Sevilla v Man United

Don’t think we’ve had ET and pens Yet in these mini tourneys have we.

Would not mind this going all the way tonight.

bang on, he has 3 from open play, 1 free kick and the rest are penalties.

That was a genuine guess mate, not a criticism because they still need put away but certainly skews some data.

Is it some sort of inclusion that man utd have to get a penalty every other game
Don’t quote me on this but from memory them Juve and Lazio have had somewhere in the region of 65-70 odd penalties between them in 19/20.

Ridiculous number.

“Can you see anything wrong with The goal Peter.?”

“blah blah ....unfortunately the goal counts”

They genuinely think Utd are a far superior team :D

(Condescendingly): “Well, no-one said it was going to be easy for United”

Sevilla would beat this side 6/7 times out of 10 no problem ffs

Some of the football Sevilla are playing is a joy to watch, exemplified by their goal. If only our own could play with the fluency and balance of the Andalusians.

Manchester United are of course still in it, but there's a oneness about Sevilla that is just so satisfying to watch.

The contempt at Banega using his intelligence to win a free kick, wonder if it be the same had Fred done it.

I was meaning in general mate, Steve’s commentary has scarred me from the City game :))

Normally I’d prefer McManaman. They’ve both been dreadful in this finals tournament though and McManaman’s was peak diabolical last night.

I almost feel hypocritical here, after discussing with you earlier on the sportscene thread how tedious it is hearing bears complain about the Scottish commentators:oops::))

Normally I’d prefer McManaman. They’ve both been dreadful in this finals tournament though and McManaman’s was peak diabolical last night.

I almost feel hypocritical here, after discussing with you earlier on the sportscene thread how tedious it is hearing bears complain about the Scottish commentators:oops::))
I will make an exception for either of the above two, not even monotone or dull. They are just totally brainwashed by the EPL and screeching followed by contempt at other teams out with boils my piss.

Can you imagine the threads RE Navas being out of position all the time if he played for us!.

Well, that was decent.

After watching that toe-curlingly negative display from Livi earlier (and our complete inability to break them down) that first half of attacking football has restored my faith in football.
Been a thoroughly enjoyable game, end to end stuff.

Brilliant 1st half at times, pace, counter attack, long shots, pressing - difficult one to call, fancied Sevilla at 1-0 down, weirdly not sure now.

Well, that was decent.

After watching that toe-curlingly negative display from Livi earlier (and our complete inability to break them down) that first half of attacking football has restored my faith in football.

Dont mention the game today please.

Dont even hint at it, this is our safe place.

Any gamblers know if a shot on target doesnt count if a pen is awarded? Got a bet on involving rashford and they haven't counted his shot which led to the penalty

How Man U haven’t scored in the last 5 minutes I don’t know.

Well I do, Sevilla keeper and defence have been outstanding.

Back