Club Statement - notice of complaint has been raised against Steven Gerrard, for comments relating to the challenge which caused injury to Morelos

My opinion is that refs clearly have no respect for our club and players. In fact, officials are failing in their duty of care towards our players by refusing to punish those committing shocking challenges on our team, who often end up on the sidelines for weeks or months due to resulting injury. That disrespect should be reciprocated by Rangers staff, from the Manager downwards, by refusing to shake the hands of officials before or after games. It is a small gesture, but one that will be noticed and questions will be asked why this is happening. The SFA have made it evidently clear that our club are to remain silent while our players are subject to repeated thuggery or face severe sanction. This cannot go on.
Agree with the duty of care aspect. After the utd game we should have called them out there and then about their failure. It would have mea t those elbowing our players off the ball v hibs would have been off.

That same thread someone mentioned there’s no point fighting an obvious corrupt cabal. Need to be smarter with how we go about this.

Still waiting for them to punish tom boyd for implying that the refs are bent.
See that’s the thing it our board were really serious about this the Boyd incident you mention should be made public for the fact he was cited but because who he’s associated with it was once again swept under the carpet.
What exactly will the club’s robust defence actually entail and how far are they willing to take it.

See that’s the thing it our board were really serious about this the Boyd incident you mention should be made public for the fact he was cited but because who he’s associated with it was once again swept under the carpet.
What exactly will the club’s robust defence actually entail and how far are they willing to take it.
Iirc the mentally challengeds put out a strongly worded statement and it all went quiet after that. Think they implied getting the lawyers involved.

And another inch of stinking mentally challengeds cock is fed into our arseholes.
Sick of getting shafted time to fight these fukks.

This is unbelievable. Gerrard didn’t say one thing wrong. I honestly believe we & the manager need to say more.

Do we actually keep records? Ive argued for years that we need to employ someone full time to do this with the media, football authorities, justice system etc. Complaining about individual incidents gets you no where.
I get what you mean mate but according to wee Stewarty we have a dossier on the BBC as long as your arm and a feck load of good that’s done us, mind after what wee Stewarty said during the SPFL fiasco anything he says should be taken with a lorry load of salt.

I’d simply ask them when they intend to provide their outcome of the Tom Boyd investigation and make it public as to make them squirm and have to come out with some form of excuse

I’d also provide factual evidence of all managers since last season that have made similar or worse comments regarding refs and ask why we’re being singled out again

I posted this in the other thread about our gaffer being cited but decided to start a thread due to comments on how we tackle the corruption.

IMO today with Steven Gerrard is the watershed money whereby we take on the corrupt organisation that is the SPFL.

When Steven gets cited, don’t turn up. Let them fine him, don’t pay it, let them increase the fine, don’t pay it ad finitum.

When they try the bully boy tactics, advise them that the integrity and professionalism in our game is gone, we believe we will not receive a fare hearing (past events have shown this Andy Halliday and Daniel Candeias being the worst on record) more recently the tackle on Alfie with no retrospective action, the tackle on Roofe that could’ve ended his career etc and that we are going to the Court of Arbitration for Sport. Go absolutely nuclear with everything.

All the while in the background compile every video incident of refereeing cheating and double standards as to how we are being refereed to a completely different standard. Conversely, have the video evidence of Lego eater getting away with multiple red card offences, the disgraceful penalties they get from fouls committed outside the box, diving, and sheer lack or red and yellow cards in general.

Provide the refereeing statistics against them and us and ask, how is that when questioned, celtc don’t get as many bookings because they do most of the attacking, that the same principle does not apply to us.

Highlight how Alfredo is also being persecuted by referees and linesmen. The video evidence of all of this is damning. The racism that he experienced on 29th December from the hordes has just disappeared.

Highlight the debacle of awarding them the league, the video evidence of the league cup final and the 29th December game and maybe every game that cheating bastard Clancy has been involved in with us.

