Monday jury - Record Gordon Parks

bkerr72

Gordon Parks providing the early entertainment for a Monday morning in this mornings 'jury' in the Record I don't think he's taking recent results well at all...

Would a Rangers title triumph this seasson be a bigger shock than Celtic stopping their rivals own bid for 10 in a row in 1998?

GP: Yes. Celtic’s stranglehold on Scotland’s domestic scene is down to having far and away the best squad. If Rangers were to break that hold then it would signal a bridging of the gap between the clubs and I don’t believe they are there yet.

It's great they still think that we haven't closed the gap.

he's trying to lessen the possible achievement by making it sound like a fluke

It's an easy cop out for "esteemed" journalists and pundits until we win a trophy to utter such nonsense.

Rather than relying on the evidence in front of them they are keen to hide behind what's gone before.

To be honest, it's more evidence to highlight their amateurism.

Last edited:
If we keep playing like we did yesterday and for the majority of the season so far, then Parks will be made to look an even bigger dickhead than he already is.Our squad is stronger,hungrier and the football we’re playing at times is out of this world.There is none so blind as those who will not see .

Jackson’s sent the bat signal out. He’s on message, he must be getting this from Lawwell

Would rather they kept lennon, strachan is a dinosaur but he would probably get a short term reaction from the players.

The reality is they need to get the next appointment right and it needs to be someone who can completely revitalise their entire system or we are heading for a few years of complete domination

Gordon Parks providing the early entertainment for a Monday morning in this mornings 'jury' in the Record I don't think he's taking recent results well at all...

Would a Rangers title triumph this seasson be a bigger shock than Celtic stopping their rivals own bid for 10 in a row in 1998?

GP: Yes. Celtic’s stranglehold on Scotland’s domestic scene is down to having far and away the best squad. If Rangers were to break that hold then it would signal a bridging of the gap between the clubs and I don’t believe they are there yet.

He just said mind the gap like the bitter scrote he is.

Would rather they kept lennon, strachan is a dinosaur but he would probably get a short term reaction from the players.

The reality is they need to get the next appointment right and it needs to be someone who can completely revitalise their entire system or we are heading for a few years of complete domination
You shouldn't say things like that, apparently.

They are having to play the likes of Frimpong, Brown, Bain, Bitton and Rogic every single game and constantly rely on an unfit, unstable Griffiths to pull them out of holes. They should have the strongest team and the strongest squad having had years to build them, but they simply don’t. Their recruitment has been woeful.

When all is said and done, there is no way that any sports writer with eyes can put that out unless as we know he is on the payroll.

If Strachan is the answer I’m fucked if I know what the question is .
A man last seen failing to get Scotland even into a play off for a 24 team Euro finals .

Gordon can’t backtrack on his nonsense the other week so he’s got to keep it going and looking an even bigger throbber with each passing day.

You would think they are amongst the elite teams in the world the way they go on. The truth is, nobody cares about their corrupt titles.

All this sycophantic drivel , and not one of them questions why, after a decade of easy titles, and bribing their way to one, they been a constant embarrassment in Europe when their image of themselves is on a pedestal with Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern.

It's worse than delusional.

Last edited:

Depends how they view this season. I think they’ll give Lennon every chance to turn it.

Nobody of note will touch them mid season. If there’s a change then it’ll be the likes of Chesney or Kennedy in a caretaker capacity.

%^*& them

Far and away the best squad? Two patchy goalies, two average right backs and two average left backs, one overrated centre half, one decent one and one decent one in the huff, no other cover there. A midfield that relies on three players being in form - McGregor, Christie and in from the cold Rogic, who reputedly hates Lennon. Only one firing forward right now, their big sale hope not in favour and not interested, and arguably the best finisher they have looking a stone overweight and slower than a week in the jail?

I’ll have what he’s been drinking/smoking.

During our NIAR year and the years preceding, the mantra from the media was how our dominance of the Scottish game was harming the reputation of the football in the country.
Funny how when the great unwashed have dominated there are no such concerns.
Hypocritical fannys the lot of them.

Every tim I have the misfortune to talk too about who's going to win the league, always say they will come good and we will blow up as usual, they seem to think we will do it again, but the way we are playing I don't see any evidence that this will happen.

An absolute key to 55 will be them refusing to let go of:

"Nae huns would get in oor squad...best young squad in UK....they're pure pish man..."

Back