Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Can't wait to hear Gordon Duncans pain aswell, can't stand him and although he is a Well can he always talks down to Rangers fans and always talks up that lot.
My mate done work experience at Clyde 1 last year and has done some very low end media duties, always say Gordon Duncan was a decent bloke to be fair.

Frank gets a good signal up there...

Erskine-bridge-south.jpg

Keevins life must be utterly boring and (or) poverty ridden if he is still doing this gig at his age.

Mate with all due respect that’s a load of rubbish.

I listen most nights as I’m on the road and he is anything but biased or unfair to Rangers supporters, quite the opposite. He has put many a scum fan in their place when they start the Sevco patter or try and get a dig in.
Sorry I don't agree, he is very sly in the way he does it and I know I'm not the only one to have picked up on it.

Obviously not everyone agrees but I just can't take to him and his chronic patter.

I think he only seems decent because his predecessors have been so terrible and biased.

This will be the highest listener level of the season. Get that old pish stained cock sucker Laurie from Dennistoun on
Am I correct in saying that’s the fella who uses articulate words :))

A thesaurus a day etc.

Sorry I don't agree, he is very sly in the way he does it and I know I'm not the only one to have picked up on it.

Obviously not everyone agrees but I just can't take to him and his chronic patter.

I think he only seems decent because his predecessors have been so terrible and biased.

Do you have any examples of this?

In my opinion from listening regularly he is fair on both sides and he constantly digs Keevins up on his hypocrisy when trying to be a smartarse with a caller.

You can can clearly hear the disdain and boredom in his voice when someone phones up with the sevco patter and he doesn’t entertain it. (Frank the Tramp from the Maryhill)

Back