Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Absolute pish.

All I want is us to in the title. In my estimation, we have a better chance if they have a shit Manager (Lennon) than a decent one.

You then make up Kennedy and Ross to somehow validate your point when you have no idea who they would go for.

We still have a long. At to go and have to play them 3 times

You have made up the fantasy that I have said I want them to win. Nowhere have I said that.

Answer me this.

Do you think we have a better chance of winning the league with a 5 point gap and Lennon in charge or a 9 point gap and the likes of a Rodgers?

That is what I am saying.
You said you want them to draw some games and drop a few points.
Rodgers isnt coming and neither is a top manager
They will sack Lennon when they are 15 points behind us amd no manager worth their salt is going there with 15 points of a gap plus they have no CL money amd no sold players so in answer i dont care who they have in charge as i believe in us.
Anybody who wants them to win is quite simply one of them,simples
@Balogun1

You said you want them to draw some games and drop a few points.
Rodgers isnt coming and neither is a top manager
They will sack Lennon when they are 15 points behind us amd no manager worth their salt is going there with 15 points of a gap plus they have no CL money amd no sold players so in answer i dont care who they have in charge as i believe in us.

@Balogun1
So basically you have made up that I want them to win games and then refused to answer the question I posed of you.

Well done. You must be so proud.

All Rangers fans realistically want them to lose every game but do you not grasp the concept that we have a better chance of the title if they persist with their poor manager, rather than them falling a few extra points behind and appointing someone that knows what they are doing, especially when there are still 3 games remaining between us and the paedos?

Or would rather persist with your playground antics of calling someone a poet, with absolutely no foundation.

So basically you have made up that I want them to win games and then refused to answer the question I posed of you.

All Rangers fans realistically want them to lose every game but do you not grasp the concept that we have a better chance of the title if they persist with their poor manager, rather than them falling a few extra points behind and appointing someone that knows what they are doing, especially when there are still 3 games remaining between us and the paedos?

Or would rather persist with your playground antics of calling someone a poet, with absolutely no foundation

Or would rather persist with your playground antics of calling someone a poet, with absolutely no foundation.
I quoted where you said you didnt want them to lose all their games but it was ok to drop a few points. I also answered your question.

I don’t know what anyone else thinks but Clyde 1 Superscoreboard is better now than it used to be and I think it’s all to do with the new(ish) presenter Gordon.

I still can’t believe they actually had that rancid, bitter ex Celtc TV pr*ck Gerry McCulloch hosting it and pretending he could be even slightly impartial.

Or maybe my judgement is being completely obscured by the fact we’re doing well now and they c*nts are under a bit pressure for once! :D
He is just another yes man

I quoted where you said you didnt want them to lose all their games but it was ok to drop a few points. I also answered your question.
You really didn’t.

Obviously in your parallel universe where they could lose every game and not react to it, we would be sitting pretty but that’s not how football works. If they have 2-3 defeats in a row, they bin Lennon and despite your baseless assumption that in this of all seasons, knowing what their fabricated ten means to them, they will appoint a diddy like Kennedy or Ross. I’m sorry, I don’t buy that. They spent £20m in the summer and Desmond won’t want to be the one to oversee such a failure.

You are only kidding yourself if you expect that.

If I thought they could lose the next 3-4 games and blindly stick by Lennon, of course I would go for it but that’s living in fantasy land sadly.

I asked you the question of whether you thought it would be easier for us to win the league 5 points clear of Lennon or 9 clear of a better Manager and you deliberately swerved it, saying they wouldn’t get a better Manager. You have zero knowledge of what they would do if they binned Lennon and I would rather not bury my head in the sand, in the way you seem happy to do.

You really didn’t.

Obviously in your parallel universe where they could lose every game and not react to it, we would be sitting pretty but that’s not how football works. If they have 2-3 defeats in a row, they bin Lennon and despite your baseless assumption that in this of all seasons, knowing what their fabricated ten means to them, they will appoint a diddy like Kennedy or Ross. I’m sorry, I don’t buy that. They spent £20m in the summer and Desmond won’t want to be the one to oversee such a failure.

If I thought they could lose the next 3-4 games and blindly stick by Lennon, of course I would go for it but that’s living in fantasy land sadly.

I asked you the question of whether you thought it would be easier for us to win the league 5 points clear of Lennon or 9 clear of a better Manager and you deliberately swerved it, saying they wouldn’t get a better Manager. You have zero knowledge of what they would do if they binned Lennon and I would rather not bury my head in the sand, in the way you seem happy to do.
9 points clear always better than 5
You ready to out yourself yet ?

You really didn’t.

Digging deeper indeed.

Let me be crystal clear Nostradamus - you have no idea who they would appoint if Lennon left.

