Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itten

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Half the team today didn't feature in those games so it isn't understandable, sadly it is predictable. I'll take the points very happily, but performances like the 2nd half will eventually cost us if we keep repeating them.

What?

The entire starting team apart from Defoe featured in some of the previous games.

Unsurprisingly you don’t have a clue what you’re on about.

Half the team today didn't feature in those games so it isn't understandable, sadly it is predictable. I'll take the points very happily, but performances like the 2nd half will eventually cost us if we keep repeating them.

Im not sure I agree mate. Yeah we weren’t great today, miles off our best but the difference between that today and last year is how solid we look defensively. I remember games at Ibrox last year where teams would sit in and frustrate us untill 75 mins then start really having a go and we’d look shaky. We never really looked like conceding at all today

Not always going to be the most entertaining games every game but we were comfortable and got the job done 3 points happy days

Great result after a hard week, its lovely to see us press the advantage after the Aberdeen game rather than slipping up and missing the opportunity like we've done in previous years!

Think it's probably understandable that the energy levels dropped in this game

Barry speaking sense regarding the heavy legs following Thursday's game in sapping conditions.

Pretty scrappy 2nd half but well done to the squad. Job done 3 pts, clean sheet and 2 really well worked goals. Now a lil bit of daylight between us and the Bheasts! We should be happy bears tonight.

Happy enough with that another 3 points and a clean sheet, a few players like Borna and Alfredo get a needed rest for Thursday night

Second half as dull as dishwater but fcuk it.

End of a fantastic week to be a Rangers man.
Came onto say the same . A truly dreadful second half but given the week we have just had I think we are all happy with the 2/0 win and onto Thursday now . Well done lads

Can't complain too much after a brilliant week.

I think it says something about the standards that we've been setting when I feel slightly disappointed at today's performance.

Very satisfying day. Performance died off, but there was no reason for us to go chasing after a demanding week. A good few run outs for some who needed game time and a rest for others. And another stinker of a goal. Can't complain at that.

Fabulous end to a fabulous 8 days.

Gub the 19th Century Terrorist foe in their own breezeblock midden.

First side with beat Liege at home in Europe in 15 matches and 6 years.

Filth spill more points at dolly

We increase our gains on the tramps to 5 points gained in two matches.

A very satisfying spell. :)).

The huge positive is that we’ve won 3 games in a week and I don’t think we’ve hit top gear in any of those games. The defensive base that we have just now is fantastic and provides a brilliant platform to go forward. Winning games with another few levels up our sleeve is a hugely positive sign.

3 points and job done as they are a horrible side to play against, the midfielder pittman for them always plays well against us. Well done the gers, 6 clear and a brilliant week.

To be honest all we needed was the points and we delivered. Livingstone never really threatened us for them ever to take any points today.

We had no stand-out over the 90 minutes but that is - for much of the time - how we play these days

Today we had a thoroughly professional and organised squad performance so I'd give the MotM award to Mick Beale.

Big test next weekend. Will have to be better on that pitch but what an end to a fantastic 7 days. Couldn’t have went any better.

Three points in the bag, job done, great week for the team.

Second goal was the highlight for me, great pass and finish.

Back