Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Mate with all due respect that’s a load of rubbish.

I listen most nights as I’m on the road and he is anything but biased or unfair to Rangers supporters, quite the opposite. He has put many a scum fan in their place when they start the Sevco patter or try and get a dig in.

Totally agree.

Nowhere near as biased as some like to make out.

Do you have any examples of this?

In my opinion from listening regularly he is fair on both sides and he constantly digs Keevins up on his hypocrisy when trying to be a smartarse with a caller.

You can can clearly hear the disdain and boredom in his voice when someone phones up with the sevco patter and he doesn’t entertain it. (Frank the Tramp from the Maryhill)
Im with you on this. I listen to the podcasts everyday while in my van and I quite like Gordon. Very fair and doesnt entertain some of the nutters that phone from both sides. I hadn't listened in years until he got the gig.

They are letting more Rangers fans on tonight than they ever normally would. I tuned in to hear their pain. More like the last guy nearly greetin please

AC Milan defeat - Aberdeen defeat (however unlikely that may be) would lead to utter, utter carnage.

They've been pish all season and are fortunate to even be in touch with us at this point.

Collapse. Please.

They scraped into the EL in both of the last two rounds

Livingston nearly took points off them, needed a dodgy decision
St Johnstone were a whisker away froma point until madness at the end

Etc etc

Im with you on this. I listen to the podcasts everyday while in my van and I quite like Gordon. Very fair and doesnt entertain some of the nutters that phone from both sides. I hadn't listened in years until he got the gig.

Me neither mate. I only tuned in again after the rat McCulloch left. With Alex Rae and Andy Halliday involved now it’s a far better show.

This will be the highest listener level of the season. Get that old pish stained cock sucker Laurie from Dennistoun on

My mate had something on at his work there was a few folk from outside his work helping out so he went to the chippy for his dinner and took one of the folk that was in helping out with him and the phone in was on and that Laurie phoned in so my mate was slating him and the boy said that's my uncle....the boy said he hadn't really spoke to him in a while.

Back