Club confirm Itten

I wonder if this guys been our Morelos replacement for a while and now that his season is over in Switzerland that’s him here.

Every year for the past 5 year we sign folk and I get my hopes up but feel disappointed by the end of the season, I dunno what it is but this feels different.

Sounds cliche as hell but, with Roofe, hopefully Itten and a all action no nonsense hard b****** of a CM then we have a big chance at 55 this year.

Could it be that we will be looking at bringing in Itten, Hagi, Roofe, Zungu, Balogun, and Bassey all for a net outlay of close to £nil after selling Morelos? If so then happy fucking days.

Edit - just saw Zungu deal was either a load of shit or has broken down.

I am at work and tragically can't see any twitter comments - even quoted ones like this, would someone be a dear and tell me what it says please..

"Rangers have already announced Kemar Roofe as their new striker, but they’re closing in on the signing of Cedric Itten too, @TheAthleticUK understands. Scored 20 goals in 36 games last season. Swiss international. You’d expect movement on Morelos soon."

McGregor
Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic
Jack Aribo
Roofe Hagi Kent
Itten​

Maybe.... just maybe!

I think we'll stick to 4-3-3 so perhaps this allows us to push Hagi back into being one of 2 dynamic forward looking midfielders to accompany Aribo, with Jack sitting. Like this:

McGregor
Jack
Hagi Aribo
Roofe Itten Kent​

Exciting to have these options!

I think we'll stick to 4-3-3 so perhaps this allows us to push Hagi back into being one of 2 dynamic forward looking midfielders to accompany Aribo, with Jack sitting. Like this:

McGregor
Jack
Hagi Aribo
Roofe Itten Kent​

Exciting to have these options!
I've seen absolutely nothing from Hagi that would make me think he would function effectively in that position. Would need to be 4231 with those players.

——————————McGregor

Tavernier———Goldson———Balogun———Barisic

———————Jack—————New Signing

————Roofe————Hagi—————Kent

———————————Itten

——————————McGregor

Tavernier———Goldson———Balogun———Barisic

———————Jack—————New Signing

————Roofe————Hagi—————Kent

———————————Itten

No way on this Earth is Aribo dropping out mate. Right now, it's a toss-up between him and Borna as our best player (assuming Alfie goes).

That just says they’re interested, not that he’s going to sign for them. People I’ve seen seem to think he’s going there instead as if there’s been something more concrete about it than the link with us

Nobody has said he is going to Stuttgart.

You’ve been insanely negative all day haha
but it is though, nothing in the clips made him stand out, just a big guy and that's it far as I can see, my gripe is none of these signings will be cheap, get one wrong in the striking dept, and we could be fooked for the season

Back