Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Wee bit of needle there between the host and old shoo, dont think Keevins likes the fact hes not really a tim and isnt hurting like most of the others. Not supposed to interrupt Keevo when hes doing his Celtic speech and trying to rally the troops and get a performance out the side, or force change if thats the only option left.

Guidi was hurting the most though earlier and wants Mjallby back to help out.

Wishart was also feeling so sorry for Lenny, Roger Hannah found the bottle to completley change his opinion from last week and "agree with the bhoys" that suggested new manager is needed should anymore points be dropped at Motherwell. That was it though he started to panic and was far more comfortable when they moved onto talking pesh about Falkirk or kiddin on they were in some way interested in whats happening in the lower leagues. Im sure Hannah has not been slow in having a go at Rangers when our players or manager are struggling, off form and pressure.

Gordon Duncan asking why we don't get exposed like Celtic do when our fullbacks push forward.

Because we have better players and a much better system ! very simple answer.

Wish Rae had just said that rather than say because our centre backs have more pace.
More disciplined players and better tactics

Lennon is gone already imo.

The mentally challengeds are a gullible mob I know but the knives are well and truly out for him now. Also pig eyed pete knows full well if he delays this too long it might be his head on the block soon as well.

Here it is, the phone in starts from 54 mins in.

I do
Listening to these pricks on fone in.
Know your enemy.
Know how much pain they feel.
Love the pain at this moment.
Long may it continue
I’m glad people listen to this it saves me doing it. Know your enemy is right, i like to know what they are saying but i don't have the time to listen. It’s good to come on here and getting the best or worse of what they are saying.

More disciplined players and better tactics

Watching our game the other night and Tav and Jack have a great partnership.

They talk all game and fill in for each other. They also had an argument in the second half the way teams should. It's a lot of hard work to get there but it's working.

Kamara and Borna do the same on the left.

Does anyone know who the chuckter Alan on Sportsound was ? he was almost having a panic attack when the pundits were slaughtering Celtic.

How dare you question their desire he said to Derek Ferguson.

Does anyone know who the chuckter Alan on Sportsound was ? he was almost having a panic attack when the pundits were slaughtering Celtic.

How dare you question their desire he said to Derek Ferguson.
Hear Derek getting fucked in about them but missed that dick saying that. What did Derek say to that?

Hear Derek getting fucked in about them but missed that dick saying that. What did Derek say to that?
He just asked what the problem was then, I think it was Alan Preston he was literally about to collapse because all the pundits were getting tore in and he wasn't having any of it.

Sounds like a jumped up mentally challenged kunt.

I'd give them a 1 or 2 nil win tomorrow just to keep TLB in a job a few weeks longer. He'll screw up again before they meet us, the less time a replacement has to be found the better.

He just asked what the problem was then, I think it was Alan Preston he was literally about to collapse because all the pundits were getting tore in and he wasn't having any of it.

Think ur right. Good to hear Ferguson giving them grief. Noticed a change in him since he started that podcast with Durrant.

Allan Preston, a 51 year old who still answers to the nickname of "biscuits" on national radio...

I want Lennon to suffer, you want him gone.

Fair enough. Doesn't make either of us right or wrong ;)
It does mate. It really does.

Them dropping points and us being up to 12 ahead would be huge and far more beneficial to Rangers than TLB hanging on for another few weeks.

It is a sad day when people want what is worst for lennon rather than what is best for Rangers. It gives him far more importance than he deserves.

It does mate. It really does.

Them dropping points and us being up to 12 ahead would be huge and far more beneficial to Rangers than TLB hanging on for another few weeks.

It is a sad day when people want what is worst for lennon rather than what is best for Rangers. It gives him far more importance than he deserves.
Bang on. If you want what's worst for Lennon, then you want him to fail 24/7 until he's sacked in disgrace, and ends up in the toilet with the rest of the turds. What a legacy to leave behind.

Gordon Duncan asking why we don't get exposed like Celtic do when our fullbacks push forward.

Because we have better players and a much better system ! very simple answer.

Wish Rae had just said that rather than say because our centre backs have more pace.
We also don’t lose the ball and when a cross is headed out we hunt the ball down! Far better coached, managed and organised team, there is no longer any comparison to that bunch of clowns!

Back