Club confirm Itten

Can we not just enjoy Roofe until Itten is confirmed?

No!

tenor.gif

——————————McGregor

Tavernier———Goldson———Balogun———Barisic

———————Jack—————New Signing

————Roofe————Hagi—————Kent

———————————Itten

Where's Aribo in that mate?

He's probably been our most impressive middle to front player, so far this season.

Don't get hung up on a permanent change of formation.

Not a chance we'd play that formation against the mentally challengeds or a top European side.

They'd overrun us in the midfield.

We might get 4-2-3-1 against weaker teams on occasion, but certainly not every week.

He's probably been our most impressive middle to front player, so far this season.

Not a chance we'd play that formation against the mentally challengeds or a top European side.

We might get 4-2-3-1 against weaker teams on occasion, but certainly not every week.
We should be playing that most weeks, let’s be honest.

The flat three isn’t needed against St Mirren on Sunday.

It was a toss up between Aribo and Hagi for the role behind the striker.

——————————McGregor

———————————Itten
You dropping Aribo?

but it is though, nothing in the clips made him stand out, just a big guy and that's it far as I can see, my gripe is none of these signings will be cheap, get one wrong in the striking dept, and we could be fooked for the season
Have to disagree. Seeing very different from what you’re seeing. I see a guy that’s fast for his height, technically good, comfortable on both feet, composed with finishing, strong and can link up very well with players around him

Other than in europe & maybe against Celtic, Rangers should not be playing 2 sitting midfielders.
——————————McGregor

———————————Itten

This isn't twitter.

Anyone who believes anything on twitter from unofficial sources is off their head.
You’ve got me wrong here. My point is that people were making it out as if there’s been sources that have been pointing towards a more concrete link with Stuttgart than there has been with us

If Hagi and Kent are more 10s than wingers where does Roofe play, nominally, I know they're all interchanging, or 'fannying about' as I sometimes like to call it:rolleyes:

There will be some games he'll be competing with Itten for a start, but probably more often he'll be in behind the striker in a 3, or competing with Hagi and Kent in a 2.

Will depend on the opposition mate, I reckon.

You’ve got me wrong here. My point is that people were making it out as if there’s been sources that have been pointing towards a more concrete link with Stuttgart than there has been with us

On twitter. Which is baws.

Just ignore the bollocks.

No point getting whipped up into a frenzy about any possible link until we see orange text on here.

Welcome to Glesga Roofe and Itten,
Alfie and the Mrs are getting ready for a flittin.
Hard nut required for the centre of the park,
no-nonsense baller who's bite is a lot worse than his bark.
Will you return with a different username ?.

Does Roofe play in the right??

I thought he played through the middle.

No idea mate. I’ve never saw him play :))

Although based on what i’ve read about him - it looks like be can play anywhere across the front 3.
I’ve read that on here so prob bull shït :rolleyes:

——————————McGregor

———————————Itten

I don't see us leaving out our best player.

We should be playing that most weeks, let’s be honest.

The flat three isn’t needed against St Mirren on Sunday.

It was a toss up between Aribo and Hagi for the role behind the striker.

There's weeks we will play it, especially against the deep lying defensive teams, definitely.

However, not against quality opposition.

You need the extra central midfielder then.

Agreed. In reality Roofe and Itten will be fighting it out for a place in the 11 more often than not.

Hard one for me.

On his day I think Hagi scrapes it for me. Aribo is a player though.

This is the point of having a stronger XI and squad.

Not everyone can play every game.

Sometimes Aribo, sometimes Hagi and sometimes both.

Interesting,I know that we expect Alfie to go,but what if he doesn't?,we could scare the living daylights out of teams!.

A lot has been said about formations but remember SG came from a club who played fluid football,could this be in his thoughts?.

I tell you it's becoming scary when I think o

There will be some games he'll be competing with Itten for a start, but probably more often he'll be in behind the striker in a 3, or competing with Hagi and Kent in a 2.

Will depend on the opposition mate, I reckon.

Could see Kent, Itten and Roofe being front three and Hagi dropping to behind itten in midfield with Aribo and Jack as your two holding midfielder’s.

Back