Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.

Is your neighbour Alex Jones?:))

Not kerryfail but just had an incredible conversation with my neighbour 2 along.
He's a poet but over the last few years we've been here he's been fairly civil, even to the point of having a few jokes thrown in to our garden conversations.

But not today.... talk about feeling the heat. He started angrily spewing the usual shite about covid helping us, lucky to beat Aberdeen yesterday, only shagger would get in their team with maybe tav and goldson on the bench.
We can't decide on a CB partner for goldson as the others are equally bad, thats why we change every game. Also stated we are no better than hibs or aberdeen and celtic will still win the league be double figures.

I just said the results proved it was Ceptic that were no better than hibs or aberdeen as they couldn't beat either, thats when he went off on one.

"I shouldn't say anything as the investigation is still underway, but celtic have proof of Rangers fraud and its likely the club will be shut down before the impending bankruptcy". After they crushed us last season (his words) our fans were so disheartened and resigned to 10iar, plus covid hitting fans finance, Rangers actually only got between 24 and 28 thousand season ticket sales, the rest were falsely bought by directors using fake details to keep Rangers afloat. With no fans in the stadium we've been able to hide it so far, but we're worried about hiding empty seats when fans do return.
Also the 26 thousand (he knew exact member numbers) mygers members is actually only around 6 thousand real ones.
All this is apparently about to be made public and handed to uefa and the police.

I didn't know what to say, I was so shocked at the level of moon howling, its incredible someone would actually believe this.
All I said was the police won't have time to investigate, they already have their hands full investigating the pedophile ring operating from the chamber of secrets.

The minute things go wrong they are so blinded by hatred their true colours always come out.
How, where, why?
who makes these things up?
is it just mentally challengeds hoping and telling mates fantasies of what they want to believe?
or is it one of our own at the wind up spreading the most far fetched and ridiculous rumours to see if it makes it to the interwebs?

They really are a special breed of cabbage.
up there with Flat earth, twin towers, 5G and covid being pretend.

Screenshot-20201122-222502-Chrome.jpg
Light out ffs lol

Funny !!!!

You did stop them in their so called invincible season mate, remember the one they lost 12.1 to PSG in ? Yes, that one LOL.

They are there for the taking & will be nervous as fook.
The strange thing for me is the words of some of the players you would think Lennon could rely on to back the management.

Macgregor has contradicted him twice in live interviews, Brown has done the same. Rumours were it was the French players who were revolting but it seems more deep-rooted.

In any case who cares, it’s a beautiful sight.

The strange thing for me is the words of some of the players you would think Lennon could rely on to back the management.

Macgregor has contradicted him twice in live interviews, Brown has done the same. Rumours were it was the French players who were revolting but it seems more deep-rooted.

You’re right Reid.

It does seem widespread as your examples suggest mate.

What I would be doing there is falling up something that asks you to put money into our secret fund that no one is to find out about and a list of shops that have only to be used as they also put into the fund to shore our dying club week to week.

Your name on the envelope but his address with a wee Rangers badge in the back, he will open it and have full evidence that we are in financial meltdown
Not sure, but after three reads i think you have quoted the wrong post mate ;) :)

Brilliant

It's fair to say they are indeed all revolting.

I was still young when we were going for 10 in 97/98, but were our support ever this self-entitled at any point?

Sure we were probably overconfident at times given our success, but the self-entitlement and arrogance of these cûnts is off the scale now.

They still think they are stronger than us in every position and we are just lucky / pish.

They’ve built this season up so much that losing the league to us will genuinely put an end to a lot of them supporting that rancid club.

It wasn’t just the mentally challengeds who wanted us gone - the whole rancid cabals of clubs up and down the country Wanted the same.
Shameless bastards relished our situation - not one came in our hour of need - thus %^*& every one of these teams today karma is a fucking bitch.
I genuinely hope a few of them shut down due to current circumstances. %^*& every single one of them.

Can’t wait for karma to come for the scum too.

I was still young when we were going for 10 in 97/98, but were our support ever this self-entitled at any point?

Sure we were probably overconfident at times given our success, but the self-entitlement and arrogance of these cûnts is off the scale now.

They still think they are stronger than us in every position and we are just lucky / pish.

They’ve built this season up so much that losing the league to us will genuinely put an end to a lot of them supporting that rancid club.
They have been saying the same thing since O'Neill was their manager.

We were quite arrogant from my memory, but we didn’t have the hate filled element that they have BT.

I think we took our success for granted back then, but this last number of years will hopefully be a lesson to us all.

If Hearts beat them in the Comfort Blanket Cup, it will be the largest timplosion ever witnessed.

They are frothing at the mouth, turning on each other and verbally abusing their players now. They'll be trying to torch Torbett Towers if things go awry at Hampden.
I am waiting very patiently for tim on tim videos to appear.

There is nothing better.

I genuinely don't believe they can afford to sack Lennon, as he'll have a pay-off clause in his contract and what Manager worth their salt would go there and take the blame for losing 9.5 in a row?

"Rogic is a better player than Aribo will ever be but the problem we have is that too often young players get signed then disappear. It's a shampoo situation and will hinder us from attracting young talent in future."

Oh my days!!!!! They have gone full Timplosion

*Their shampoo and carrot patter is perfectly suited to them. Deluded, perverted creeps.

"Rogic is a better player than Aribo will ever be but the problem we have is that too often young players get signed then disappear. It's a shampoo situation and will hinder us from attracting young talent in future."

Oh my days!!!!! They have gone full Timplosion

*Their shampoo and carrot patter is perfectly suited to them. Deluded, perverted creeps.

They are responding to this "Frimpers" chap, who is clearly a Bear at the bam up. He was having field day on that thread but I think he has been pulled.

Frimpers, reveal yourself!

Frimpers that avatar is absolutely brilliant.

Why won't they shut up about Benitez ffs he is never going to them :))

Exactly my thoughts. Always been a bang average footballer, he’s been carried by the manky hordes who idolise him, and he’s perfect for them anyway. Thuggery, neddish behaviour and provocation towards us fall right into their lap, and he gives it to them. He’s been carried by that for years, not his actual footballing ability. The guys hitting 35/36, he can’t run let alone run a game, he’s finished. It’s gonna be great to see when we lift this title, his legacy that’s been built upon pillars of salt and sand will come crashing down.
Ian Ferguson, Terry Hurrlock, Graham Roberts, John Brown Graham Souness, can you imagine "Briony" coming up against any of those guys and trying his elbow nonsense.

Frimpers that avatar is absolutely brilliant.

Why won't they shut up about Benitez ffs he is never going to them :))

On the Lennon thread, they are giving it "C'mon DD, get the cheque book out and give Rafa or Poch what they want".

In the real world, any manager of any sort of repute whatsoever is seeing us steam roll everyone in sight and would not go near the job this year. Who wants the failure of 10 on their CV when they have only been in the door 6 months?

Some realists however have said they will get MacKay, Strachon, Coyle or....Lou Macari :D

Magic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back