Tinpot McInnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s embarrassing, fair play.

In the last couple of years, Rangers and any team they’ve played in Europe have shown that if you have a go at them they turn to shite.

The sheep are supposed to be one of the bigger and better clubs in Scotland - yet they’re beaten before a ball is kicked.

Would be shocking if it didn’t happen every time they play them.

cq5X9gs.gif

If you were a Sheep fan, you would be raging at your manager giving up on the match before a ball is kicked. Loser.

The media would be destroying McInnes if every game against us was a guaranteed 3 points for Rangers and his players barely lifting a leg. The media's silence on the repeated Aberdeen lack of effort against Celtc says it all.

Seven years he's managed that mob. They both seem happy with their loser, runner up mentality. They deserve each other.
Trouble is a great season to the typical sheep fan consists of getting any points against us, and injury to one or two of our players, when they play us is an added bonus.

Serial loser. I’ll be amazed if they take anything from the game.
Can you imagine our manager building up opposition players on the eve of a game?
Casts doubt /fear in the minds of his own players. idiot.

Fear and inferiority ripping out of the guy. Caged animal? What a craven apology for a manager.

No wonder their record against them is so abysmal with a guy in charge who has you on the back foot before a ball is kicked.
To comment like that on one of our players would be unacceptable to the Aberdeen support, and bring their ire on the manager if he did so.

That tells you everything you need to know about McInnes and Aberdeen as a club.

You see how Celtic are playing, how it looks like it is not a happy camp and think they could drop points away to the 3rd/4th best team in the league at the weekend.

Then you see this wetwipe loser shitting himself and know Aberdeen have lost before a ball has been kicked. Celtic will take all 12 points from Aberdeen.

Their last win was a fairly comprehensive home victory, and the tims have just been done twice, but he comes out with this defeatist, pessimistic shite? What a spineless wee wank.
Best chance they're going to have of causing some damage to the filth.

I'd be utterly ashamed if that man was our manager, coming out with things like that on the eve of a match v them. Such a Discredited Journalist thing to say.

Jesus Christ,
I was just saying to my son yesterday, there's two ways McInnes will approach this game, either " these b@stards a shitting themselves let's put them to the sword" or " Celtic will be like a wounded animal, we need to be careful" I should have realised after all this time there's only one way for the sheep.

I genuinely disapprove of being disrespectful to ex Ger's
However people like him and Dalziel are making it a thing of the past for me.
There are quite a few that can phuck right off.

Hes one. Ian Black is another. Bernard and Sandaza too.

Most deserve respect but not all.

Imagine being a football player for said club & your manager releases a statement like that! You know him well enought to know by now, its not mind games to get you up for it.
Jellyfish have more spine than him!!
To think certain Rangers fans wanted this absolute mug as our manager! Still makes me shudder at the thought of hearing about it that night on the bus heading up to play Dundee on the Friday night....beat us as well that night! Whitey!!

I fully expect the jobber and his flock of sheep to revert back to type tomorrow and the filth to win comfortably.

Richard gough called it right all those years ago
When Aberdeen play rangers it’s there cup final
Absolute cheats
Yet there sad supporters allow it and encourage it to happen which I’m glad because it means they will forever been a meaningless club with nothing but a chip on their shoulder.
Mcinnes has tapped into this knowing he will stay in his shite wee job as long as they try against us.
Total looser.

If it was some ex-Tim in charge of them you could understand the fawning cuck like behaviour.

But frankly unforgivable that a man who played in a Walter Smith team and won a treble with Rangers is lying down like that.

It’s not a huge list, but McInnes is someone I genuinely regret had the opportunity to play for our club and thank Christ he did not become our manager. A loathsome toady at a suitably loathsome club.

If it was some ex-Tim in charge of them you could understand the fawning cuck like behaviour.

But frankly unforgivable that a man who played in a Walter Smith team and won a treble with Rangers is lying down like that.

It’s not a huge list, but McInnes is someone I genuinely regret had the opportunity to play for our club and thank Christ he did not become our manager. A loathsome toady at a suitably loathsome club.

What a load of shite he did fine as a player....the reaction to this has been childish nonsense.

At this time he should be geeing his team up and inspiring them to at least go for second in the league. The guy's a fud.

No chance the mentally challengeds will drop points against a team that lies down to them every time they play. The positive to this is that they will believe they have turned the corner and hopefully let Lennon carry on.

Thank Christ he shat it when it came to the biggest decision of his career.
Spl mediocrity is his level he'll get another crack at the championship in time he'll fail end up back at the sheep hibs hearts ect if he took the job here he'd of been sacked by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back