Sevilla v Man United

I've got 30 quid on Sevilla here, but I've got to the stage where I hope United beat the screaming little bitches.

With Skybet, the reply about the game stopping is a good point but it's a fine line where the point of the foul is and whether the shot had taken place. All for nothing now anyway

Wait, sorry, I misinterpreted. I didn’t see the pen tbh....I assume you’re talking about a shot on target that occurred during the blowing of the whistle?

No that’s not gonna count

Sevilla can't live at this tempo and it shows.

Diving left, right and centre to try and get the game slowed down.
Some next level diving going on here from both teams, mainly Sevilla though. I know it’s part & parcel of the game these days but it annoys the f*ck out of me.
Also when did asking the ref to book a player stop being an offence? Sevilla players have been doing it all night and it just gets ignored.
Some game though at this stage of the season, these one off games are proving to be much better.

tenor.gif

Well..I can tell you they’re competing in the Segunda promotion play off tonight. At least that’s what it says on Live football on tv.com........so yeah, doing good:))
They are 8/5 in play and they are battering elche, will have a flutter.

Back