Saturday football

Crazy desicion to appoint someone with relatively little experience, even if he was one of Englands top midfielders. Whoever came up with that idea wants their head looked at.

Should have went for Tommy Wright.
Another great insight. We should all be employed somewhere in world of football.

Reminds me of the “Chelsea unstoppable” thread by - womble3?

I was waiting for them for £180. Frank’s teams go to the Warbs school of defending.

I expect Werner and Havertz to come good this season but some of the players around them are not good enough. Abraham is nowhere near good enough for this level, maybe a lower half team at best but the guy would strike no fear into me whatsoever if I was a centre back.

From what we’ve seen today anything from 3rd down could be really open.

Theres some seriously good coaches around whilst Man Utd and Chelsea fanny Around with sentimental picks

Said in the Everton thread that 7 teams will fancy themselves for that 3rd & 4th place because there's no real standout team amongst them!

Crazy desicion to appoint someone with relatively little experience, even if he was one of Englands top midfielders. Whoever came up with that idea wants their head looked at.

Should have went for Tommy Wright.
He'd have got nowhere near it in normal circumstances. Transfer ban meant Chelsea weren't likely to get a proper big name manager in and appointing a legend would give the fans something to cheer about. Probably exceeded expectations last season but having spent the money now he'll be out on his arse if he can't get them playing

It wouldn’t surprise me if Chelsea came back but the odds are terrible

This is the closest Frank will come to repeating any of Fergies achievements in football.

Come out in different strips second half and blame the pink

Come on Frank, you know you want to

As much as as I like Frank as a person and Was a not too shabby footballer, he couldn’t run a bath let alone a very expensive put together side, that he as amassed.
He will get his pansy potters ( jotters) before Christmas , and rightly so, criminal waste os money.

He'd have got nowhere near it in normal circumstances. Transfer ban meant Chelsea weren't likely to get a proper big name manager in and appointing a legend would give the fans something to cheer about. Probably exceeded expectations last season but having spent the money now he'll be out on his arse if he can't get them playing

A lot of this sounds very close to home.

Said in the Everton thread that 7 teams will fancy themselves for that 3rd & 4th place because there's no real standout team amongst them!

I suggested Everton for top 4 earlier but was largely poo pooed.

Think the Europa league might hurt Leicester and Spurs whereas Everton and Arsenal will have free midweeks

WBA -3 Inplay 11/2.

Not going to bet anymore today as I’ve took a spanking but the way that first half went that’s some bet.

As much as as I like Frank as a person and Was a not too shabby footballer, he couldn’t run a bath let alone a very expensive put together side, that he as amassed.
He will get his pansy potters ( jotters) before Christmas , and rightly so, criminal waste os money.
'And him his Arry potters my San.

I don't blame Lampard for taking the Chelsea job as he may never have gotten another shot at it but in all honesty he is nowhere near good enough for a side spending that sort of money and has been given a far easier ride than others in that job.

The same defensive problems for over 2 years at 2 different teams. It's not that he won't sort it, it's clear he can't sort it.

I used to think they were pretty cool when I was a schoolboy.

Can remember pretending to ”be” Ed de Goey when I was in nets at school.

Back