Sevilla v Man United

Main Stand

Official Ticketer
Fancied Sevilla before I had a look at betting markets etc.
Shocked they are 2/1, don’t seem to be missing any players of note.
Will be a cracking game and I expect a number of goals.

2-1 Sevilla is my prediction.

Kick off 8PM - live one BT.

Last edited:
Nicely poised this evening - Sevilla 19 games unbeaten, Utd 1 defeat in 24. Sevilla have conceded 1 gl in last 8 games, Utd have kept the most clean sheets in Europe’s top leagues - 27.

Shows how misleading stats can be.

Sevilla are a certainty. The last time somebody eliminated them from the Europa League, the ball had laces in it!

It's like it's against the rules for them not to win it.

Not that I fancy United strongly, but didn't Sevilla struggle to get by Wolves only a week or so ago?

Looking forward to this now.

Hoping for an actual game of football to get whatever the %^*& it was I just watched on Sky Sports out of my system.

Ill take Sevilla to win.
Owen Hargreaves thinks Romero is the best number 2 GK in the world. o_O
And Sevilla have the 2 best CBs that nobody have ever heard of. o_O

Last edited:
Suso or Ocampos could give Williams a torrid time tonight. I appreciate he is a kid, but he’s yet to impress me defensively or offensively. By all means I hope he has a good game but feel he could get run ragged.

Last edited:
Hargreaves labelled the Carlos at the back for Sevilla as one of the best defenders in Europe, it was his partner who impressed me more.

12th Manchester United goal, I would be stunned if more than 3 are from open play.

Not a criticism just a genuine point.

12th Manchester United goal, I would be stunned if more than 3 are from open play.

Not a criticism just a genuine point.

bang on, he has 3 from open play, 1 free kick and the rest are penalties.

Back