Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Not only does this bastard have a problem with “Whites”, he now has a problem with accents. I wonder what accent his father had when he arrived on these shores? Get this openly racist clown out of office immediately. He clearly is well out of his depth. I’ll stop here as I don’t want banned. All I will say is one day we will have you out of office for your failures.

Well said brother. You and the team around you deserve all the credit in the world when justice is done. Never surrender.

Not only does this bastard have a problem with “Whites”, he now has a problem with accents. I wonder what accent his father had when he arrived on these shores? Get this openly racist clown out of office immediately. He clearly is well out of his depth. I’ll stop here as I don’t want banned. All I will say is one day we will have you out of office for your failures.

Could be I’m missing something, but is it not the Tory MP who’s saying Leonard’s accent is a problem? HY is saying the opposite?

I have never seen that mentioned before, there has been numerous occasions where I have physically felt sick on this thread but seeing that written is the height of my anger on the subject so far (which is saying something) I'm not sure how to word my feelings correctly, at times I feel sick about what happened i.e the actions, then I feel so much anger towards the who (abusers) other times it's pity for the abused and families but they don't want nor need my or anyone's pity, so I feel guilty for even having that emotion. Then it's the systemic ease and lack of remorse in the cover up from club level right through to the church and Government. I'm sure like the majority we would welcome an open and independent historic investigation but what I can say with certainty is if that disgusting statistic was associated with Rangers, they could no longer be 'my' club. They would no longer bring me ANY joy, I could no longer bring myself to stand at Ibrox or show any affiliation to an abuse cover up sporting institution. I don't know how they do it? I really dont

I have never seen that mentioned before, there has been numerous occasions where I have physically felt sick on this thread but seeing that written is the height of my anger on the subject so far (which is saying something) I'm not sure how to word my feelings correctly, at times I feel sick about what happened i.e the actions, then I feel so much anger towards the who (abusers) other times it's pity for the abused and families but they don't want nor need my or anyone's pity, so I feel guilty for even having that emotion. Then it's the systemic ease and lack of remorse in the cover up from club level right through to the church and Government. I'm sure like the majority we would welcome an open and independent historic investigation but what I can say with certainty is if that disgusting statistic was associated with Rangers, they could no longer be 'my' club. They would no longer bring me ANY joy, I could no longer bring myself to stand at Ibrox or show any affiliation to an abuse cover up sporting institution. I don't know how they do it? I really dont
quite easily arkanoid, they have no shame, no moral compass, no sympathy for any of the victims, they disgust me. I wake up every day and thank god i was born a prod.

The investigation should start with how she got the job. That would be well worth putting under a microscope.
Sort of Prods need not apply situation ? it's like a jig-saw puzzle eventually coming together very very slowly and requires immediate action from MPs of all parties . Scotland under the microscope Worldwide might just uncover a multitude of misdemeanours favouring one religion in particular . It's so blatant now and unless the Tories & Labour waken up to what is going on and confront it publicly then it can only get worse under the Scottish natsis .

There seems to be a rumour that’s came from Twitter mentioning this figure of 200+ victims connected to that club.
We’ve been in contact with the legal teams representing the victims and can tell you that the figure is nowhere near this.
Now this isn’t to say that there isn’t 200+ victims when you bring the connections in from down south, but there are nowhere near this figure involved at Celtic.
We also know that not all victims have came forward connected to Celtic, but some are finding the courage to do so and we are assisting them in anyway we can.

I hope the guys behind this thread keep going, and the rest of us will back you, as long as needed, I go back to season 68/69 was the first time I heard about this filth, back then some of us could go to the game together that is how I found myself in the jungle at that place, a couple of outlaws in the family had spare tickets and away we went, some of the tims started talking about the CBC to one of the outlaws, and as I say this was the first OF game of that season, two years after the BC was formed, conversation was how no one was sending their boys to that place, now as far as I know none of the Tims had kids, at the time but this was them laying down a marker, way back then, it is hard to accept, the time lapse from then till now and some of these victims still don't have justice.

Sammysun.
I'm with you 100%.
The guys and gals are doing a fantastic job.
So much info has been put out there recently, it sounds like a full time job.
A wee message to The Team, as Sammysun said, we back you to the hilt. 100%. Keep up the pressure. One day soon the hard work will pay off.
A lot of work goes into this day and night. You may have seen Adrian mention it in his update also? Over the next few weeks and months there will be some developments coming into the public domain.
I can also categorically state that if it wasn’t for the Spotlight team then most of this would never have been known. Maybe one day we will show the work that has gone into this.
We also get the posters coming on here saying we’re wasting our time and that club will never be punished. They might be right? Our job is to trace them and gather evidence to hand to the appropriate people. Spotlight have found individuals that thought they were untouchable and that all this had been swept under the carpet never to be seen again. They are wrong. If Lord Lucan was linked to this, then we would find him.

I hope the guys behind this thread keep going, and the rest of us will back you, as long as needed, I go back to season 68/69 was the first time I heard about this filth, back then some of us could go to the game together that is how I found myself in the jungle at that place, a couple of outlaws in the family had spare tickets and away we went, some of the tims started talking about the CBC to one of the outlaws, and as I say this was the first OF game of that season, two years after the BC was formed, conversation was how no one was sending their boys to that place, now as far as I know none of the Tims had kids, at the time but this was them laying down a marker, way back then, it is hard to accept, the time lapse from then till now and some of these victims still don't have justice.

So, if I have read you post correctly, their fans were discussing rumours amongst themselves regarding the boys club, and yet none of them thought of reporting it to the authorities? They even advised their fellow fans to avoid letting their kids play for the boys club?

This tragedy could have been prevented.

So, if I have read you post correctly, their fans were discussing rumours amongst themselves regarding the boys club, and yet none of them thought of reporting it to the authorities? They even advised their fellow fans to avoid letting their kids play for the boys club?

I agree with yourself, like others have said, ( it was an open secret) why did they not speak up, before anyone got as far as a court, those in the know, had to have spoken to the police, but as we now know they did nothing, and this is how we find our selves in the place we are at, now!

This whole tragedy could have been stopped in 1974 when Stein threw Torbett through the doors of that cesspit.

I wonder why people were 'critical' of Celtic's boys club in 1978?!

They dont seem to mention why - wonder what this is?

However we do know that these criticisms (whatever they were) were 'without justification' (was that another internal inquiry - before the 1984 one they have erased from history?!)

Celtic will 'continue to give it their support'

Last edited:
D1bfkM5.png

The paedophiles associated with Celti@ might well have had some filth on Stein to shut him up, as the same as the warnings about doing wrong things with children at Parkhead were going about, so was Steins supposed exploits with other peoples wives especially his mates wives.

Agree wholeheartedly, what a job you guys do!
Read this thread on a weekly basis and it turns my stomach every time. Massive credit to everyone involved. WATP
Seen a photo the other day of one of them "who knew" big time sitting with I take it was 3 of his Grandchildren playing happy families all young all smiling away one of them on his knee and I thought to myself
" You and your like disgust me"
Turns my fvcking stomach seeing it knowing what he knows

Back