Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

How long was the player in Spain? Did he miss any training sessions? Miss any tests?

I always thought that the players had to keep their exact whereabouts up to date with the performance enhancing drugs testers. Every single day, they need to know where you will be and they can test you without any notice. If you miss a test because you're not where you say you will be, then you're in trouble - like Rio Ferdinand.

I've read it's very rare to actually be tested in Scottish football, but I still thought they had to keep their whereabouts current.

Sturgeon is being clever with her words here, she can't stop individual teams from playing, that's the call of the SPFL.

She can however stop football altogether, so she's given the SPFL an idea of her preferred route.

It'll be interesting to see the stance UEFA take regarding their upcoming Champions League qualifier, I can't see them messing about with this. Especially if the Icelandic FA kick up on behalf of the team from their nation.
UEFA have set out very clear rules for the qualifiers. If the home side are unable to play the game, they forfeit the tie.

I hope our players sincerely realise the level of scrutiny they are now going to be placed under for the rest of the season.

They’ll be watched, followed, photographed, filmed at every turn by those waiting to point the finger.
The red card she was talking about is being tee'd up for us if we step out of line.

IMO Doncaster is up against a wall here, Sky have him by the bollocks and no chance will they want ALL games off. SO I think it'll be as Sturgeon suggested, Aberdeen and Celtic games off for the week (at least) what that means for Europe I've no idea

Nicola Sturgeon has spoken very well today, nobody can really argue with what she has said.

Still wouldn’t vote for the cow though :D

Well outside her comfort zone here.

She bumbled and stuttered her way through the question over punishing the yahoos directly. Any punishment will be spread across the entire league.

Reactions: dmg
From my watching of today’s pr stint by nippy is that they are passing the buck to sfa and spfl to come up with the solutions. Also that Celtic and Aberdeen will not play for a week.
If it’s passed to spfl Celtic be handed another title this afternoon. Hopefully we hear today what the sanctions are against Celtic. Wooo hooo.

Well outside her comfort zone here.

She bumbled and stuttered her way through the question over punishing the yahoos directly. Any punishment will be spread across the entire league.
It wouldn’t be up to her to punish the teams though. That’s the SPFL’s job.

117600130_2843714102517404_7514097759045729479_n.jpg

304640_4355698980914_1694323223_n.jpg

Jason Leitch now saying breaches from now will risk the game. Any repeats will stop the league so we need to build up our points.

In all seriousness if Bolingoil has tested negative, why are the games been cancelled? Is that now how the SPFL will look at it?

I do believe (but not 100% sure) that a test could be negative if the virus hasn't made its way to your nasal passage/throat yet.

I have the absolute fear now that we'll be well ahead come late October and the league will get null and voided by a second outbreak.

Does the sfa/spfl have rules for these things or do they just make it up as they go hoping it's not celtic they have to deal with..This mob must be punished as they played a player who was not eligible. Not only is this a breach of government rules it's a total breach of trust. What other crimes have this club covered up and been allowed to by the authorities. A law unto themselves.

I said that after the Aberdeen stramash. The fact they do not come out and know right now what the penalty is is damning. Sturgeon has just told them what she expects the answer to be. Why aren’t the SPFL and SFA telling everyone. It’s as if they are trying to look for a way out for the team they support. Killie players and all scum players now need to self isolate. It’s publicly stated in the quarantine rules. The referee linesman, officials, coaches etc all need to be asked what contact they had with him. Are we seriously believing celtic did not know he was in Spain?

All breaches need to be punished to the maximum. This should suit us as long as Stevie keeps the troops in line.

This should focus minds. The players need to be angels from now on. Train, go straight home, get supermarket home deliveries for your food, stay home until the next training session/match. A small sacrifice to make to ensure we press home this advantage.

No doubt doncaster will be getting briefed or debriefed by liewell at the moment. Wonder what crap he will come up with. Wonder if he will bring other teams into the discussion to divert blame from his master.

Back