Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Do they have any Rangers face masks? I've been hanging off waiting for official RFC ones but I haven't seen any in pic.

Would have thought those would be an absolute no-brainer in current climate. Hell, they could sell them at the door on the way in to the shop and make a fortune.
No mate. Never seen them

Do they have any Rangers face masks? I've been hanging off waiting for official RFC ones but I haven't seen any in pic.

Would have thought those would be an absolute no-brainer in current climate. Hell, they could sell them at the door on the way in to the shop and make a fortune.
The Rangers staff working the queue were wearing Rangers facemasks but they aren’t sold in the shop as far as I could see,mate.

Got an email back saying if you buy online you cant exchange top in store if a change of size etc is needed

It was a store exclusive. That'll be why it's not showing online. No one knows if it's going online.
Cool mate, I'm going to try to get up at the weekend ,probs be sold out by then lol. Do you know if you are allowed to try clothes on in store ? I'm sometimes inbetween with sizes.

Went after work around 5.30,about 3 or 4 ahead of me in the queue,got in after about a 10 minute wait.

Shop reasonably busy and plenty of stock but pretty much nothing over a XL in anything

staff very helpful and looked for a bigger size for me in the back but no joy

very impressed and hopefully get re-stocked soon

about a dozen or so queuing outside when i left

A couple of @Blue As items I didnt see about 10 min ago

They do have a proper cargo of the orange top no panic there.

The tshirts / tops with no unibet branding are all cotton feel and cheaper as not usual castore sports wear.

Kids sizes only.
They look better though

Went after work around 5.30,about 3 or 4 ahead of me in the queue,got in after about a 10 minute wait.

Shop reasonably busy and plenty of stock but pretty much nothing over a XL in anything

staff very helpful and looked for a bigger size for me in the back but no joy

very impressed and hopefully get re-stocked soon

about a dozen or so queuing outside when i left
Plenty of the orange training tops in the shop?

Not a massive fan of the pictures of the players on the ends of the rails but I won't lose sleep over it haha.

No but most staff turning a blind eye to shirts going over heids
I asked the big guy working there if it was Ok to try on and he said no problem.
Good idea is to just wear a tee shirt so you can pop things on over it to try the sizes.

Back