Saturday football

Chelsea fan all my days. If it’s one of the blues brothers type then yes.
Got to know a lot of good people and have many a good times from my trips to see them

That’s fine. But we’re all Rangers fans ultimately. Nobody is obligated to also support Chelsea, Linfield, HSV or whoever.

I think the Chelsea that you have a fondness for has probably been diluted by their 21st century success and the Johnny come latelys

Chelsea fan all my days. If it’s one of the blues brothers type then yes.
Got to know a lot of good people and have many a good times from my trips to see them

Well why don't you go and post on a Chelsea Forum then FF is a tough crowd at the best of times you'll get little sympathy here

I can see the point if the Scotia PL had a laugh if we were down 3-0 up here, but I wouldn't expect many Chelsea fans gloating the way there is on here towards them.

Today's game disnae bother me it's tomorrow I'm interested in.

That’s fine. But we’re all Rangers fans ultimately. Nobody is obligated to also support Chelsea, Linfield, HSV or whoever.

I think the Chelsea that you have a fondness for has probably been diluted by their 21st century success and the Johnny come latelys

didnt say anyone was. I have no care for the other teams you have mentioned. I was supporting chelsea as a boy when they were lucky to finish top 6

Chelsea look hopeless at the back.

Even a team like Leeds or Everton will cause them all kinds of trouble.

didnt say anyone was. I have no care for the other teams you have mentioned. I was supporting chelsea as a boy when they were lucky to finish top 6

Cool. Just don’t see why you’re getting prickly about the fact not everyone feels the same way.

Anyway, moving on.

I expect Werner and Havertz to come good this season but some of the players around them are not good enough. Abraham is nowhere near good enough for this level, maybe a lower half team at best but the guy would strike no fear into me whatsoever if I was a centre back.

Not good enough for this level? He scored nearly a goal every other game in the EPL for Chelsea last season.

Some people here come out with some embarrassing comments.

Is it right that Chelsea have spent more this window than any other team has before in a single transfer window.

Mates just sent me a text saying he was waiting on them for £1150. And stated that as a fact?

Cool. Just don’t see why you’re getting prickly about the fact not everyone feels the same way.

Anyway, moving on.
Just mentioned there’s seems to be a lot of here for them. For what reason I don’t know?
Whenever I’m down there there supporters I have met only have good things to say about us, but as u say moving on

Is it right that Chelsea have spent more this window than any other team has before in a single transfer window.

Mates just sent me a text saying he was waiting on them for £1150. And stated that as a fact?

Would not surprise me however, they could easily use the get out of jail clause Liverpool love to use for the money the spent.

The money they got for Hazard and Morata has basically covered the full transfer window apart from maybe £50/60m

There’s the goal.

Disaster for WBA. If they blow 3-0 leads, they’ll know they’re already down after 3 games

Werner is struggling to get the ball and I think that’s something we may see quite a lot this season.

Back