Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

First caller Michael ( ceptic fan ) the leagues over ... morelos is better than eddy .... he almost slipped up when he said I watch Rangers on ..... and he almost said Rangers tv.

A bear at the wind up ...probably.

You could tell auld fossil face keevins was needing a paper bag to breath.
Thought the caller was embarrassing. Clearly a Bear pretending to be a bheggar. Leave that shit to them.

Thought the caller was embarrassing. Clearly a Bear pretending to be a bheggar. Leave that shit to them.
Sorry mate can't agree with you as it turns out he was actully a ceptic fan keevins knows him.

But no for decades that mob have had the airwaves to spout s h I t about everything and anything rangers related from Manchester,ebts, fans, and making anything they want to suite they're agendas.

So if any bear wants to fight fire with fire good luck to them and the bigger the wind up the better imo ...
Remember years and years of dignified silence where did it get us ....

Sorry mate can't agree with you as it turns out he was actully a ceptic fan keevins knows him.

But no for decades that mob have had the airwaves to spout s h I t about everything and anything Rangers related from Manchester,ebts, fans, and making anything they want to suite they're agendas.

So if any bear wants to fight fire with fire good luck to them and the bigger the wind up the better imo ...
Remember years and years of dignified silence where did it get us ....

It got us to pole position in the league and gave us great success in Europe. Dignified silence is still the best way. Genuine Tims are well capable of making arseholes of themselves without the intervention of Bears.

Yep, I heard that too. Keevins knows him from the Daily Record Hotline.

Says it all !!!!!!
Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any crazier .... A real life confirmed Celtc supporter talking sense, heaping praise on the quality of our football, admitting he watches our games and saying that we will easily win the league. No excuses, no blame, no paranoia, just accepting the fact that we are a better team than his lot.

A first time for everything.

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any crazier .... A real life confirmed Celtc supporter talking sense, heaping praise on the quality of our football, admitting he watches our games and saying that we will easily win the league. No excuses, no blame, no paranoia, just accepting the fact that we are a better team than his lot.

A first time for everything.

He is a true original J !!!!!!!

It got us to pole position in the league and gave us great success in Europe. Dignified silence is still the best way. Genuine Tims are well capable of making arseholes of themselves without the intervention of Bears.

Agree we don’t want to behave like them CAB.

On the other hand, you know pretty much better than anyone that there are other battles that we as a community should be fighting.

What...it is better they lose and we win.

We want to gain three points over them not two.

THIS LEAGUE IS FAR FROM OVER
I want Lennon to suffer, you want him gone.

Fair enough. Doesn't make either of us right or wrong ;)
Do you not want the best option for Rangers though?
Personally, I think (well, I guess “hope” is probably more appropriate) their good results are papering over the cracks so I’m more likely to favour him staying, and suffering, rather than him gone and replaced by somebody competent.

Missed this tonight but heard some of Go Radio and Rob McLean says the Sellick were amazing at the wknd and that everyone should lay off Griffiths and that he has been attacked too heavily.

There should be extra sympathy and understanding shown towards him.

He also had Edmundson in his starting 11 :rolleyes:

What a weirdo !

They will win comfortably tomorrow and against Hibs. This season is now about what WE do. Got to keep our foot to the floor.
Correct.
Last season, this one too I guess, I’m looking at where I see septic dropping points and I just don’t see where it’ll happen.
This way I’ll be pleasantly surprised when it does.
Now, I actually know septic fans doing the same as I do/did.
They still look at us dropping points to the sheep because they raise their game against us, they reckon we’ll drop points at Kilmarnock and Livingston due to us hating their pitches.
They look at our traditional difficult venues like Hibs and Motherwell and what they hope and expect there.
This season, they’ve got to though, they’re the ones that need to.
I’ve reminded them we’ve been to all these hazards and came out three points ahead.

Back