Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This Benny Rooney character keeps cropping up

Wonder if he’s ever been interviewed by the police to see what he knew ?

Given the way this scandal has been allowed to go the police should be getting investigated by an independent police force from England as there appears to be widespread incompetence or corruption on behalf of the police by allowing the paedos a free reign to abuse kids on an industrial basis

Given the way this scandal has been allowed to go the police should be getting investigated by an independent police force from England as there appears to be widespread incompetence or corruption on behalf of the police by allowing the paedos a free reign to abuse kids on an industrial basis
Based on everything that I've read, corruption is my thought. I mean we see it to this day with evidence on our side being lost and more!

It still riles me that people still laud bawface and treat him as some footballing god

The man was an utter disgrace imo
From one of his own. And I know the link is from the Record so don't click if you don't want to.

From one of his own. And I know the link is from the Record so don't click if you don't want to.

I wont click it but I've a fair idea of the content ...Hughes was so sickened by Stein he didnt even attend his funeral

Mate I'm old.

I played youth football all through the seventies and just about everyone in Glasgow knew that Torbet was a buftie that liked young boys. It was a paradise for these people. Lots of teenage boys prancing about bollock naked and they didn't even have to get a disclosure.
I'm of a similar vintage and played as well. Everyone knew about the rumours surrounding that club, the fact that it's taken this length of time to nearly get exposed is incredible.

The sick saga continues, the denials the deceitful football authorities and the unscrupulous various administrations of Celtic FC. For decades the recurring abuse of minors habitually subjected to unwanted sexual activity.
What we are witnessing is a well orchestrated campaign to whitewash the behaviour of multiple parties at this institution. The similarities of depraved behaviour within the Catholic church and Celtic are evident. Both have put its reputation before the welfare of the many victims. Surely justice must prevail at some point ?
Why should those scum be above the Law of any Country to cover up child abuse . The children who have suffered the abuse of those filthy animals who seem to think that their religion ranks over the Law in any Country in the World should be shamed and punished along with the head of the RC church who has allowed this to reach such sickening proportions without punishments . Leaders of all Countries World wide must make a stand against the perpetrators of such crimes and the Pope should be shamed for allowing the guilty ones to go unpunished by sending them to outlying parishes to cover it up. The time has come for all Countries to expose child abuse whenever it rears it's filthy head and that goes for ALL religions and non religious cultures . Time now for that mob in the east end to come clean and stop covering it up , We all know and so did they ! :mad:

Are you struggling to see the full article?
I don't see anything on the second link apart from this 'tweet is unavailable to you '. Strange because the first link you posted is perfectly fine. No big deal, I'll read it on another device later.

I don't want to derail the thread. Forget my post.

I knew I’d heard that name from somewhere.

He sent a scout from Morton to watch me .
The name Mike Jackson’s in my head.
He spoke to me after the game. Was a right creepy looking c unt too.

I think Benny Rooney is maybe more than just creepy looking

No way can you be at Parkpaed all those years and not know what was going on

Police Scotland should be quizzing this guy pronto

Also any other coach or official who was at CBC should be interviewed and official statements taken as to what they knew

If any of them lie and it’s subsequently proven that they were involved or suppressed evidence then any sentences must be greater

This CBC scandal is a disgrace and the people trying to expose more of the paedos etc are doing an amazing job

Knowing PS are absolutely incompetent maybe Spotlight list of names is a good start for them to get these coaches in for interviews

Strathclyde Police were handed the 14 names by Gerry McSherry and ignored it

An independent inquiry run by the UK Govt would be very uncomfortable for a lot of people across the police mhedia judiciary Scot Govt and old politicians

Let’s also not forget the bastards in the Catholic Church who have got the power and motive to keep this quiet up here

Some have been asking recently about the documentary maker Dan Gordon. Below was the last correspondence we received roughly 3 months ago.

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, I’m not at liberty to talk publicly about any of my current projects and the pandemic has definitely had an impact on schedules. Once we have a clearer picture, announcements will follow.

Sorry I can’t be more precise, especially on such a sensitive subject matter.

With best regards,
Is he the producer that made the documentary on Hillsborough?

I've mentioned this already (on this thread I think). Mike Jackson approached me about my son. He was a Celtc scout at the time(93-94).
One of the other Dads, a Celtc fan, whose own son had previously been at Celtc BC warned me not to let him remove my son to Celtc BC.

Nothing ever evolved from there but I'll never forget the advice I was given.

I've mentioned this already (on this thread I think). Mike Jackson approached me about my son. He was a Celtc scout at the time(93-94).
One of the other Dads, a Celtc fan, whose own son had previously been at Celtc BC warned me not to let him remove my son to Celtc BC.

Nothing ever evolved from there but I'll never forget the advice I was given.
I think I actually remember you mentioning this.

I been wondering this for a while, after seeing article after article showing evidence of continuity and fluidity between the cbc and the cfc, appearing regularly like an unstoppable flow, did someone (with great perception) buy or acquire a complete collection of Celtic Views to then pore over meticulously looking for said evidence? If so, massive credit is due as cfc were never going to cooperate with providing information. And apologies if this has been brought up previously

Back