I’m sure there were comments from Brenda a couple seasons back which were a thinl6 veiled threat to referees about how they will be watching them to ensure their performances were up to standard. Two things here, who the %^*& made him/them the Judging panel for refs and why was the prick never cited?

This should be the nuclear moment to take these cunts on headfirst and especially the squirming weasel bastards at the top.

However, we won’t. We will make a few noises, rattle sabres for a bit and then accept whatever shite is thrown our way.

You’re living in a total fantasy land if you think Gerrard or the club will ever do stuff like this.

My opinion is that refs clearly have no respect for our club and players. In fact, officials are failing in their duty of care towards our players by refusing to punish those committing shocking challenges on our team, who often end up on the sidelines for weeks or months due to resulting injury. That disrespect should be reciprocated by Rangers staff, from the Manager downwards, by refusing to shake the hands of officials before or after games. It is a small gesture, but one that will be noticed and questions will be asked why this is happening. The SFA have made it evidently clear that our club are to remain silent while our players are subject to repeated thuggery or face severe sanction. This cannot go on.
The point you made their is probably the key thing we should be using as an employer we have a duty to protect our players and the sfa as the governing body are responsible to ensure the referees are up to the standard to ensure those players are portered within the rules

Challenge them on failure to protect employees of member club and of member players

There's so many avenues they could take to challenge sfa on this

So, did the SFA pay for RTV or are they in possession of an illegal copy of the interview that someone sent them?
I know what you're trying to say but it's actually on the official club YouTube channel. In fact here's the moment he says it...

How do you actually reply to abject surrender monkeys like this.
And a bought and paid for media also getting a mention.
Why don’t you and others like you get off your fecking knees.
Why dont you put a sock in it. Your the monkey here acting the ticket.

Would imagine its easier issuing instructions and changing things around from the touchlines, rather than being flung in a random seat 20 or 30 rows back and doing it from there.
You don't get flung in a seat, you are sent from the touchline.
I'm happy to be corrected but I doubt there's anything in the rules saying you have to sit where you're told.

A measure of society these days particalrly in Hitler run Scotland that you can't even make a comment if you can call it a comment without someone being faux offended.

Or maybe it's someone trying to use that as a weapon to disrupt.

Either way, it shouldn't even Bea subject of discussion

What do you propose?

I look forward to you seeing you taking on whoever your taking on.
I propose Rangers actually stand up and fight instead of an empty statement.
From the last few months we've had "your board will not be found wanting" and then "the status quo cannot stand" which brings us to "we will robustly defend".

Instead of asking fans on a message board, how about questioning why Rangers are releasing these statements, yet being slapped down every time?

Rangers have today said they will " robustly defend" Steven Gerrard against the SFA charge.

All I propose is that they actually fùcking do it

So you are,forget. Anyway it's been a pleasure being on the end of your anger and wrath.

Take care now and chill out.
No anger hear, I feel it’s my duty on here to make the shortsighted, such as yourself see a little bit clearer, unfortunately some people’s afflictions are worse than others.

The point you made their is probably the key thing we should be using as an employer we have a duty to protect our players and the sfa as the governing body are responsible to ensure the referees are up to the standard to ensure those players are portered within the rules

Challenge them on failure to protect employees of member club and of member players

There's so many avenues they could take to challenge sfa on this

The SFA know we cannot challenge the clear cheating by the likes of Clancy and Robertson, the latter allowing elbow and forearm smashes on our players just last Sunday. The weak link, as you correctly point out, is the lack of duty of care and welfare of our players shown by these refs and other officials. We should be pursuing this angle.

WTF Enough is enough Rangers need to go nuclear on these clowns, there are plenty examples of when other muppets should have been charged but as usual the made to measure rules only apply to Rangers
The system has actually proved Gerrard correct in his comment,

If it happens at the other way round Morelos gets a red, If anybody connected to Rangers both on and off the park steps a bawhair out of line then the officials of the CO steps in.

Just aswell he never commented on almost a year without a penalty

Back