Porteous ignored by the rangers players and Gerrard in the tunnel

Sorry but the Rangers players “ignoring” him after the game sums up the problem. In just about any trophy winning side you’ll find someone able & willing to clatter an opponent during the game for carrying on towards their teammates the way Porteous has over a period of time now.

But our lot ignore him in the tunnel after the game. He must be crushed.

They should show they are really upset by hiding his phone charger or something - that’ll really hammer the point home.
How about backing our players? that would be something else eh?

Porteous, Hibs and the refs are all that is wrong with Scottish football.

So long as referees let teams away with the things that Hibs got away with today, Scottish football will remain a backwater.

Who needs skill when you can play the likes of Porteous and somehow still end up with 11 players at the end?

Strange how we never have any threads after European games about refs performances...........

If you are celebrating a draw at home against a team who have never won anything (in their tinny minds), it doesn't say a lot for you - does it?

Don’t have much to say other than I hope the wee hammer throwing cùnt gets his comeuppance and someone ends his season. Not the sort of thing I’d normally wish on a player but he’s a nasty wee streak of piss.

I actually think it's a sad day when a mediocre wee hatchet man can rile us up the way this nonentity has.

There's too many of them in our game and I'm sick of them appearing to have the last laugh - mostly because of our own inability to finish games off and put shite like Hibs to bed.

Porteus is a wee wind up merchant cvnt,who deserves the"end of career", injury that awaits him,and hopefully is just around the corner.
WATP
I for one am also looking forward to the day, hopefully soon, that he is leading out Hibs in his testimonial benefit game against Fleetwood Town in front of a crowd of just over 2,000, having had to retire early due to a career ending injury. Then watching his ex team mates live off their investments while he drives a taxi on the junkie smack run around Leith.

How about backing our players? that would be something else eh?
I back our players all day long, and to be honest, dropping points at Easter Road in itself isn’t a disastrous sign.

What does concern me if that our senior/big players had a bit of a shutdown when someone suddenly gave us a game, and this idea that Porteous continues to wallop Morelos around and the rest of the team aren’t doing anything about it.

To win a title, you need to power through matches and when you go a goal up, then quickly get the second and then third goals. We let the opposition settle took quickly and lose the momentum.
If Porteous is too busy chasing shadows to have a sneaky kick at Morelos then we don’t need this type of debate.

And for what it’s worth, it’s good to see Morelos keeping a lid on himself today over a couple of moments where we have seen him react or talk his way into trouble.

I back our players all day long, and to be honest, dropping points at Easter Road in itself isn’t a disastrous sign.

What does concern me if that our senior/big players had a bit of a shutdown when someone suddenly gave us a game, and this idea that Porteous continues to wallop Morelos around and the rest of the team aren’t doing anything about it.

To win a title, you need to power through matches and when you go a goal up, then quickly get the second and then third goals. We let the opposition settle took quickly and lose the momentum.
If Porteous is too busy chasing shadows to have a sneaky kick at Morelos then we don’t need this type of debate.

And for what it’s worth, it’s good to see Morelos keeping a lid on himself today over a couple of moments where we have seen him react or talk his way into trouble.

One point you’re spot on with. At every corner / free kick we had after he was booked we should’ve had our players trying to wind him up for a reaction.

Hibs fans being summed up in social media, as they celebrate Porteous laughing at Tav as if they’ve won a trophy.

Porteous, Hibs and the refs are all that is wrong with Scottish football.

So long as referees let teams away with the things that Hibs got away with today, Scottish football will remain a backwater.

Who needs skill when you can play the likes of Porteous and somehow still end up with 11 players at the end?

Strange how we never have any threads after European games about refs performances...........

If you are celebrating a draw at home against a team who have never won anything (in their tinny minds), it doesn't say a lot for you - does it?
This! Our media celebrate the getting in their faces, laying down markers, aggression etc. That's why in Europe these sissy clubs go nowhere. The refs generally won't tolerate off the ball elbows, raking studs down Achilles, putting stud holes in thighs, whereas here, cunts like Stewart, come away with " it's up to Rangers to deal with that". WTAF.

Baffling from Gerrard commenting on him. If anything his comments show how much Porteous rattled the team which is worrying

Players will make comments like that to players every week here. You just have to watch any open goal to listen to what happens between players in the pitch

the fact Gerrard feels the need to come out and defend Tav from Porteous calling him a bad loser is genuinely concerningwith regards to our mentality
Aye ok, I'm sure you know all about mentality.

