Tinpot McInnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely disapprove of being disrespectful to ex Ger's
However people like him and Dalziel are making it a thing of the past for me.

You just need to look at the Aberdeen forums to see how they even feel. They are worried the other lot from Glasgow aren't going to win it this year and we are getting better so they hope themselves and hibs can take more points off us this season.

Runs through the entire club. Supporters to Management.
100%. If Aberdeen win tomorrow they would be in the mix for 2nd place. They are a decent side with decent players 100% devoid of ambition. Imagine that was 'it'.

Sad to read, especially when knowing that Celtic are there for the taking right now.

The wee coward nearly gave Willie Miller a nervous breakdown the season before last.

The poet were just back from Russia (I think) on the Thursday and had two or three main players out, but the The Sheep wouldn’t come out their own half.

Miller couldn’t believe it.

They're almost 5/1 with Hills to win tomorrow. At home. Up against a tim team coming off the back of 2 defeats and not playing well.

When teams like Livi, Killie and St Mirren have better records against the scum than your own team questions should be asked.
Shocking for the so called 3rd team

he’s just lubing up. I think it was last season he talked about securing second in the league, this before the league started. Ffs even tiny Fitzpatrick was more positive.

The Sheep will be 0-3 down after 20 minutes. There will be no flying challenges and fiercely contesting every ball, guaranteed.
I was about to post that they'd be 0-2 down in 20 minutes, relieving the pressure on "Lenny".

The only good thing about it is that if this is case, Celtic will be back to their all conquering best, and the bheasts might just forget how dreadful they've been. ;)

Hopefully its just head games from the mentally challengeds pet toy. I doubt he has the brains for head games though.

Most managers would see a player quarantining for two weeks without the ability to train as an opportunity as they’d be lacking in sharpness and match fitness, but not Del.

“Caged animal”, what a clown :rolleyes:
got the animal part spot on.

To be honest it's totally baffling why McInnes should have this defeatist and docile attitude when it comes to the mentally challengeds. This guy was part of a unique Rangers team and was brought up a Bluenose. If he had been installed as Rangers manager it would have set us back years.

3-0 after about 15 minutes tomorrow probably to them, that's probably why TLB was going on about when he said "positive" signs about their games, obviously looked at the match calendar and noted the sheep were next

It's always the same from the rhabid press when this game comes up as well, stern tests ahead for the 'Hoops'...

Away and don't talk shite ya cvnts. Probably past well over a hundred goals by this shower since we were ganged up on and put down to the third division. Utter submissives if ever there was. Their fans are all crackpot too.

4-0 to the puddledrinkers, nothing surer than Aberdeen bricking it and rolling over!

Aberdeen is probably the best fixture they could have hoped for right now. Can be painted as a tough away win yet in reality it’s always a walk in the park for them.

Sh*t the bed before a ball is kicked. Don’t see anything other than a straightforward away win unfortunately. Hope I’m wrong!

We dodged the bullet with this tadger.
He was never good enough to a Rangers manager.
He lacks the basic qualities of courage and ambition, which makes him a perfect fit for the sheep. They are well matched.
We can forget about Aberdeen doing anything tomorrow, the scum will win this one easily.

His managerial record against them is embarrasing and must be one of the worst in world football.
Prepare for another 2 defeats in a week added to that.

Theres more chance of winning the lottery tonight than the sheep turning up against the filth. Will be the same as hiv’s v the filth. Kick f.uck out of Rangers players one week and then do bugger all and dont even put in a tackle against TLB’s muppet s the next. We all know the script by now and it would not surprise me in the least if the sheep were 2 or 3 down at half time. McInnes is an utter shite bag against that lot proven time and time again! F.uck them.

Shocking for the so called 3rd team

he’s just lubing up. I think it was last season he talked about securing second in the league, this before the league started. Ffs even tiny Fitzpatrick was more positive.

There's definitely a different approach to the game when they play us, and that must come from the manager.
Hopefully having Ross Mcrorie in the team will mean they don't sit off them as they normally do, although knowing McInnes he'll leave him on the bench.

They're almost 5/1 with Hills to win tomorrow. At home. Up against a tim team coming off the back of 2 defeats and not playing well.

What are the odds on Celtic to be 2-0 up after 20 minutes?

McInnes won’t be far away from having the worst record in the league against them.

Him and his squad are absolutely terrified of them.

His effort and attention to detail in match preparations against Rangers compared to Celtic is extensively different according to ex-Aberdeen players.

That is cheating.
I don’t doubt it but where has this been said and by who? I’d be interested in reading it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if big Ross is on the bench or “rested”.
McInnes is as scummy as them. His only victory v them was the last game of the season to make sure we finished 3rd.
Corrupt and shameless scum.

My estimations in him have now fell to a new lower level.
He is a gutless arsehole who shows no fight or ambition. Thank God he shat it from accepting the Rangers job.

Pathetic sh!tebag.
Loser mentality. Can only hope that he's saying something totally different in the dressing room, surely the players aren't thinking the same ? You'd like to think big Ross is desperately looking forward to getting f@kced right in about them !

To think this is the same man who played in victories at parkhead as a player. Unbelievable how pathetic he has become as a manager.

Thank f**k Steven Gerrard is our manager and not him.

Some Rangers fans wanted him to be our manager.

*shudder*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back