Superstore Now Open - All Questions and Initial Thoughts and Experience Here

Bit disappointed from purely a personal point of view , took the wee man over to get him the home kit , no tops or socks in his size . To say he was gutted was an understatement.
On the other hand the training tops , tracksuits , hoodies etc were well stocked and the quality is first class

If anyone is going in tonight could you ask the staff if they know when more sizes will be coming in?

Bit disappointed from a purely personal point of view , took the wee man over to get him the home kit , no tops or socks in his size . To say he was gutted was an understatement

Was bit gutted about that myself when I went in but a boy managed to get one for me from the back shop.

They’ve gotta be anticipating this demand.

On another note, the training gear is a bit pricey but it looks quality.

Is it 10pm it is opened until tonight? Does anyone know how much stock is left and how busy it currently is? Cheers.

Bit disappointed from purely a personal point of view , took the wee man over to get him the home kit , no tops or socks in his size . To say he was gutted was an understatement.
On the other hand the training tops , tracksuits , hoodies etc were well stocked and the quality is first class

Did you ask a staff member or did you just look on the shelf?

A lot of folk saying they had most stuff available

Did you ask a staff member or did you just look on the shelf?

A lot of folk saying they had most stuff available
Yeah I asked a bloke that had just brought out a large box of away tops but he said all they had left in kids sizes was what was out . Asked another bloke and he told me I could get it online !

Update for a few people (I’ve just left the store)

They are running short of kids strips. Not many junior small home kits left (even in their stock) and there was no home shorts left in this size. Not many junior shorts in a large size either.

There’s no junior socks in any of the kits.

There’s no printed kits in stock yet either (nor are they doing in store printing) - so if you want a name/number on the back... you won’t get it.

I asked the staff about the next expected delivery and the reply was “they are not sure exactly when the next delivery will be”

All in all though the shop looks decent enough, and the staff were fantastic!

The sizing of the junior kits are much different from the junior kits with Hummel. A junior medium is equivalent to a junior small in Castore (easy).
However the fit is s completely different.
The length of the body is much longer than the Hummel kits. Castore kits are much tighter round the body. The sleeves on the Castore kits are also much shorter (border line too short in comparison to the length length f the body imo)

They had a few infant kits but not many. Not sure what size they were.

If your looking for a kit junior or adult kit from the store, I’d recommend getting there soon.
The current stock (particularly what the staff were saying with junior kits) will sell out in the not to distant future! We can only hope that Castore will have timely deliveries to restock.

Last edited:
They could make a fortune this weekend if they get the deliveries sorted, what’s the point in extending the opening hours if the shop has hardly any sizes?

Popped in right after the game. I'm not going to lie, it escalated, quickly! £340 lighter! Got away top, home top, orange training one, grey long sleeve, 3/4 home strip for wee man and the black hoodie. All the stuff is really good and the hoodie is spot on. Not a thick hoodie but it fits and sits perfectly. Really impressed with all the gear.

The shop was struggling for junior sizes during the 230 session this afternoon - to be fair they should of had more availability come tomorrow and through the weekend there will be zero stock.
Cracking effort today but it is a shame the stock can only handle 1 day IMO.

Took a run back through with the wee man after the final whistle, it was queued all the way to the govan west corner when we got there at half 8, still folk joining the queue too, spun the car around and came back home, wiĺl nip up from work tomorrow now!

I left with ten minutes left of the game and listened to it peter out on the radio. Final whistle went just as I arrived at Ibrox and there was only a dozen people in the queue for obvious reasons. It was a good tactic because when I left the queue was the length of the Govan

Didn’t have my size in the home, away or orange training tops but I got the latter for a mate and got a sweatshirt and t-shirt for myself. The t-shirt is absolutely top quality.

They have to sort the stock shortages out pronto. There is no point opening long hours all weekend only to run out of kids kits and XL and above on the first day.

They were told over and over the demand was going to be massive.

They have to sort the stock shortages out pronto. There is no point opening long hours all weekend only to run out of kids kits and XL and above on the first day.

They should’ve had a van up tonight filled with stock but i seen another poster say the staff don’t even know when the next delivery is.

To be fair in the video's they've done today they've acknowledged that they had to do 18 months preperation in 3 months. Alongside the online orders, as a support we've massively stepped up, they can only probably place a finite amount of orders at a time with their suppliers.
Frustrating for those wanting, especially those with kids, but its massive demand causing shortage as much as any poor organisation,

Do you think the stock grows on trees?

They’ve had very limited time to get the stuff done. They could have made 300,000 home kits but whats the point in that? Couldn’t open a store with just that.

They’ve spread their resources out and brought out lots of different options, which were not hard to get instore today or online during the week.

Back