Sevilla v Man United

Fancied Sevilla before I had a look at betting markets etc.
Shocked they are 2/1, don’t seem to be missing any players of note.
Will be a cracking game and I expect a number of goals.

2-1 Sevilla is my prediction.

Kick off 8PM - live one BT.
Cracking night for myself :))

Man that is a crying shame, it really is. Even sadder NotOffside had to go and make that despicable remark last night or he’d have been here to fill this thread with his tears.

What was he saying, I stuck him on ignore after getting a ban because of him a few weeks ago. :))

Man that is a crying shame, it really is. Even sadder NotOffside had to go and make that despicable remark last night or he’d have been here to fill this thread with his tears.
I wondered where your pal was, then remembered he’s probably been binned after last night. It was enjoyable at first, then got totally repetitive.

Happy days another English side are out.

I was on the thread last night, I saw a despicable comment. Regarding Jews etc, but not by the poster you mentioned. Maybe at crossed wires.
No it wasn’t that, was still vile what he said. Regarding someone’s intelligence is all i will say.

Manchester United need three players.

Sancho, Upmecano, Caqueret.

The have more money than every other club in the world.

Only if they get those three players will they stand a chance at competing for their title.

Even then, Liverpool will probably get Messi.

Fancied Sevilla before I had a look at betting markets etc.
Shocked they are 2/1, don’t seem to be missing any players of note.
Will be a cracking game and I expect a number of goals.

2-1 Sevilla is my prediction.

Kick off 8PM - live one BT.

Good call OP!

Imagine how much worse off United would be if they weren’t awarded a penalty every time someone farted in their vicinity

That was a good debate on whose fault the goal was.
For me it was Williams fault. And also OGS for playing him.

Williams lets him play the ball early, Maguire is obviously worried about his full back getting beat easy and goes too close to help, Lindelof goes close to Maguire naturally and then Wan Bissaka is wondering about what type of Hoagie he’s getting when he gets up the road.

Anybody think Lindelof?

That was a good debate on whose fault the goal was.
For me it was Williams fault. And also OGS for playing him.

Williams lets him play the ball early, Maguire is obviously worried about his full back getting beat easy and goes too close to help, Lindelof goes close to Maguire naturally and then Wan Bissaka is wondering about what type of Hoagie he’s getting when he gets up the road.

Anybody think Lindelof?
I know it seems like I pick on the kid, but I think they are both to blame. However, I would say more Lindelof he doesn’t seem to be aware of the danger, it’s a nice debate though and refreshing to watch.

I’ve yet to see anything from him (Williams) that suggests he should be a first team player at any level, never mind Manchester United.

Hoagie part of your post made me chuckle.

Only if they get those three players will they stand a chance at competing for their title.

I would laugh like f.uck if Liverpool signed Messi. Can't see it though.

OGS talks some shite.

“3 years younger, scintillating at times, deflections, referees(22 penalties ffs :D)”

Reminds me of a wee guy at Curry’s who got the managers gig because the gaffer left at short notice and there’s only 4 staff.

Cun.t must panic when he sees SAF coming towards him inside the stadium.

Praying Inter win, would be a splendid final. That said, the Ukrainians are no mugs.
I'm hoping Inter get through tomorrow evening, a final against Sevilla is mouth watering. But Shaktar has it's own aspirations and it will be a monumental collision.

Naw they need 4 players.

Messi, Ronaldo, VvD and Sergio Ramos.

I'm hoping Inter get through tomorrow evening, a final against Sevilla is mouth watering. But Shaktar has it's own aspirations and it will be a monumental collision.
I genuinely don’t even know what way it will go, looking forward to it!.

Having watched the BT mini highlights, the Sevilla defenders and goalie were magnificent at blocking Man Utd's efforts, therein lies why Sevilla won. United, like City, not good enough defensively, possibly because of the weakness of the English league as a whole, not putting the top teams under pressure week in, week out. Looks like Bayern and Sevilla to win the tournaments but the other teams have a chance, would love to see Shaktar and Lyon crowned champions.

Back