Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

These media moguls, referees, lawyers and celebrities, all complicit when it comes to the after dinner speaking or the functions for charity. Nailing their colours to the mast, couldn't spell impartial. When the agenda suits totally professional (my aunt fanny) ask any for their opinion on the biggest scandal in sport ? Absolutely zilch.

Last edited:
You can bet that his remit was, try and get as much filth as you can on every other club and lay off the one we already know about, that is my summation of what I believe is happening, instead of doing a proper job.
Yip.. they pick who they want to do the report.
He then passes his findings onto the SFA, who just happen to have a board member, with editorial connections to the major shareholder of a club, that has without a doubt, THE biggest organised peado ring in WORLD SPORTING HISTORY.

And still the SCOTTISH msm & Government sit back and do & say nothing.

It would be interesting to see what has been edited out of the report & by whom.

The irony of the SNP. I'd guess that future victims will be vulnerable kids possibly from broken homes and from working class families. The people they claim they are out to protect. You hope that other parties might take them to task on this, however Boris saying things like he is against "spaffing money up the walls" on historic child abuse cases doesnt help it. What chance do we have really..

Keep up the Great work Bears and bearettes,sometimes you embark on something big, you can get so engrossed on a daily basis you dont think you are making much progress, it is only when you stand back that you realise, the impact you are making, with that i salute you once again,the snowball is getting bigger, and the crime scenes foundations are getting weaker,

Yip.. they pick who they want to do the report.
He then passes his findings onto the SFA, who just happen to have a board member, with editorial connections to the major shareholder of a club, that has without a doubt, THE biggest organised peado ring in WORLD SPORTING HISTORY.

And still the SCOTTISH msm & Government sit back and do & say nothing.

It would be interesting to see what has been edited out of the report & by whom.
The way the SFA have acted all the way through this has been shameful. Even back to the day where they only offered Andrew Gray 3 counselling sessions and then cast him away.
The correspondence from the SFA shows how unprofessional they really are. I know this because I’ve seen it.
Spotlight will leave no stone unturned. Some will be shocked with what we’ve actually found.

Last edited:
Has someone like Mark Horne asked why the 2 organisations that statistically, objectively, must have the greatest number of paedos and victimes (religious and sporting bodies) have been omitted from this enquiry?

It's like saying your going to investigate marine life by only looking up in the trees.

were they omitted because someone else was doing it?
why omit any organisation from a national enquiry?
The Catholic Church are catholic.
Cfc are a club whose board are catholic.
Catholics are in all the influential positions in Scotland.
Is this it and nothing else?

Indeed. If innocent the named parties should have their lawyers all over that. Strangely I doubt they want to go down that route (and draw more attention).

If you think of the amount of posts on Spotlight, and by Gordon & Michelle too, and Rick, Adrian Goldberg & Marc Horne, that’s A LOT of opportunities for an innocent party Jim ;)

And we have a lot up our sleeves that were working on too mate.

This is only going one way for them. And it’s not uphill:))

If you think of the amount of posts on Spotlight, and by Gordon & Michelle too, and Rick, Adrian Goldberg & Marc Horne, that’s A LOT of opportunities for an innocent party Jim ;)

And we have a lot up our sleeves that were working on too mate.

This is only going one way for them. And it’s not uphill:))
You might call it an undignified silence?

The silence and in action by many outlets leave the questions of WHY!! Cellik obvious brand protection and financial loss. MSM miss out on exclusives from Parkhied other club fans buy their days / advertising revenues? BBC Scotland & Radio Clyde both have history of peado employees well documented? Scot Gov supposedly for ALL the people of Scotland but supports the Catholic institutional voters schooling system and sporting wing? Where are the the truths and answers and who is at the top of the food chain being protected?

were they omitted because someone else was doing it?
why omit any organisation from a national enquiry?
The Catholic Church are catholic.
Cfc are a club whose board are catholic.
Catholics are in all the influential positions in Scotland.
Is this it and nothing else?

Also non-catholic celtic fans like the justice minister (I’m assuming he isn’t catholic). The establishment has a vested interest in keeping its club safe, not the children. That tells you everything.

GN25.png

The progress you guys are making is astonishing.i really dont get some negative responses on here at times,this is an absolute marathon and it must consume a lot of your life’s,as has consumed the very whole lives of the victims.i have real trouble even watching clips of victims discussing the abuse that they have suffered as the first thing I do as a parent is imagine my small children been put in that situation and even typing this now the thought breaks me.i hope you guys who are working tirelessly on this have people to talk to because going through all this,uncovering,digging and reading through decades of child abuse will undoubtedly leave a mark on you too,for most on here it’s just pop a comment on the thread and get on with your day.but for you guys living and breathing it it’s so much more.i hope you have others you can open up to.i salute every single one of you.

Back