The amount of fucking idiots on this thread is unbelievable

Hibs, just like every other team in this League, know they can get away with repeated assaults on our players, as we witnessed with Alfie last week. Our players cannot retaliate as the red cards will then appear from the ref.
Exactly this,teams allowed to be tough against us but we're not allowed to be the same. Joke of a league with joke officials.

This! Our media celebrate the getting in their faces, laying down markers, aggression etc. That's why in Europe these sissy clubs go nowhere. The refs generally won't tolerate off the ball elbows, raking studs down Achilles, putting stud holes in thighs, whereas here, cunts like Stewart, come away with " it's up to Rangers to deal with that". WTAF.

This 100%. Scottish diddy clubs all over.

Last edited:
No, you do it at the end of a game when you’re winning. Bide our time. We still owe Scott Allen one too.
We’re too nice, that’s why teams treat us like cucks. Motherwell will do the same next week
Exactly, problem is we don’t have someone like that.

2 or 3 up with 10 to go you send someone on to settle a few scores.

It’s what’s needed.

Let’s see A: his attitude next week
B: How he is refereed

Another point I’d like to make is that we can’t fight fire with fire. Every 50/50 goes against us and anything resembling a hard challenge results in a minimum of a booking for us with the risk of a red for a simple mistimed challenge lacking any aggressive intent or lack of control.

Completely agree - time to be smart. We need to build the pressure on the refs. There is one thing I do admire the scum for and it is their ability to get their message out there. We struggle to even have continuity with our ex players ffs.
They’re not howled down by the press when they do though. Stevie G called our Clancy his first ever domestic game and he was told by everybody to shut up even though his point was absolutely unchallengeable. I do agree though that we need to keep calling it out. We can’t win every game by 2 clear goals. Decisions are important and they are always going v us and for them.

Exactly, problem is we don’t have someone like that.

2 or 3 up with 10 to go you send someone on to settle a few scores.

It’s what’s needed.

Old school but I’d love to see an Ian Ferguson come of the bench, more Advocaat era when he wasn’t playing regularly anyway, and put one on one of these wanna be hard children.

Let’s see A: his attitude next week
B: How he is refereed

Another point I’d like to make is that we can’t fight fire with fire. Every 50/50 goes against us and anything resembling a hard challenge results in a minimum of a booking for us with the risk of a red for a simple mistimed challenge lacking any aggressive intent or lack of control.
Exactly. We have developed a style to try and deal with the fact that we’re reffed to a different standard.

If we had a John Brown or even a Terry Hurlock type of player, I think clowns like Porteous would think twice about his actions.

My opinion only.

Our players stood and watched Morelos get snapped against Dundee Utd and only Barisic reacted. After the game players laughing and joking with the guy that done it

I wish one of them would take one for the team and seriously hurt the likes of Porteous to send out a message. It would be worth the 3 game ban.

Porteous is a prick and a thug. Being a thug is something he very rarely needs to worry about though.

Utterly embarassing Gerrard even commenting on this.

Rattled by Ryan Porteous. God help us.

Yeah, I have visions of Porteous being carried into his local tonight on a golden throne or some similar shit due to this. He won’t have to buy a pint himself for the rest of his life now. The actual match result is irrelevant to most spoon burners now.

They’re not howled down by the press when they do though. Stevie G called our Clancy his first ever domestic game and he was told by everybody to shut up even though his point was absolutely unchallengeable. I do agree though that we need to keep calling it out. We can’t win every game by 2 clear goals. Decisions are important and they are always going v us and for them.
It’s a fair point mate. It’s up to our media/pr team to have a comprehensive pr policy and communications strategy to help our cause.

It will take time...Rangers tv could be the first place, with loaded questions to get the “correct” answer.

It’s a fair point mate. It’s up to our media/pr team to have a comprehensive pr policy and communications strategy to help our cause.

It will take time...Rangers tv could be the first place, with loaded questions to get the “correct” answer.
Definitely mate. I would be the first to say we don’t do enough of that.

Our social media needs to be smarter and more pointed. Ask questions. Tweet clips. Highlight refereeing decisions.

Goal of the Day is great but why not show Jack's red card and the tackle on Alfie last week - spot the difference?

The Club need to go on the offensive.

Definitely mate. I would be the first to say we don’t do enough of that.
Yeah - to be fair, I do think we need to do more.
Our social media needs to be smarter and more pointed. Ask questions. Tweet clips. Highlight refereeing decisions.

Goal of the Day is great but why not show Jack's red card and the tackle on Alfie last week - spot the difference?

The Club need to go on the offensive.
Yeah - to be fair, I do see a difference from the social media team this year, but we’ve got some way to go.

I like your ideas you put forward.

Back