Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

It's strange, the statement doesn't say that the games being cancelled are for health reasons, so looks like this is the punishment.

There is no timescale, so that will leave it up to UEFA for their CL game.

Sensible decision made all round (can’t believe I just said that).

Huge opportunity for us to pile the pressure on them with 3 more wins before they play again.

Celtic should still be investigated for potentially fielding an illegible player v Killie though.

The Kilmarnock game should be a 3-0 loss. Lenient in that they would only lose another point. They must have come up with a rule for this at the SPFL - at least in the case of a breach by Rangers.

Hmm this post was posted on Sunday yet they didn't find out about it till yest! Then lennon was on the phone to snp health guy last and never told him. Oooft

People need to stop falling into the trap of "useless Lennon" its exactly what he plays up to. In actual fact he realised they toiled in December and against us, went away and drilled the team into a new formation and came back and won the league, to this day I've still no clue what the hell we done when we were away
Won it?

h3vXf94.jpg

Sensible decision made all round (can’t believe I just said that).

Huge opportunity for us to pile the pressure on them with 3 more wins before they play again.

Celtic should still be investigated for potentially fielding an illegible player v Killie though.
They will get away Scot free. Despite ignorance of not knowing where their player was and him not saying where he was, they should get destroyed with a points deduction as it’s their responsibility to know and bolingooleys to say.

They will squirm out of it if a case even gets brought against them which I doubt.

As an aside to all this, surely to fūck Doncaster's position must be up for serious consideration now. This is his shitshow. He's in charge. Two weeks in and it's a fucking shambles already.

It's time he fell on his sword (instead of swallowing Peter's pork sword).

The game doesn't have a sponsor and no wonder - who'd be daft enough to give Doncaster their money? He'd end up dishing it out to some Nigerian prince on the promise of squillions back as a thank you......

It's strange, the statement doesn't say that the games being cancelled are for health reasons, so looks like this is the punishment.

There is no timescale, so that will leave it up to UEFA for their CL game.

given the tight domestic schedule, there is no way they are cancelled as a punishment
its health reasons pure and simple

given the tight domestic schedule, there is no way they are cancelled as a punishment
its health reasons pure and simple
Aberdeen were cancelled by Scottish government , what is the statement on that and how does today’s compare ?
It must be at least 14 days Isolation for each club , that is the policy statement to protect public health .
That is what Aberdeen are being held to .

People need to stop falling into the trap of "useless Lennon" its exactly what he plays up to. In actual fact he realised they toiled in December and against us, went away and drilled the team into a new formation and came back and won the league, to this day I've still no clue what the hell we done when we were away
Thankfully no winter break this season.

That's what happened to Hearts for fielding inelible player in league cup i think.

Boli was to self isolate at the weekend so means he was ineligible.

Further 2 point deduction and 10k fine surely?
Need to see what the rule book says so they an amend it to suit.

I just saw Lennon's performance on SSN.
Apart from the Boliboliboli amusement, it looked like he had Steve McLaren type balding pattern and a funny wee hair island sitting in a gap of baldness.

Sorry, I thought it was funny. Ok, back on the thread :)

This should be correct. It’s government guidelines to self isolate if returning from a quarantined country, and that’s what they guy didn’t do. So the reality is he should have been deemed ineligible as per government guidelines. It’s practically the law for %^*& sake, it’s not even a kid on thing. Wonder how the mentally challenged scum will play that one?
We know how this will play out anyway, the games being postponed will be deemed punishment enough since it’s the holyrood CSC dealing with it.

2020/21 League season cancelled & final positions arranged on a points per team wish list by Liewell probably.

A fine, suspended points deduction & all clubs warned about future conduct would be my guess

They will get away Scot free. Despite ignorance of not knowing where their player was and him not saying where he was, they should get destroyed with a points deduction as it’s their responsibility to know and bolingooleys to say.

They will squirm out of it if a case even gets brought against them which I doubt.

I don’t believe for a second that Celtic didn’t know where he was.

If he was awol from training for 4 days and they didn’t know why then there’s no chance he’d be in the squad for the weeekends game.

I’m also pretty sure that the clubs normally hold onto players passports during the season.

That's what happened to Hearts for fielding inelible player in league cup i think.

My understanding of the rules is that he wasn’t ineligible in footballing terms, he shouldn’t have played based on the govt guidelines but the rules themselves don’t cover something like this.

Will the bheasts be allowed to train during their isolation period as well? Would imagine they should all be told to stay in the house and isolate for the full period.

Where's the popcorn?

Will the bheasts be allowed to train during their isolation period as well? Would imagine they should all be told to stay in the house and isolate for the full period.

Where's the popcorn?

Seen another post saying they are training as normal. This is why I think the two game postponement is their punishment.

Clyde were deducted 4 points. We as a support need to pile the pressure on via collectively working together on social media to make sure they are punished.

There should be an investigation to discover when Celtic found out about him . If before Sunday then they should have the book thrown at them . This internal disciplinary procedure should have nothing to do with the governing body

My understanding of the rules is that he wasn’t ineligible in footballing terms, he shouldn’t have played based on the govt guidelines but the rules themselves don’t cover something like this.

The 2020/21 rules including covid are not online and the sfa link was broken last night online

So where are the rules

Back