considered.

What do they do when theres no available seats for three people together?

Split you up to a 2 and a 1 That's not ideal or maybe even practical.

The club really has to address the situation of people sitting in single seats beside others in single seats.

How you tell someone who has been in that seat for a number of years they're suddenly moving is not something I can imagine goes down well though despite it not being "your seat"

That's an interesting situation I hadn't considered.

What do they do when theres no available seats for three people together?

Split you up to a 2 and a 1 That's not ideal or maybe even practical.

The club really has to address the situation of people sitting in single seats beside others in single seats.

How you tell someone who has been in that seat for a number of years they're suddenly moving is not something I can imagine goes down well though despite it not being "your seat"

It's probably something that needs to be looked at. A father and son sit either side of me, I swap seats with one of them so they can sit together, but there will be similar situations all over the stadium.
Would also make it easier for getting seats together for non season ticket games.

It's probably something that needs to be looked at. A father and son sit either side of me, I swap seats with one of them so they can sit together, but there will be similar situations all over the stadium.
Would also make it easier for getting seats together for non season ticket games.

Tricky one. I’ve always wondered why they don’t exercise their right to move folk, say, up to 5 seats left or right (nearer the middle, say) to fill single seats and create pairs and triples in the process.

Those that did move would get, if anything, a slightly better view in most cases?

been on the waiting list to change for 3 years now as want to move from CR2 row X further down maybe row P kinda way its not as if i want Row A or such like but no email or phone call this year

they offered row AA last season

I've emailed again in the hope they might look at it again for me. Will report back if I get a response.

You need to get on to the ticket office again, sharpish.
Not sure how many more emails i can send without response mate, trust me i have sent plenty over the last 2 weeks , after initial contact regarding my actual situation way back at renewal time...........

I Eventually got a reply today about moving out of the family stand with my daughter. They asked where I’d like to move to.. I said either GR, CR or main stand. Got an email back saying that there was nothing available in those areas. Then they said that I dont need to move out after all and I can stay where I am for 1 more season.
3 weeks I’ve spent trying get a reply from the ticket office all for nothing.

The email for the Ticket Centre is : ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk
i give in, am having one of those LOL moments.

Three emails now

one from seat transfers telling me i have got my move and details about payments will follow

two. from ticket office telling me my Original seat is now cancelled and they have returned payments to bank account in next three to five days

Third email from ticket office telling me about new seat and price

checked purchase history and its been purchased as of today

i give in, am having one of those LOL moments.

Three emails now

one from seat transfers telling me i have got my move and details about payments will follow

two. from ticket office telling me my Original seat is now cancelled and they have returned payments to bank account in next three to five days

Third email from ticket office telling me about new seat and price

checked purchase history and its been purchased as of today

Ha ha, I’ve no idea where you are after all that but I hope it means you have a ticket mate.

I Eventually got a reply today about moving out of the family stand with my daughter. They asked where I’d like to move to.. I said either GR, CR or main stand. Got an email back saying that there was nothing available in those areas. Then they said that I dont need to move out after all and I can stay where I am for 1 more season.
I would take that scenario right now mate . Despite my total indifference to the whole ongoing saga, my son and his pal are desperate to get seats in some shape or form...... Its embarrassing beyond belief.

That's my final, final email plea sent to the ticket office. Both the webmail and ticketcentre email addresses. Didn't get any response to last week's plea. It's quite a simple one - me and a pal wanting to move anywhere in the stadium, ideally as a pair but happy to move with individual seats too. Very flexible. With new season tickets still being allocated to those on the waiting list and to applicants with far fewer MyGers points than me, the logic behind the process remains highly debatable. I don't think MyGers points are being used to consider transfers but I still think it's a point worth raising, so I have. Anyway, let's see if I get any response at all. I'm done with the email pleas now. If I get nothing back, that's it for me. I shall withdraw and consider how to politely escalate a complaint on process as it's clear that there are many of us on the transfer request with similar issues.

Just had a phone call after my last email, got both my tickets moved to GE1 sitting together. Absolutely delighted with this outcome, they're both child seats so that most likely helped the situation. Fingers crossed for the rest of you.
Good news that, out of interest which email address did you send your mail to?

A shambles.

Still no confirmation from the club, have had the offer three times now (accepted each time) and the seat is still sitting in my basket. 3rd instalment is due this week and no idea what seat reference I should be putting.

I had requested GF4 further back but was told today via email that there is no single seats available in the section. I’d have hoped that they also looked at gf3 and gf5 but on reflection I did specify GF4. Had hoped for the odd single seat to be free but there’s no room at the inn.

I emailed the ticket office more than three weeks ago and gave two exact seats where ST holders that I know personally have given up their seats. My mate emailed the same day as me and has been told he’s been successful yet I’ve received nothing back. I’ve emailed three or four times in total using the ticket office email and the webmail email address you posted earlier and still haven’t received anything so who would you suggest I contact?
Have now emailed the ticket office six times over an almost four week period and haven’t had a single response, and have copied @Greg Marshall twice in this thread for some help and been ignored both times. Absolute shambles.

Looks like transfers are still ongoing. Just had an email offering me and my dad a move to GE3. Anyone sit there have any opinions to give on the area?

Looks like transfers are still ongoing. Just had an email offering me and my dad a move to GE3. Anyone sit there have any opinions to give on the area?
Sat there alot before i thought the view was really
Good

Back