Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Question mark

Cannot wait.. I hope our country is prepared in advance for the meltdown.
Lockdown will be good practice for them as the scum will be bunkered down in their hovels scared to open the pish stained bed sheets acting as curtains. The sea of blue all over Country will be unrivalled at any time. Oh and thanks to the Green Brigade and the plod, marches will be fair game in the summer

Mark was my favourite tonight, now pinning his hopes on us going bang, rather than his own team doing well, just because its happened before.

Can imagine him at the doctors

You have high blood pressure Mark.
Nah, it was fine yesterday
You need heart surgery Mark
Nah, it has worked well before
Youre heart is about to explode Mark
Nah, its always worked well
Mark is dead.

They have been giving it large for years ... it's great to hear they're pain and anguish.

I just wish no bears called in on nights after big duffus makes a rip roaring arse of it.

Hearing them tear into each other is wonderful.

I've even took to saying to one or two of them this morning .... baffult they didn't have a clue but I really enjoyed it.

I'll tell you something, Jim Duffy is a well known lifelong teetotaller so cannot blame the drink, but he sounds as angry as I've ever heard him.

Duffy is no daft and I really respect his opinion on football, switched on and no bias, but he sounds apoplectic tonight.

Great times.
Jim Duffy has always been biased,he just hides it better than most of the moon howlers and shoooo.

I'll tell you something, Jim Duffy is a well known lifelong teetotaller so cannot blame the drink, but he sounds as angry as I've ever heard him.

Duffy is no daft and I really respect his opinion on football, switched on and no bias, but he sounds apoplectic tonight.

Great times.

I don't think he's much of a fan of Neil Lennon, did Duffy not almost kick the %^*& out of him on the touchline in one game ?

I heard (indirectly via a work colleague) a snippet of one of their podcasts with Sutton.

One of their hosts (maybe a Gannon) brought up the fact couple years ago they wouldnt have had any Rangers player over one of them. This started a debate wherby he started to go through each position from GK through the defence and he picked the Rangers player as better in every position until they hit the middle of the park and you coukd hear them collectively start to flap as the realisation sunk in we are better in every department.

Say it quietly. But this is the fucking year.

Mark was my favourite tonight, now pinning his hopes on us going bang, rather than his own team doing well, just because its happened before.

Mark is dead.
He cant be dead because he was alive last year

Mark is dead.
I laughed at this more than I should have

Good content so far today spoke about the scum for about 15 minutes solid. They all think bar Alex Rae who never commented that if they drop points tomorrow then Lennon is getting punted.

Gordon Duncan asking why we don't get exposed like Celtic do when our fullbacks push forward.

Because we have better players and a much better system ! very simple answer.

Wish Rae had just said that rather than say because our centre backs have more pace.

Gordon Duncan asking why we don't get exposed like Celtic do when our fullbacks push forward.

Because we have better players and a much better system ! very simple answer.

Wish Rae had just said that rather than say because our centre backs have more pace.
Tavernier and Barisic play just as high up the pitch as Pingpong and Laxative, difference being we have players who pull in and cover because they're em, coached.

I know we have neds and whatever in our support... every club does.

But why do these sellic fans sound like neds trying to chew toffee when they speak.

Tavernier and Barisic play just as high up the pitch as Pingpong and Laxative, difference being we have players who pull in and cover because they're em, coached.
Exactly but Ray seemed hesitant to mention that and just went with our centre backs are quicker when there is far more to it than that.

That was a great hour, 5 or 6 mentally challengeds in agony and just the one Rangers fan on.

Latest posts

Back