Hermes looking into over 2,000 products being sabotaged

Images of damaged Rangers mail order products on social media are rife.

I understand that going forward all parcels will have to go out in unbranded bags.
The people delivering the parcels especially on first day they are being delivered and the amount that went out at the one time know exactly whats in them regardless of the packaging.

Castore should do a we run of packages emblazoned with 55 and stop the tainted 10, inside should be some dye packs, that should quickly stop any damage/future damage. Would be a good laugh as well.

Great idea mate.A few years ago our milk was getting pinched from our doorstep and I couldn't catch the culprit so I carefully took off the top and put a fair dose of Milk of Magnesia into the milk, It worked (in more ways than one I reckon:eek:) It never happened again:D

W.A.T.P.

It says ‘sabotaged‘ rather than damaged. I wonder if it means the address labels have been tampered with, or the deliver details have gone missing?
I can see the headlines now rather than blame "football fans".
Sniffer dog bites and damages 2,000 Rangers tops. :eek:

What sad obsessives ,probably down the pub boasting to their in bred mates about doing it as well.

Nobody will be losing a job over this.

Well maybe the fud who bragged on twitter but having worked in a Hermes warehouse there’s no way to prove it was the drivers.

This will cost Hermes a fortune. I'd expect a drains up enquiry and dismissals in any organisation with any pride in its reputation.

I paid £4.95 p.p. so Hermès are responsible for the delivery and their insurance will need to cover the damages,
Not quite you ever quite recoup the cost. I know when we ship product (micro processors and the likes) and those go walkies, it's not even worth the claim sometimes as you never recoup the cost.

Could explain why mine seems to be stuck in limbo. No further update in the 24 hours they advised.

Not quite you ever quite recoup the cost. I know when we ship product (micro processors and the likes) and those go walkies, it's not even worth the claim sometimes as you never recoup the cost.
I thought there would be some sort of insurance built in with the p.p.

Hermes is a cunt of a company. My brother in law worked for them for a few years, said it used to be rife for Drivers to be stealing parcels knowing full well they wouldn’t get caught.
These guys are doing this simply because they know they won’t get caught. It’s up to the company to try and find them but basically I don’t think they give a fuckk at all.

It does show you, however, how truly obsessed with rangers they have become over the last 8 years, the hatred they have for us far surpasses any love they claim for their own.

they are a shitstain on our society. Always remember that, no matter how bad things get. They are the dregs of humanity these fuckers

I understand that going forward all parcels will have to go out in unbranded bags.
Fucking utter mutants the lot of them.

Hopefully costs Hermes a few bob in damages. They are the worst company about.
Personally I’ve always had great experience and delivered on time and when stated when Hermes (and DPD) are involved with my deliveries. I f&@£in hate Royal Mail and Parcelforce though - shower of shit.
PS My top is too small. Lol imagine that? And I bet there will be thousands being sent back for replacements.

They received mine on Sunday night then it got to their local depot. The last message on Hermes tracker is this. It

11:43 - Mon 03 Aug
We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours.

It’s never moved since I wonder if it’s been damaged?

Mine is on its way back the Castore. I'm guessing they've figured out people have been damaging the packages and the delay was checking them over. Yours might be OK and being sent on where as I'm pretty certain mine has been damaged which is why it's on its way back.

Castore should do a we run of packages emblazoned with 55 and stop the tainted 10, inside should be some dye packs, that should quickly stop any damage/future damage. Would be a good laugh as well.
What if they get delivered without any problem.?

Barcodes will give a step by step journey of the parcel. Every part of it date, time and location stamped. Warehouses covered with CCTV. It wouldn’t take long to pin point exactly who’s been responsible for this. Shift patterns and the info above would soon start to narrow down who may have been responsible. It would take much digging to start to show a pattern of only a handful present every time parcels were being damaged.
Far from accurate unfortunately. A friend of mine runs an online golf company out of Glasgow and they are having a nightmare. In addition to stuff just going missing, there have been sections cut out so they can see if what’s inside the package is worth stealing and in one case, a brand new driver was taken out, used, severely damaged, then put back in really poor alternative packaging and sent on to the end customer.

They have the police involved and currently have over thirty packages under investigation. Hermes say they can’t trace it to a common location.

The branded packaging may have been unnecessary but so what? The constant attacks on all things Rangers is sinister af.

I thought there would be some sort of insurance built in with the p.p.
Might be different on a smaller scale. Especially if there is a security breach like this.
I'm sure there is insurance that Castore will have but I'm not sure that those cunts Hermes will fit any bill.
Hopefully they lose any contract and we never use again. Always baffles me how you choose a logistics partner. Maybe we could use those we just signed up with?

Boy in the lounge with , what looked to me, to be some very relevant experience, was looking for this type of job. If he's looking in, he might like to give Hermes a try.

Surely next time rather than have to put them in unbranded packaging they just fill up vans purely delivering Rangers tops in Rangers packaging.

Might be different on a smaller scale. Especially if there is a security breach like this.
I'm sure there is insurance that Castore will have but I'm not sure that those cunts Hermes will fit any bill.
Hopefully they lose any contract and we never use again. Always baffles me how you choose a logistics partner. Maybe we could use those we just signed up with?
Should be choosing someone else after this.

This will cost Hermes a fortune. I'd expect a drains up enquiry and dismissals in any organisation with any pride in its reputation.

This should be exactly what’s happening. That’s why I made the point earlier, Castore and Rangers need to ensure Hermes fully reimburse them. That’ll incentivise them to go after the c*nts that pulled this stunt.

Surely it will can be tied down to a common demoniator for a certain warehouse and keep tracking back to source till it is worked out.

It all went up a level in 2012 and the referendum in 2014 compounded it.

I don't really talk football with people now unless it's other bears , it starts off ok then it turns into bigotry, then politics, then cheating then I am personally an ars*hole for some reason and the club is dead and don't exist, servo blah blah bit when you say to them of we are dead atop going on about it they go up a level.

The level of hate is a bit much to be honest, I couldn't tell you 5 players for any team outside of us and maybe them and even then I would struggle to tell you their assistant manager or what position most of their players play but they have a song for our kitman .

in years gone by, you used to hear about newspaper articles/stories etc being pinned up in the players dressing room. Motivation tactics.

Don't know if it still happens, but i think it should.

Remind our players how much we are despised by everyone. That would certainly be enough for me as a reminder to give it 110% walking out that door and down the tunnel.

Ram it back down their throats.

I posted a thread similar to this a while back. I hope Mr Gerrard is creating a siege mentality. We are despised in this country and the players need to know.

And for the poster saying it would the same the other way around, don't talk utter pish. We are miles (and always will be) better than them. In every walk of life.

My order is saying they can't deliver even though I live in a residential area in Glasgow. Never had this before. So there will be orders where the delivery driver doesn't even make an attempt and it goes back to Castore. Impossible to speak to someone at Hermes about it.
Mate I had this recently too, even though they've delivered to me umpteen times and like you couldn't talk to them, spoke to the company I bought from and each day for 7 days the same thing, then finally got delivered and the following day a replacement for the first got delivered, poor delivery company

Speak to Colin Stewart and ask him about bags of lottery mail being found in the Clyde. It’s petty bullshit and I can’t believe people put their hatred of a football club over their job and making a living.

I got an email from the b'stards lat night telling me I missed them last night when they hadn't even been to my fkn door!
Said before in another post. They do this all the time when they haven't even been in the area.
Usually get it on the third day when other parcels are to be delivered in the area.

Back