Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Footballers are meant to be in their own "bubble" as far as I understood it.

Home, tested at training, home, tested against at training, game, home.
I hope they're not banned from that, because I heard on Clyde one of the female presenters talking about meeting Stevie G for the first time this weekend in a restaurant

Lennon will have kicked every door off it’s hinges and be a total nasty prick to everyone of his players. I hope they all hate him.

If the 14 day rule is applied, isolation, then surely they cannot play their CL tie, will UEFA step in here to have a word?
Of course not Dungcaster is one of their bhoys now

Sturgeon and Fitzpatrick have the final decision on whether or not games go ahead mate.

It's up to Doncaster to put forward a good case, highlighting how much damage a total postponement could do to the whole game.

Particularly with Sky getting twitchy.
Im pretty confident the games will go ahead given her narrative today

The SFA/ spfl must punish those 2 clubs and ban them from playing or they are basically saying to the government %^*& you we will do what we want dangerous game to play

Given Sturgeon has said both them and Aberdeen won't play games during the next week at least, surely their CL qualifier is under threat next Tuesday?

Their opponents must be looking at this with interest....

I don’t watch her broadcasts often so I couldn’t comment on the frequency so I’ll believe you when you say so, but it certainly looks obvious who she leans towards as you would think with her being SNP she would want to promote the yellow of her party at any given opportunity...

She's pictured wearing royal blue quite often mate - there's nothing to be had in what you're saying in fairness to her.

look at the state of us after the last two winter breaks.

Worst thing for them is a stop start playing. They will have to play bounce games with each other, no local club will play them unless is a lower tier team for a wee bit of cash BCD
Surely they won’t even be allowed to play a bounce game, except amongst their own squad?

What is confusing me about the bolingoli incident, is surely he needs the clubs permission to let him travel go abroad I would have thought? Like when that fud borac was at the legia game?

You would imagine the rest of the club's will be incandescent .but this is Scotland and as i
it's not the point mate if it's in the UEFA rules mate that they could possibly forfeit the game then the rules need to be applied.

I agree the rules are the rules.

What I was shooting down was the notion that the authorities have somehow called off Celtics league games to help prepare for a tie against a part time Icelandic team.

Surely that's a level of delusion too far, even for this forum.

Surely the spfl board must at least pretend interest.
The obvious question of how long Bolingoli was in Spain and why was his employer unaware must be asked? He obviously wasn't at training. So where did he say he was?
Imagine one of our players swanning off for a holiday in Spain with the season just started? Surely he must be sacked. What though, if he then did the dirty on Lennon and confirmed he knew? Tough situation for the bheastly ones, which is nice. Dressing room implosion imminent?

I think the story is Bolingoli returned on 4 Aug. What I don’t know is whether the 14 day isolation period commences on that day. If it does - which I suspect - then the last day would be next Monday. Or does it start the day he first comes into contact with his teammates, presumably the next day?

Do we know if the Dhims - and Aberdeen for that matter - have been told they cannot train during the isolation period?

Footballers are meant to be in their own "bubble" as far as I understood it.

Home, tested at training, home, tested against at training, game, home.
Unless your Griffiths
Home,tested at training,home,party for the mrs with everyone on the gear.

She will not risk upsetting the orcs, regardless of a pandemic. While she has surely offered her opinion, she wants the SPFL to take the heat for postponing their games. See how quickly she about turned on the exam scandal so as to avoid upsetting a lot of their (potential) voters?

Doncaster will be running it past Lawwell first, with the blame deflected solely onto the player. Would not be surprised if they announce all games suspended for a week, to keep the poets sweet. Also highly unlikely they will receive any forfeit of points, despite clearly breaching the rules in a worse fashion than the sheep in actually playing a player who should have been quarantined.

I think the story is Bolingoli returned on 4 Aug. What I don’t know is whether the 14 day isolation period commences on that day. If it does - which I suspect - then the last day would be next Monday. Or does it start the day he first comes into contact with his teammates, presumably the next day?

Do we know if the Dhims - and Aberdeen for that matter - have been told they cannot train during the isolation period?
Im pretty sure its from the date he lands back in the country.

The scum and the mint sauce brigade should be getting absolutely hammered by the msm and the football authorities. This virus KILLS people for christ sake! The severity of these breaches is not being reported with the seriousness it deserves. Both scummy clubs should be hit with sanctions that actually mean something. Not expecting it though. Our Manager will hopefully have given our own players fair warning to not repeat the mistakes of others.

Any idea how the isolation period works if he didn't isolate at that time? Is it 14 days from start of isolation period? Do others in close contact ie. Celtic players and staff have to isolate for 14 days? It's a can of worms.

He should have followed the guidelines after completing the online UK Government form - 14 days in quarantine at the home address. He should also have provided a telephone number and email address so that the Police can contact him to check that he is in quarantine.

Any idea how the isolation period works if he didn't isolate at that time? Is it 14 days from start of isolation period? Do others in close contact ie. Celtic players and staff have to isolate for 14 days? It's a can of worms.

If the other players are to isolate, it will be 14 daysfrom contact with bolingoli
With him testing negative , its not so black n white though

The SFA/ spfl must punish those 2 clubs and ban them from playing or they are basically saying to the government %^*& you we will do what we want dangerous game to play

They won’t. The authorities will declare this as a line in the sand moment and punish anyone who breaks the rules from this point forward. Gets them out of having to penalise Aberdeen and the filth.

Back