Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Do you not want the best option for Rangers though?
Personally, I think (well, I guess “hope” is probably more appropriate) their good results are papering over the cracks so I’m more likely to favour him staying, and suffering, rather than him gone and replaced by somebody competent.

He will only get punted by dropping points and THAT is best scenario for Rangers.

I am stunned that this so called Rangers forum cannot agree 100% on this.

Put all the personal fantasies/vendettas aside. 55 V 10 ( tainted ) will devastate one or the other.

They will only keep him around as long as they win league matches which means we cannot slip up.

Lunatics on here are already giving us 9 points from the matches still to play against them.

Talk about insanity and getting ahead of yourselves.

Should Lennon be punted by his own, his suffering will be unimaginable.

Caught the first half of the show, and then the last wee bit. Hugh said Brown has had a “glorious” career.

Without my blue tinted specs on, can someone please explain exactly how his career has been “glorious”?

Fair enough, his team have won every domestic trophy for the last 3/4 years and won the league 9 years in a row (again, taking the blue tinted glasses of to say that) but come on. He’s been up against absolute dross. No wonder they won the league. They were expected to win that league with their budget!

In Europe... a failure. Both him and his club. They underachieved. Even the last two years, they’ve been knocked out of the qualifiers by minnows.

Internationally... a failure. Again, fair enough his team mates have also not been good enough to drag Scotland to a European Championship or a World Cup and the blame cannot be attached to Scott Brown. But he was the captain if I’m not mistaken.

For someone who corrects people a lot especially on their choice of words... Hugh Keevins... Please don’t try to kid anyone on that his career has been “glorious”.

Ronaldo, Messi, Neuer, Casillas, Ramos, etc. now they’ve had glorious careers.

Scott Brown has slapped a few nobody’s around in the SPL.

He has not had a glorious career.

Do you not want the best option for Rangers though?
Personally, I think (well, I guess “hope” is probably more appropriate) their good results are papering over the cracks so I’m more likely to favour him staying, and suffering, rather than him gone and replaced by somebody competent.
I think Lennon staying is in the best interests of Rangers.

Him suffering at the hands of his own hoards is a lovely bonus of course!

Caught the first half of the show, and then the last wee bit. Hugh said Brown has had a “glorious” career.

Without my blue tinted specs on, can someone please explain exactly how his career has been “glorious”?

Fair enough, his team have won every domestic trophy for the last 3/4 years and won the league 9 years in a row (again, taking the blue tinted glasses of to say that) but come on. He’s been up against absolute dross. No wonder they won the league. They were expected to win that league with their budget!

In Europe... a failure. Both him and his club. They underachieved. Even the last two years, they’ve been knocked out of the qualifiers by minnows.

Internationally... a failure. Again, fair enough his team mates have also not been good enough to drag Scotland to a European Championship or a World Cup and the blame cannot be attached to Scott Brown. But he was the captain if I’m not mistaken.

For someone who corrects people a lot especially on their choice of words... Hugh Keevins... Please don’t try to kid anyone on that his career has been “glorious”.

Ronaldo, Messi, Neuer, Casillas, Ramos, etc. now they’ve had glorious careers.

Scott Brown has slapped a few nobody’s around in the SPL.

He has not had a glorious career.
Won 8 mate awarded one.

That’s why they are publicly saying they want a ridiculous amount. It’s because of the sell on fee.
If he doesn't sign a new deal, they'll be lucky to get 20 million (regardless of form).

They've made a massive blunder financially in their pursuit of 10iar* and have let 4 of their biggest value players enter the last 18 months of their deal in January (Édouard, Ajer, Christie, Ntcham).

Mine too.

You do know that men don’t mature anyway Arnie ? Our bodies just get bigger.
You sure GY?
I was thinking about maybe growing up next year. Or perhaps the year after.

Maybe, before my 60th, become all mature and develop into one of those "Rangers Da's" that I hear them all talking about.

You telling me it ain't happening?

o_Oo_Oo_O

You sure GY?
I was thinking about maybe growing up next year. Or perhaps the year after.

Maybe, before my 60th, become all mature and develop into one of those "Rangers Da's" that I hear them all talking about.

You telling me it ain't happening?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Stay young & stupid mate.

It’s much more fun.

Let the women make the mature decisions & we’ll continue to jump about like maniacs at Ibrox ?

I know I’ll be in tears.

I know we’ve made so much progress under Gerrard, but there have been times where I wondered if I’d ever see us winning the league again.

It’s been a true test of our loyalty as a fanbase.

And we’ve passed.

So I want my reward now !!!!!!
That first game back at Ibrox against East Fife was one hell of an emotional night. There may have been a tear in the old eye that night and there's certainly been a few trials since then but 55 will, without question, top even that for emotion.

Can't wait.

That first game back at Ibrox against East Fife was one hell of an emotional night. There may have been a tear in the old eye that night and there's certainly been a few trials since then but 55 will, without question, top even that for emotion.

Can't wait.

Just bring your hankies mate !!!!!!!

I’ve got my firework mortar pack looked out online, once we get closer, it’ll be ordered, then pointed slightly towards my rabid mentally challenged neighbours garden. He will know. I’ve said it before, but for me, group stage champions league, music playing, star banner being flapped in the centre circle, packed Ibrox with display in full force, tears will flow...

Bheasts are starting to believe that our recruitment and levels of professionalism is better than theirs. That’s where the fear comes from - they hope they can stumble over the line one last time then have a clear out.
Yup. It was all fun and games when it was mad Pedro in the dugout, Kiernan, Hodson and Barton in the park....they never had it so good. They were too stupid to realise it.

55 will end a lot of them...

Missed this tonight but heard some of Go Radio and Rob McLean says the Sellick were amazing at the wknd and that everyone should lay off Griffiths and that he has been attacked too heavily.

There should be extra sympathy and understanding shown towards him.

He also had Edmundson in his starting 11 :rolleyes:

What a weirdo !

Yes but we have been told after our euro games there is no bias with maclean hes just always negative and pissed off when talking football or doing the commentary.

Back