Irrespective, you keep harping on if they just keep him longer and posters have already explained, this will only happen if they keep winning matches. I then assume you believe we won't drop any points soon.

Points are what win leagues and it is in Rangers best interest to increase the lead starting with us beating Aberdeen and them dropping points at Easter Road. We don't want them just winning by late goals just to keep your pal Lenny in a job. SAF in charge at the piggery could not dent our confidence should we open up a 6 point lead ( and they would have to win their matches in hand ). So, it is better they drop points immediately and hopefully punt Lennon so turmoil ensues.

Now away to your bed and stop perpetuating your fantasies.

I have been clear mate, I want what’s best for Rangers. The reality is they will win more than they will lose. That’s just Scottish football and the resources and advantages we and they hold over the rest. Ordinarily, I would want them pumped every single week but this season, because of the nonsense about the tainted ten, is higher pressure than usual and I wouldn’t be surprised if they threw big money at it in January, especially if they replace TLB. I just feel that our best hope to win the league is for them to dwell with Lemon until it is too late.

We are still only just over a quarter of the way into the season. If they lose the next two matches, bin Lennon and get a decent Manager in, I think they still have a shot, sadly, whereas if they persist with him for now, drop points by drawing a couple of games here and there and then we beat them at new year, to go say 12 points clear (equal games played) at that point it probably doesn’t matter who they appoint.

All I care about is us winning this title and as I say, I think it’s easier with Lennon than a better Manager but as per usual, posters on here twist words, look for something that isn’t there and sling around nonsensical accusations of being a poet. Others then jump on the bandwagon in a pack mentality to make themselves look better. I hate them as much as anyone on here but I just think we have a better chance of the title, the longer they persist with Lemon, who will crack under the pressure the longer it goes.
The best thing that can happen for Rangers, other than Rangers winning, is for Celtic to lose.
That's the bottom line.
What happens if they stuggle but still win then change their manager anyway?
You take the plusses whenever you can get them, bud.
Rejecting them because you're hoping for something better isn't wise.

Last edited:
Anyway back on topic what is the odds on Shoo Knew campaigning for Lego Muncher to lead the all conquering world beating Scotland International team at next year's tournament......fitting tribute for a man who has won the most trophies in the last ten years of domestic football, a born leader of men blah blah blah!

Articulated Laurie from Dennistoun on tonight, claiming "it's time to unleash the dogs of war". He's talking about Eduard and Thumbheid, who have only been noticeable by their absence.

He's sounding a bit pensive and says he didn't see this challenge coming from Rangers and has praised our start to the season and our formidable defence, which is very nice of him. He's conceded that his club will take a huge financial hit if they fail to win the league and if they don't (when they don't!), the hordes will desert them in numbers.

I do believe that he's beginning to get the fear, which is nice. :))

Articulated Laurie from Dennistoun on tonight, claiming "it's time to unleash the dogs of war". He's talking about Eduard and Thumbheid, who have only been noticeable by their absence.

He's sounding a bit pensive and says he didn't see this challenge coming from Rangers and has praised our start to the season and our formidable defence, which is very nice of him. He's conceded that his club will take a huge financial hit if they fail to win the league and if they don't (when they don't!), the hordes will desert them in numbers.

Sounds like articulated Laurie has performed a u-turn and jack-knifed. :))

They know it's coming, it scares them greatly, Bernadette should make her plans soon ;)

If he doesn't sign a new deal, they'll be lucky to get 20 million (regardless of form).

They've made a massive blunder financially in their pursuit of 10iar* and have let 4 of their biggest value players enter the last 18 months of their deal in January (Édouard, Ajer, Christie, Ntcham).
I think they will break even on him, but they won't earn very much.

Selling for £25m minus the £9 leaves them with £16m and PSG get £10m, suddenly they are down to £6m minus his wage.

Peanuts.

This league is going to the wire.
Both of us are under pressure to win the tricky games.
when fit both midfield and forwards are strong.
Our defence is superior.
That could be the difference. Imo.
How many times has the team with the best defensive record lost the league in the past 30 years? I’d guess 3

How many times has the team with the best defensive record lost the league in the past 30 years? I’d guess 3
Surprisingly much more common than that.

In the last 30 years there are 8 occasions where the team with the best defensive record did not win the league and 2 occasions where the team who won, or were awarded, the title had a defensive record that was identical to the record of the second place club.

No need to wait till May ;)

In the last 30 years there are 8 occasions where the team with the best defensive record did not win the league and 2 occasions where the team who won, or were awarded, the title had a defensive record that was identical to the record of the second place club.

That is a surprise. Cheers for that

Reactions: cav

Very interesting that,nice one

Back